Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies, can you answer please?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't get it.. Female users sign up to this site, use a tag line or status update saying something along the lines of "I need a big cock to fill me" or similar, yet when you take a look at their profile they're only looking to meet women and have blocked men and couples.

How does this make any sense please?

I kinda guess that most of you ladies get flooded by the entire male pervert population and it gets annoying, but how can you be looking for cock yet not want to meet anyone with one haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The fab paradox mate

over a year ago

Because they look for the guys after being inundated by wannabes with open filters? Possibly?

over a year ago

Its a bloke!!

By *ilvercharmCouple
over a year ago

Our gate

We state couples or tho we both enjoy either but couples out of fairness to everyone. We just block or politely say no if not interested

over a year ago

presumably because they would rather search themselves than have to trawl through the pointless messages from people who have taken no notice of their profile criteria just to find the rare one that has...

over a year ago

I used to by like you. Question why, wonder why, be confused and frustrated. Then I got a case of the fuck it's and stopped giving a shit. It's easier

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Women use the filters to their advantage.

over a year ago

My filters are currently all on so no guys can message me , however if I want to chat & meet I'll find the guy myself if my filters weren't on Id be on all day reading & replying.

over a year ago

"I used to by like you. Question why, wonder why, be confused and frustrated. Then I got a case of the fuck it's and stopped giving a shit. It's easier "

It doesn't bother me in all honesty, I guessed it was probably due to being flooded by perverted idiots that bring this site down, just thought if ask the question that's all

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

That's where platinum membership is vital... You can still message folk even with filters it really is worth the extra.

over a year ago

"I used to by like you. Question why, wonder why, be confused and frustrated. Then I got a case of the fuck it's and stopped giving a shit. It's easier "

Exactly this. Run your profile as you want and let others do the same without worrying about it, you can't message them anyway.

over a year ago

"My filters are currently all on so no guys can message me , however if I want to chat & meet I'll find the guy myself if my filters weren't on Id be on all day reading & replying. "

Fair point

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Women use the filters to their advantage. "

I use filters to make coffee

over a year ago

"I don't get it.. Female users sign up to this site, use a tag line or status update saying something along the lines of "I need a big cock to fill me" or similar, yet when you take a look at their profile they're only looking to meet women and have blocked men and couples.

How does this make any sense please?

I kinda guess that most of you ladies get flooded by the entire male pervert population and it gets annoying, but how can you be looking for cock yet not want to meet anyone with one haha"

OP, last weekend on our couple's profile, we put up a meet advert saying we were looking for a single bisexual male who was shaved.

Throughout the day, we received an average of one reply every five or ten minutes. Can you guess how many were bisexual and shaved?

Out of the first couple of hundred messages, only a few matched the basics of what we were looking for. Only one sent a massage which went beyond the usual one-liner.

In the end, we gave up and reinstated our filters. Quite frankly, we were just exhausted.

We are an average looking couple, not everyone's cup of tea.

Now imagine what a single female receives? They use their filters to make (coffee and) their time on here more enjoyable and less of a tiring experience.

Post new Message to Thread