Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your perfect partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

From a post by Diamondsmiles, what makes your partner perfect for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/16 14:26:59]

By *evils-couple13Couple
over a year ago

Neath

My man is certainly my perfect partner.He's selfless,thoughtful.Kind,funny,good in bed etc

over a year ago

Trust, smile, devilment in the eyes, and a cracking set of tits.

By *hris148Man
over a year ago

Mine does all the cleaning. She is shit at everything else but i really hate cleaning....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Gosh, on paper we are worlds apart but we mostly have the same values. We are interested in similiar things (and some not) we give each other space, hes taught me lots, hes helped turn my life round, hes patient, very kind, funny, far to intelligent. He loves me unconditionly. We just "get" each other, plus he has a few faults and i have lots. He doesnt care whether i cook or not

over a year ago

He's blind to all my faults

over a year ago

No idea

If I ever find him I'll let you know

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

" From a post by Diamondsmiles, what makes your partner perfect for you?"

He just gets and understands me and always has.

Hes never tried to change me, puts up with my bad bits and tells me when I'm being a cow or unreasonable (Which I need at times!)

Plus I still look at him and think Phwoar. I actually got very lucky when I met him.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I find that I'm attracted to older men who have the opposite interests in me.

Throb/Frank is younger & we have similar interests. Now for the - he's thoughtful, kind, caring, is bringing out my hidden confidence, and likes my kids. Oh & his family like me!!!

In the bedroom he is my perfect match

It took a comment from someone else to make us admit how we really feel about each other.

We have some really tough times ahead but hopefully we'll come the other end stronger xxx

over a year ago

I've thought about to put this in the most succinct way.

She would be happy to sit with her feet or head in my lap while we both read.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

" From a post by Diamondsmiles, what makes your partner perfect for you?

He just gets and understands me and always has.

Hes never tried to change me, puts up with my bad bits and tells me when I'm being a cow or unreasonable (Which I need at times!)

Plus I still look at him and think Phwoar. I actually got very lucky when I met him. "

Oh and he's good at cooking & ironing.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

My wife....loves me for who I am, without trying to change me. Goes with me hand in hand on this exploration of sexuality and love, puts up with my foibles, enriches my life every day and even gets on with my girlfriends. And she is ruddy good in bed, someone I still find exciting after 18 years married.

What more could I ask for?

over a year ago

"Gosh, on paper we are worlds apart but we mostly have the same values. We are interested in similiar things (and some not) we give each other space, hes taught me lots, hes helped turn my life round, hes patient, very kind, funny, far to intelligent. He loves me unconditionly. We just "get" each other, plus he has a few faults and i have lots. He doesnt care whether i cook or not"

I think the just getting each other is the main thing

over a year ago

Everything, really. We just seem to fit so well together - I don't think I could pick out anything specific. Even the things that aren't perfect are perfect in their imperfections.

over a year ago

"I've thought about to put this in the most succinct way.

She would be happy to sit with her feet or head in my lap while we both read."

Sigh.

over a year ago

His patience and unflapability!

His intelligence, kindness, strength, sense of humour and taste in music and films.

His willingness to come to me when I can't come to him both physically and in terms of my hotheadness/stubbornness!

Lots more but I don'the want to bore!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Loving, kind, tolerant.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i dont have one...thats perfect for me x

over a year ago

Sigh.

"

Sigh? Good or bad?

over a year ago

I am single, but if I wanted a partner, she would be a mature blonde with big boobs, good in the kitchen and can cook few dishes and enjoy a quite night in with a glass of wine. If she is a fan of big brother, that would be a bonus

over a year ago

When I find one I'll let you know

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Fun, sub, kind, passionate, romantic, honest, cute, no kids or drama (can't be arsed with arguments).

And while we're here (me being superficial here) they'd have nice tits and cock too.

over a year ago

Sigh.

Sigh? Good or bad?"

Good.

over a year ago

I don't think there is such a thing. There are good partners. Bad partners, but none are perfect. And if you did find a perfect one you would probably find them boring.

All you can do is try to be happy with your lot. Sometimes that's easier than others

over a year ago

My Mrs if she'd swing would be perfect

over a year ago

Sigh.

Sigh? Good or bad?

Good.

"

over a year ago

She makes me laugh, I love her company, she's hot as fuck and she doesn't stay with me

over a year ago

Perfect partner doesn't exist.

Perfection is a myth.

