Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Throphy Collector

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was seeing a guy.. Turns out he wasn't very pleasant! Lied about Martial Status, Age, Location, Dom experience... (probably loads more) Yep, I was totally 'Catfished' ....he was my first meet in here too!! [Coughs *Wanker*]

I was later informed he was a bit of a 'Trophy Collector', I didn't think much of it at the time, but I have a pic of a so-called 'Conquest' he sent me, no idea who she is, he said she was a girl he was seeing, showed a intimate full face and upper body pic of her (not too revealing), and he also showed me a profile of another "Conquest"!!! They were both oblivious to his 'sharing' of their pics/profile!

Now I'm wondering if he'll be showing intimate pics or face pics of me that I sent him?! Not that I'll ever know!!! ..Is this normal?! Do guys do this a lot? And Why? Ladies have you had men boastfully show you what they've 'had' in the past?! What does it achieve?

The irony is, he was cross and all 'high and mighty' with me for posting in here a dilemma I was facing, yet his indiscretion with others - far exceeds my anonymous post!!! *Tosser*

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In your experience does it happen a lot? Or just this one off? There are 'bad eggs' in all walks of life and whilst there might be one or two like that out there I would think it isn't the norm.

Ignore him and move on

over a year ago

"In your experience does it happen a lot? Or just this one off? There are 'bad eggs' in all walks of life and whilst there might be one or two like that out there I would think it isn't the norm.

Ignore him and move on "

I guess the whole Verification process in here is a 'consensual' way of allowing people to see your 'conquests' if you choose to display them, but to claim discretion and then covertly show pics of someone who may or may not be on here kinda doesn't sit right with me!

I don't know if it happens a lot, hence the ask! I just hoped that when I sent him the pics it was done in good faith that they were for his eyes only!!! I'd like to be the one who chooses what pics of me are 'shared'!!! I just wondered if other men do this? And if so, Why? Or if ladies recieve them a lot? x

over a year ago

Dont worry about it, move on and learn for next time x

over a year ago

"Dont worry about it, move on and learn for next time x"

Oh I have moved on, did that a few weeks after him!

I just came across the pic of this woman and just felt bad for her and wondered if my pics were shared the same way!! I'm happy with discrete pics that I choose to share, but pics where I can be identified kinda makes me nervy!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id be very bloody shocked if someone saw me as a trophy, plus i dont send intimate pictures. Its one of my selection process how they talk about other women

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

He possibly will I think. It's good you've moved on, no point dwelling, this is fab You'll find your skin gets thicker the longer you are on here!!!

over a year ago

I think most if not all the people I have met through here lie about something or another on there profile. to be honest I don't really care

over a year ago

"I think most if not all the people I have met through here lie about something or another on there profile. to be honest I don't really care "

And I am sure there is a lie lying in that sentence

over a year ago

"He possibly will I think. It's good you've moved on, no point dwelling, this is fab You'll find your skin gets thicker the longer you are on here!!! "

I'm sure you're right, he probably is!!! I'm a fast learner and my new 'friend' is proving to be much more accommodating to my questions, I'm much more cautious this time around and he's very understanding!! Fingers crossed!

over a year ago

"Id be very bloody shocked if someone saw me as a trophy, plus i dont send intimate pictures. Its one of my selection process how they talk about other women "

Yes, I have added that to my vetting process too!!! Intimate pics with no face showing I'm okay about, it's the ones I shared with him with my face displayed that bothers me - lesson learned! Won't do that again!!! Xx

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"I was seeing a guy.. Turns out he wasn't very pleasant! Lied about Martial Status, Age, Location, Dom experience... (probably loads more) Yep, I was totally 'Catfished' ....he was my first meet in here too!! [Coughs *Wanker*]

I was later informed he was a bit of a 'Trophy Collector', I didn't think much of it at the time, but I have a pic of a so-called 'Conquest' he sent me, no idea who she is, he said she was a girl he was seeing, showed a intimate full face and upper body pic of her (not too revealing), and he also showed me a profile of another "Conquest"!!! They were both oblivious to his 'sharing' of their pics/profile!

Now I'm wondering if he'll be showing intimate pics or face pics of me that I sent him?! Not that I'll ever know!!! ..Is this normal?! Do guys do this a lot? And Why? Ladies have you had men boastfully show you what they've 'had' in the past?! What does it achieve?

The irony is, he was cross and all 'high and mighty' with me for posting in here a dilemma I was facing, yet his indiscretion with others - far exceeds my anonymous post!!! *Tosser* "

Usually guys don't do this as a rule, some they might tell their mates a few details & you'll get the ones who go into all the gory stuff.

A gentleman should never kiss & tell...but this does depend on how amazing the was i suppose lol.

over a year ago

"I was seeing a guy.. Turns out he wasn't very pleasant! Lied about Martial Status, Age, Location, Dom experience... (probably loads more) Yep, I was totally 'Catfished' ....he was my first meet in here too!! [Coughs *Wanker*]

The irony is, he was cross and all 'high and mighty' with me for posting in here a dilemma I was facing, yet his indiscretion with others - far exceeds my anonymous post!!! *Tosser*

Usually guys don't do this as a rule, some they might tell their mates a few details & you'll get the ones who go into all the gory stuff.

A gentleman should never kiss & tell...but this does depend on how amazing the was i suppose lol."

He said she was very 'vanilla' left to have a baby! ..Poor girl!! Think I've had a lucky escape.. Just feel bad for her!! Wonder what he'll tell the next one about me?! Haha

Post new Message to Thread