Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Athena Pelvic Trainer.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Another thread about buying personal used items made me wonder are there certain things you wouldn't dream of selling/buying in a used condition.

I bought an Athena Pelvic muscle trainer and after a week or so I felt it wasn't working properly so I rang up and they replaced it with a brand new one, no hesitation. It consists of a remote control bullet like plastic dildo you slip inside the vagina and it is controlled by a remote thingy (thats a technical term) and strenghtens the pelvic floor muscles.

Anway turns out there was nothing wrong with the first model I just needed to reprogramme it to the transmitter bit. I rang up again but they just told me to keep it. I now have a barely used spare one and well .... its going spare. But is this the sort of thing you would sell second hand or even give away. I hate waste and they cost almost £200 quid.

I know I am meticulously clean and look after my stuff, but I wouldn't buy something like this or any other personal item that could have been in someone elses various body holes.

Would you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Another thread about buying personal used items made me wonder are there certain things you wouldn't dream of selling/buying in a used condition.

I bought an Athena Pelvic muscle trainer and after a week or so I felt it wasn't working properly so I rang up and they replaced it with a brand new one, no hesitation. It consists of a remote control bullet like plastic dildo you slip inside the vagina and it is controlled by a remote thingy (thats a technical term) and strenghtens the pelvic floor muscles.

Anway turns out there was nothing wrong with the first model I just needed to reprogramme it to the transmitter bit. I rang up again but they just told me to keep it. I now have a barely used spare one and well .... its going spare. But is this the sort of thing you would sell second hand or even give away. I hate waste and they cost almost £200 quid.

I know I am meticulously clean and look after my stuff, but I wouldn't buy something like this or any other personal item that could have been in someone elses various body holes.

Would you?"

What about a cock?

over a year ago

"Another thread about buying personal used items made me wonder are there certain things you wouldn't dream of selling/buying in a used condition.

Would you?

What about a cock?"

Thats not an inanimate object well not in my hands it isn't

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would you?

What about a cock?

Thats not an inanimate object well not in my hands it isn't "

It's probably more hygenic that a cock.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

What about a cock?

Thats not an inanimate object well not in my hands it isn't "

But is it as much use

over a year ago

"

What about a cock?

But is it as much use "

Yep men will never be redundant and shoved in the bottom of a drawer as far as Im concerned. Gotta love them.

over a year ago

In some quarters its unique selling point would be that it HAS been used!!! There's guys out there paying top dollar for dirty smelly knickers. Or so I've been told. Stick it on ebay with a reserve of £400

over a year ago

"In some quarters its unique selling point would be that it HAS been used!!! There's guys out there paying top dollar for dirty smelly knickers. Or so I've been told. Stick it on ebay with a reserve of £400 "

You suggesting I have a stinking biff?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

What about a cock?

But is it as much use

Yep men will never be redundant and shoved in the bottom of a drawer as far as Im concerned. Gotta love them. "

Oh I hope so

over a year ago

"In some quarters its unique selling point would be that it HAS been used!!! There's guys out there paying top dollar for dirty smelly knickers. Or so I've been told. Stick it on ebay with a reserve of £400

You suggesting I have a stinking biff?"

Good heavens above no dear lady. I meant that if certain types of chap are willing to pay good money for something as undesirable as a crusty gusset they would surely enter into a bidding frenzy for a chance to savour your fragrant lady nectar

over a year ago

By the way - I thought ATHENA PELVIC TRAINER was the sequel to XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"By the way - I thought ATHENA PELVIC TRAINER was the sequel to XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS. "

LOL

over a year ago

"In some quarters its unique selling point would be that it HAS been used!!! There's guys out there paying top dollar for dirty smelly knickers. Or so I've been told. Stick it on ebay with a reserve of £400

You suggesting I have a stinking biff?

Good heavens above no dear lady. I meant that if certain types of chap are willing to pay good money for something as undesirable as a crusty gusset they would surely enter into a bidding frenzy for a chance to savour your fragrant lady nectar "

Sorry mate your particular hole is just getting bigger - quit while you're ahead

over a year ago

"Sorry mate your particular hole is just getting bigger - quit while you're ahead"

My hole would definitely get bigger with the Athena Trap Two Trainer Pour Homme

over a year ago

Actually when I think about some mens sexual tastes - they would love the sensation of this in their bottom - especially those who are into pain and would turn the controls up to max.... owwweeeeeeeee!!!!

over a year ago

why pay £200 for something that you can do yourself for free..

just a thought.

over a year ago

"why pay £200 for something that you can do yourself for free..

just a thought."

I had a very bad car accident and my pelvis was shattered and I had to have a lot of surgery on it and this was ideal for me when I had the paralysis and and couldnt work my muscles for myself at that time. Excellent piece of electronics in those circumstances, for me personally. Why others use them is their choice I guess - they seem to sell well.

over a year ago

sorry to here about your accident,glad you are better now.

ill get me coat

over a year ago

"sorry to here about your accident,glad you are better now.

ill get me coat "

Yep tons better thanks xxx You take that coat off - it sidestepped the debate in a positive manner (better than all those pervy types who might enquire about how to use it in their bottoms hahah)and any other women in same predicament as I was or with any other muscle debillitating condition would have read the many uses for it with interest from your very valid question. xxx

Post new Message to Thread