I'll settle for a hairy chest and a mind akin to Oscar Wilde.

over a year ago

Makes me laugh, makes me tea, makes me cum. Also must want kids and know that dogs are better than cats.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

He loves me the way I am

over a year ago

S/he is made of chocolate.

over a year ago

She squats, she feeds me. For that she can have my eternal love

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

My perfect partner would just get me, we would laugh like fools at the stupidest of things and the chat would always be easy, we would be comfortable in quiet times too, he would be quite intelligent and I would admire that in him, plus he would have a beard and chunky thighs

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Hubby is my perfect partner.

He's loving and caring. He works hard. He never gives up and tries to better our life's every single day.

He's my best friend. With just a look we know what the other one is think. We laugh everyday.

He's the love of my life.

MrsSB

over a year ago

He's patient, kind, loving, and just 'gets' me. He's got this childlike enthusiasm for the things that interest him which I adore, whether or not I share the interest. Physically, I've never been so in tune with someone, it's always special.

over a year ago

Look sweet and innocent, but a freak between the sheets.

Curvy, Bubbly, adventurous, honest, ambitious, preferably a redhead but not a must!

Nice set of double D's wouldn't be too bad either.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

A mirror

over a year ago

i just tweaked my profile for this, a guy asked me something, it got me thinking and i decided fuck it this is going on my profile too. And looks don't matter so much, but if he can get to me mentally then i'll know i've found him.

tl;dr need not apply.

I am looking for someone to cuckold, and have been for over a year now.

I'm pretty fussy about who i want to do this with but am usually chatting to a few guys who say they want this as well but nothing has come of it yet. So if i am chatting to you about it you won't be the only one and i am keeping my options open until i actually find and meet someone i consider the right guy for me.

This is for a proper relationship and not roleplay.

I'd like to meet sooner rather than later.

I'm flexible on what i want from my cuckold but i'm into giving humiliation, 3sums, you sucking cock with me or for me.

I definitely want someone who firstly wants a relationship with me and will enjoy the same things i do.

I suppose i want someone who will make me the centre of their world and love me for who i am. I'd like to be sexual with my partner and do loving things with them also.

I'd like the relationship to be female led.

I'd like you to be honest with me and never give me any reason to not trust you.

I was hoping my partner would not want anyone else sexually and i'm not sure how i'd handle that but i'm realistic in that if one person is not going to be enough for me then i get that one person might not be enough for you. I'd probably be ok with it but not want to know about it.

I want to shove what i do in your face though and for you to get off on that. If that's by watching, participating, being humiliated by me and my lover, or just pictures or me telling you about it then that's all fine.

I'd like a lot of 3sums, with you and another guy or 2 other guys.

I'd love to look you in the eye and let you see me enjoying someone elses huge cock

over a year ago

yeah it's mostly sex based...erm.

I also want him to be submissive, but not stupid or taken advantage of. Be a deep thinker, interesting, laid back, funny, unromantic as i don't really like romance or living in unreality.

Let me do my thing and he does his, but we do stuff together as well obviously. So fairly independent as well.

over a year ago

There is never a dull moment with him around and he makes me smile like no one else can

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Good in bed, amazing kisser, independent (financially and generally) happy to share me with other men, attractive (to me)...this is why I'm single!

over a year ago

This girl I'm crazy about who has a BF. Fml

over a year ago

He's my soulmate (cheesy, I know!).

We make eachother laugh every day, we still fancy eachother after a looooonnng time together, we talk utter bollocks to eachother most of the time, we have evolved from innocent teenagers to kinky buggers together and we've made some cracking kids together.

He's not perfect, I'm not perfect but WE are perfect for eachother. I just love him and I know he loves me. And I know he'll totally cringe when he reads this

over a year ago

Someone who turns up and looks like their profile pic which first attracted you.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I have my perfect partner, however "our" perfect partner would be open in mind and deed, high I.Q. with a sense of fun that matches. Sensual, sexy, wicked eyes and sub.

Don't find many of those to the pound in the vanilla counter in Tesco's

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I havent met him yet, but he would hold me tight and make me laugh, we would excite each other mentally and physically, we would 'get' each other and he would be considerate, self aware, easy going and social.

Not too much to ask?b

over a year ago

A girl I love who is attached x

over a year ago

"He's my soulmate (cheesy, I know!).

We make eachother laugh every day, we still fancy eachother after a looooonnng time together, we talk utter bollocks to eachother most of the time, we have evolved from innocent teenagers to kinky buggers together and we've made some cracking kids together.

