By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Quite a bit more than a bit of a cunt, imo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The former and does little that he doesn't fully understand the implications of.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bhs was dying for years tbh. Who can honestly say they bought stuff from there. Sad for the staff though. But as we've seen. The big shops can and will fall unfortunately

over a year ago

Never liked him after he slagged off M&S, I remember wondering then if he'd been in BHS recently to see what a dull and drab shop it has become not to mention the poor quality of his goods.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"Bhs was dying for years tbh. Who can honestly say they bought stuff from there. Sad for the staff though. But as we've seen. The big shops can and will fall unfortunately "

£500 million transferred from pension fund to Greens private accounts cant have helped.

But don't worry you and I along with all the other income taxpayers will get to pick up the tab for him.

But as you say big shops go under now and then and its an ill wind that doesn't blow someone some good.

£500 million+ to Greens good in this case.

over a year ago

Unfortunately for other private sector pension fund holders, it's not the taxpayer that picks up the tab it's them in terms of the levy on good pension funds.

over a year ago

"Bhs was dying for years tbh. Who can honestly say they bought stuff from there. Sad for the staff though. But as we've seen. The big shops can and will fall unfortunately

Never liked him after he slagged off M&S, I remember wondering then if he'd been in BHS recently to see what a dull and drab shop it has become not to mention the poor quality of his goods.

"

To be fair, with me it was never about the quality of the stock, it was the pricing of it

They were competing against the likes of Primary, Matalan even Tesco

over a year ago

Both?

Post new Message to Thread