Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cervix pain

Jump to newest

By *ozzy87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crawley

So during sex I may have hit my partners cervix and she's in pain. Google hasn't been too helpful so does anybody have any advice on how relieve the pain?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep! Ibuprofen 30 mins before sex! Works for me when I'm with a larger chap! Xx

By *ozzy87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crawley

Alas it's too late to have ibuprofen 30 minutes before. She's taken 2 tramadol though.

over a year ago

The Tramadol should help. Any unusual bleeding during or after sex and she should see a doctor.

By *ozzy87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crawley

Thank you. She's lying beside me right now. Poor kitten. Don't like seeing her in pain.

over a year ago

I used to be with someone who was on the large side & when we first started seeing each other I'd cramp like fuck after sex.

Painkillers, and if she feels like she's having cramps, a hot watee bottle too

And take it GENTLE next time! Reassure her that if it hurts - regardless of how good it feels - that you can stop and change to another position. Girl on top in good as she can control it.

By *ozzy87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crawley

"I used to be with someone who was on the large side & when we first started seeing each other I'd cramp like fuck after sex.

Painkillers, and if she feels like she's having cramps, a hot watee bottle too

And take it GENTLE next time! Reassure her that if it hurts - regardless of how good it feels - that you can stop and change to another position. Girl on top in good as she can control it."

She said that's a lot of work though In regards to being on top. haven't hurt her sense of humour at least. Cuddling for the moment.

Post new Message to Thread