He's not perfect, I'm not perfect but WE are perfect for eachother. I just love him and I know he loves me. And I know he'll totally cringe when he reads this "

I love this

That's exactly what the thread was about, not if you're perfect or if your partner is perfect, but that you are perfect for each other even with your imperfections

over a year ago

Same morals and same interests. He'd also have to be as emotionally lazy as me

over a year ago

He's not perfect, I'm not perfect but WE are perfect for eachother. I just love him and I know he loves me. And I know he'll totally cringe when he reads this

I love this

That's exactly what the thread was about, not if you're perfect or if your partner is perfect, but that you are perfect for each other even with your imperfections "

Ah, thank you xx

over a year ago

"Good in bed, amazing kisser, independent (financially and generally) happy to share me with other men, attractive (to me)...this is why I'm single! "

Me too...but sounds good on paper....i'll still mooch about and who knows.x

over a year ago

I love this

That's exactly what the thread was about, not if you're perfect or if your partner is perfect, but that you are perfect for each other even with your imperfections

Ah, thank you xx "

(Him cringing ) I love you too gorgeous

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I can totally be myself with him and he makes me laugh. He does the housework and is super caring with everyone of my family. I love his company so much and when we chat, it's always interesting. I feel snug send safe in his arms and I have never needed that from anyone.

over a year ago

She understands me like no one else. She knows I'm far from perfect and accepts my eccentricities. She speaks her mind and allows me to speak mine. She motivates me to make myself better. She doesn't judge me.

When we're apart I crave to be with her. She has a beautiful awkward elegance that I find so sexy and alluring.

I love you Nell.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"She understands me like no one else. She knows I'm far from perfect and accepts my eccentricities. She speaks her mind and allows me to speak mine. She motivates me to make myself better. She doesn't judge me.

When we're apart I crave to be with her. She has a beautiful awkward elegance that I find so sexy and alluring.

I love you Nell. "

over a year ago

"She understands me like no one else. She knows I'm far from perfect and accepts my eccentricities. She speaks her mind and allows me to speak mine. She motivates me to make myself better. She doesn't judge me.

I love you Nell. "

How cute is that!?

over a year ago

Can you feel the love tonight (in this thread) ?

I'm really happy for all those who have found partners perfect for them xxxxx

over a year ago

"Can you feel the love tonight (in this thread) ?

"

You're awesome Miss I.

over a year ago

"Can you feel the love tonight (in this thread) ?

You're awesome Miss I. "

Aw, thanks

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Loving, kind, tolerant.

"

Been thinking about this all day now...

+ grounding, able to keep me in line, a good wrangler and a great fuck

over a year ago

She accepts me for who I am.

She realises if I wasn't Like this I wouldn't be the person she loves.

She allows me to express myself as me.

She allows you lot to play with me

over a year ago

I can only speak about my long term sex partner as I'm not in a relationship.

He's sensual. Positive. Hot. Sexually adventurous. Near enough to meet regularly. Leaves me alone to get on with my life. He adores me. We are sexually compatible. Perfect kisser.

By *jtintin and stretchygirlMan
over a year ago

Dartford

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 08:37:02]

over a year ago

Dartford

She knows everything about me she is a beautiful funny caring down to earth friendly and honest.

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

He's considerate, funny, we get on well and the sex is great, he drives to see me. It would be 100% perfect if he lived near me

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We all have a vision of what is our perfect parner until we open our eyes and realise things arn't what they seem to be when you think you found them you wake up and realise it was just a dream, so the search goes on.

over a year ago

Tits, ass and a delicious pussy.

Short of that she's my mental match, both nuts and into some weird shit

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

He's laid back, forgives, makes me laugh a lot every day, we rarely row though when we do it always ends in sex. What else? Oh yeah, A simple kiss from him makes me horny, almost nightly multiple orgasms & the ability to make me cum without touching me from the waste down (A first for both of us when it happened). H Still in bed after a late night

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"He's laid back, forgives, makes me laugh a lot every day, we rarely row though when we do it always ends in sex. What else? Oh yeah, A simple kiss from him makes me horny, almost nightly multiple orgasms & the ability to make me cum without touching me from the waste down (A first for both of us when it happened). H Still in bed after a late night "
She lies a lot, I'm not laid back at all what else, She seduced me when 22 & removed me from a hateful relationship, she's daft as a brush, almost always horny, always together but not tied to doing what each other want so free to do stuff (non sexual) on our own rather than insist on tagging along doing something that doesn't interest. Most important she's black/white no grey you get what it says on the tin, no more no less.. xx S

over a year ago

I'll let you know when I get one!

