Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strange Text

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just had a Text from a married woman and I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant for me.

It basically said "everyone's out,I've got a half hour free now if you want to pop round xxxx"

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeeee7Woman
over a year ago

over yonder

"Just had a Text from a married woman and I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant for me.

It basically said "everyone's out,I've got a half hour free now if you want to pop round xxxx"

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it? "

I would go round if I were you, if shes good looking whehey!!!!

By *parkly MittensWoman
over a year ago

My own little world

Ask for the address first.... See if you are close

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ask for the address first.... See if you are close "

Definitely this

If she replies "I'm in Bristol" send her number to me

over a year ago

"Just had a Text from a married woman and I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant for me.

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it? I would go round if I were you, if shes good looking whehey!!!!"

I don't know,I've only spoken to her over the phone,she's a new customer to the business and haven't officially met as yet

By *anaduABCMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Go for it mate...life is short...-

over a year ago

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it? I would go round if I were you, if shes good looking whehey!!!!"

We don't meet married lol In answer to did we meet off the closed thread no we did nt he decided he had nt give swinging enough thought so hes taking a break

over a year ago

"Ask for the address first.... See if you are close "

I already know where she lives as she gave a private address for the account she wants to set up with us

over a year ago

If she's a customer and there's never been any hint of sexual impropriety then it's pretty damn likely it's a wrong number!

Don't tarnish your professional reputation by doing anything silly.

I know, I'm such a mood hoover.. sorry!

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

Do it

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Tell her you are watching Countdown on plus 1, see if that gets her motor running

By *eeeee7Woman
over a year ago

over yonder

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it? I would go round if I were you, if shes good looking whehey!!!!We don't meet married lol In answer to did we meet off the closed thread no we did nt he decided he had nt give swinging enough thought so hes taking a break "

wouldn't have mattered surely since you don't meet married people playing away, don't understand why you spoke for 3 days and are so sure he will get in touch again if you point blank refused the chance of a meet on the grounds of your no marrieds rule, anyway as you say thread closed.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it? I would go round if I were you, if shes good looking whehey!!!!

I don't know,I've only spoken to her over the phone,she's a new customer to the business and haven't officially met as yet "

Fucking Customers leads to Problems.

Forget the message. Don't even mention it. Send an ugly old fella round.

over a year ago

Depends what business you are in.

If it's plumbing she just may want a washer changed.

over a year ago

"Tell her you are watching Countdown on plus 1, see if that gets her motor running "

over a year ago

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it? I would go round if I were you, if shes good looking whehey!!!!

I don't know,I've only spoken to her over the phone,she's a new customer to the business and haven't officially met as yet

Fucking Customers leads to Problems.

Forget the message. Don't even mention it. Send an ugly old fella round. "

I am an ugly old fella

By *anaduABCMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Tell her you are watching Countdown on plus 1, see if that gets her motor running

"

Jimmy Carr countdown much better

over a year ago

She just txt back "OMG wrong number sorry"

over a year ago

I don't know,I've only spoken to her over the phone,she's a new customer to the business and haven't officially met as yet "

Then don't do it!!

over a year ago

Then don't do it!!"

I won't,I think I'll wait til we meet professionally and see how embarrassed she is then put her at ease.

over a year ago

"She just txt back "OMG wrong number sorry" "

Phew! just imagine if you'd done anything inappropriate hey?

Mind you maybe she's saying that now as you didn't reply quickly enough .. Maybe it was a test and when you didn't take the bait she hastily back tracked to make it look like an innocent mistake ... just saying ..

Your mind is fucked now, right!?

BSA

over a year ago

Then don't do it!!

I won't,I think I'll wait til we meet professionally and see how embarrassed she is then put her at ease. "

Good man

over a year ago

"She just txt back "OMG wrong number sorry"

Mind you maybe she's saying that now as you didn't reply quickly enough .. Maybe it was a test and when you didn't take the bait she hastily back tracked to make it look like an innocent mistake ... just saying ..

BSA "

No more fucked than it normally is

over a year ago

Do you think I should txt back saying she has the wrong number or just leave it? I would go round if I were you, if shes good looking whehey!!!!We don't meet married lol In answer to did we meet off the closed thread no we did nt he decided he had nt give swinging enough thought so hes taking a break wouldn't have mattered surely since you don't meet married people playing away, don't understand why you spoke for 3 days and are so sure he will get in touch again if you point blank refused the chance of a meet on the grounds of your no marrieds rule, anyway as you say thread closed. "

pffft

over a year ago

BSA

No more fucked than it normally is "

I really don't understand the background.

Does she need her toilet plumbed, her drain unblocked, her car repaired?

over a year ago

BSA

Does she need her toilet plumbed, her drain unblocked, her car repaired?"

Secure transport to the high security hospital after she's finished visiting her family back home

over a year ago

BSA

Secure transport to the high security hospital after she's finished visiting her family back home "

A taxi driver is her best option.

over a year ago

BSA

Secure transport to the high security hospital after she's finished visiting her family back home

A taxi driver is her best option."

A fake taxi ?

Post new Message to Thread