uncomfortable things..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think I may need one soon!

over a year ago

Vital under certain medical circumstances.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

pmsl

over a year ago

I really cannot understand why men use catheter insertion as a sexual act, so dangerous and easily prone to infection.

over a year ago

Thay think grass is green on other side .... but not always .... can lead to all sorts pain , hate, after the passion and lust has gone.

over a year ago

"I really cannot understand why men use catheter insertion as a sexual act, so dangerous and easily prone to infection."
Well thats a new one on me

over a year ago

Maybe they're into playing extreme doctors n nurses!

over a year ago

"I really cannot understand why men use catheter insertion as a sexual act, so dangerous and easily prone to infection."

What's to understand ?

Slapping , burning , cutting the one you supposedly love is hardly understandable.

Letting someone stick their cock up your arse or piss on you isn't understandable.

I think the not understandable but strangley sensational aspect is precisely what makes people do things.

Very thin line between pleasure and pain.

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

i knew a cath peter...she was ok, good laff

over a year ago

She told me she knew you. Said you were a Cath Eater.

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"She told me she knew you. Said you were a Cath Eater."

i always suspected she couldn't keep it to herself...she was always spouting off

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

You'have to be kidding me??????????? I have had the misfortune to experience this once out of necessity and I can't think of anything worse!.

over a year ago

"I really cannot understand why men use catheter insertion as a sexual act, so dangerous and easily prone to infection.

You'have to be kidding me??????????? I have had the misfortune to experience this once out of necessity and I can't think of anything worse!. "

Did you secretly like it tho ?

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"I really cannot understand why men use catheter insertion as a sexual act, so dangerous and easily prone to infection.

You'have to be kidding me??????????? I have had the misfortune to experience this once out of necessity and I can't think of anything worse!. "

ditto, fuck it was excruciating - damn kidney stones!

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

You'have to be kidding me??????????? I have had the misfortune to experience this once out of necessity and I can't think of anything worse!.

Did you secretly like it tho ?"

Errrrrrrrr let me think ............. Nope

Particularly the part when the nurse trod on the tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"I really cannot understand why men use catheter insertion as a sexual act, so dangerous and easily prone to infection. What's to understand ? Slapping , burning , cutting the one you supposedly love is hardly understandable. Letting someone stick their cock up your arse or piss on you isn't understandable. I think the not understandable but strangley sensational aspect is precisely what makes people do things. Very thin line between pleasure and pain. "
Well tho BDSM is not for me, the catheters I saw for sale in a fetish shop looked rigid and not at all pliable, so I struggle to understand how they insert them. But obviously thats why Im not into the scene.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"

Good job I was unconcious at the time or there would have bee a bit of a ruck!!!!

over a year ago

Hmmmmmmm you remember a lot for an unconscious man........

C'mere , Lie Down n tell your aunty gran how it felt when you woke up x

Then I can tell you if it was the catheter or the strange looking doctor with the ice pool eyes that was responsible. Muuuhahahahahaaaaa

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

lol I was unconcious when it went in not when she trod on it!!! Once experienced never forgotten

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!

I love the The Three Catheteers by Alexandre Dumb-ass.

Not as well known but a much better read.

over a year ago

Good job I was unconcious at the time or there would have bee a bit of a ruck!!!! "

unconscious? you lucky chap, they swooped on me and started fumbling around like apprentice plumbers. Thank god I'm vlind and I couldn't see what thehell was about to transpire!!! Felt it mind! OMG brings water to my eyes still

By *ertnbeckyCouple
over a year ago

oldham

"... are they taking the piss?"
no way man its just not my bag

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Good job I was unconcious at the time or there would have bee a bit of a ruck!!!! unconscious? you lucky chap, they swooped on me and started fumbling around like apprentice plumbers. Thank god I'm vlind and I couldn't see what thehell was about to transpire!!! Felt it mind! OMG brings water to my eyes still "

Aaarrrrgghhh if I'd been awake there would have been something of a struggle! Was it one of those where the nurse says ''Just relax'' and you think bollocks to that!!!! !???

over a year ago

Good job I was unconcious at the time or there would have bee a bit of a ruck!!!! unconscious? you lucky chap, they swooped on me and started fumbling around like apprentice plumbers. Thank god I'm vlind and I couldn't see what thehell was about to transpire!!! Felt it mind! OMG brings water to my eyes still

Aaarrrrgghhh if I'd been awake there would have been something of a struggle! Was it one of those where the nurse says ''Just relax'' and you think bollocks to that!!!! !??? "

I think the nurse actually said something about needing more KY jelly, but before she'd got the words out of he mouth in bowled somemore experienced senior nurse, and ***fuck!*** she just drove it home as if she was threading a needle***Ouch!***

over a year ago

thought they have to make sure your numb first?

over a year ago

the medical professionals on this list will be able to answer that better. I think that they apply some local anithestic cream the KY jelly, and then go for it!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"the medical professionals on this list will be able to answer that better. I think that they apply some local anithestic cream the KY jelly, and then go for it!

"

unless its a condom catheter of course with no anaesthesia required

Post new Message to Thread