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman
over a year ago

Dartford

He loves me for who I am. He listens and cares. He wouldn't change me and doesn't want to. We brings out the best in me and he wants to explore things with me.

over a year ago

Dartford

"He loves me for who I am. He listens and cares. He wouldn't change me and doesn't want to. We brings out the best in me and he wants to explore things with me. "
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Well I don't have one atm

But taking together the best qualities of the men I've known in the past...

Someone who accepts me for exactly me, who knows the horrid stuff I try to hide away.

Someone who makes me laugh, even when I don't want to.

Someone who gives me the confidence to be myself.

Someone who loves the sea as much as I do.

Someone who can teach me new things and show me new experiences.

Someone who shows me they love me through their actions, not what they say.

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Easily walks through every barrier I can put up!

Don't mind the odd tear, but make me laugh!

over a year ago

Dartford

"Well I don't have one atm

Someone who accepts me for exactly me, who knows the horrid stuff I try to hide away.

Someone who shows me they love me through their actions, not what they say."

Spot on chick. Totally agree with you xx

over a year ago

Spot on chick. Totally agree with you xx"

We don't want much do we xx

over a year ago

Dartford

We don't want much do we xx"

No we don't . I'm lucky enough to have found mine though. Hope you will soon. He or she will be a lucky person to have you as a part of their life. Sick bucket is here if you need it

over a year ago

We don't want much do we xx

No we don't . I'm lucky enough to have found mine though. Hope you will soon. He or she will be a lucky person to have you as a part of their life. Sick bucket is here if you need it "

Torn between and

Glad you found yours though chickie xx

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

He would be the Yin to my Yang, the Sonny to my Cher, excel at crap jokes, sing Soft Kitty, be the mother flippin' foot master and a tiger in bed

Or she. Because you never know

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Yesterday he bought me a dozen yellow roses, told me my bum was perfect and i just curled up on his knee all day and i bought him a blue plastic spade

over a year ago

Don't have 1. I think my soul mate must've been struck by lightning.

over a year ago

I had her, I've lost her, long story

over a year ago

"Yesterday he bought me a dozen yellow roses, told me my bum was perfect and i just curled up on his knee all day and i bought him a blue plastic spade "

You really do just sound like a cat.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Yesterday he bought me a dozen yellow roses, told me my bum was perfect and i just curled up on his knee all day and i bought him a blue plastic spade

You really do just sound like a cat. "

its because i am a cat, in fact its the only thing jay tells me off for is i spoil my cats to much

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Perfect partner is loyal, tells the truth & has the same desires and dreams as you have and understanding in good or bad times to stand by you and in return she will get the same.

over a year ago

One that don't talk

over a year ago

"Yesterday he bought me a dozen yellow roses, told me my bum was perfect and i just curled up on his knee all day and i bought him a blue plastic spade

You really do just sound like a cat. its because i am a cat, in fact its the only thing jay tells me off for is i spoil my cats to much"

There's no such thing as spoiling a cat too much.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

You really do just sound like a cat. its because i am a cat, in fact its the only thing jay tells me off for is i spoil my cats to much

"

you need to come live with me hatter

over a year ago

You really do just sound like a cat. its because i am a cat, in fact its the only thing jay tells me off for is i spoil my cats to much

you need to come live with me hatter "

As long as I have tea and cats I'm happy.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"Hubby is my perfect partner.

He's loving and caring. He works hard. He never gives up and tries to better our life's every single day.

He's my best friend. With just a look we know what the other one is think. We laugh everyday.

He's the love of my life.

MrsSB "

*shucks*

Him x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Still working that out!

I will say we compliment each other.

over a year ago

He accepts me for who i am amd doesnt try to change me x

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

He is my superstar, he loves the bones of me, I don't have to and never will have to be perfect as in his eyes that's what I am, I can't tell you how it feels to know that, he is the most amazing dad, he works unbelievably hard, he is sexy as fuck and God he knows how to make a girl horny and most of all, the most important bit, he makes me laugh, everyday without fail, most times belly laughing like no one else ever could, he is and always will be my bestest friend, I love him to bits Mrs blue eyes

Post new Message to Thread