Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sleep

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If i go to sleep at midnight ,then I'm up at 4am if i go to bed at 10pm I'm awake at 2am, no matter how i try or how tired i am ,i get just 4 hours sleep a night,i went to bed last night at 1am and like clock work ive been up since 5am ,does anyone else have this problem with their sleep pattern.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

Nope...always needed loads of sleep..but only get 6 hours due to work sometimes. To be honest sometimes after 6 hourse i feel better.

Do you feel ok on 4 hours?

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I can't help either... I'm an eight hour a night sort of girl and I sleep like I'm dead. Probably not what you want to hear right enough but have you tried all the usual things?

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had hardly any sleep last night - again! - so I'm a little grouchy today. I feel your pain OP, I wish we could get a nice 8 hours sleep right through ..

over a year ago

"Nope...always needed loads of sleep..but only get 6 hours due to work sometimes. To be honest sometimes after 6 hourse i feel better.

Do you feel ok on 4 hours?"

No not really i get shattered during the day

over a year ago

"I can't help either... I'm an eight hour a night sort of girl and I sleep like I'm dead. Probably not what you want to hear right enough but have you tried all the usual things?

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever. "

Its not getting to sleep its staying asleep lol

over a year ago

I do night shift so my sleeping is all over the place. Can get by on 4 hours no problem but only for a few days x

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I can't help either... I'm an eight hour a night sort of girl and I sleep like I'm dead. Probably not what you want to hear right enough but have you tried all the usual things?

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever. Its not getting to sleep its staying asleep lol "

I'd go back to physical exercise... if your body is also knackered that'll help.

over a year ago

I get you op, i average about 4-5 hours a night sleep, sometimes in one go, sometimes broken up.

I blame it on 11 years of babies feeding and waking up that that's the cycle my body is used to.

I find putting on the 24 hour news channels and reading a book can help me, the news is so repetitive every 15-30 minutes lol.

By *ilvercharmCouple
over a year ago

Our gate

Sleep...... What's that

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever. "

i use lavender spray well good

Post new Message to Thread