Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Heart of the north

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Past it the other day and it always makes me smile. Showing just how much he loved his wife. What's the biggest/most romantic/nicest thing you have done for a partner x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

Bought her a diamond ring....she loved it so much....she divorced me

...worst 3k I ever spent!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Took him to see his favourite jazz musician he hadnt seen since seen since he was 14 which was 58 years ago at the time. Theres more to the story but thats it in a nutshell

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In the 14 years me and Mark have been together I have had flowers sent off him every week bar one week when he was in hospital

over a year ago

"In the 14 years me and Mark have been together I have had flowers sent off him every week bar one week when he was in hospital "

I hope you got him flowers lol x

over a year ago

"In the 14 years me and Mark have been together I have had flowers sent off him every week bar one week when he was in hospital

I hope you got him flowers lol x"

no I just let him have hay fever

By *irtycpl7980Couple
over a year ago

Northumberland

"In the 14 years me and Mark have been together I have had flowers sent off him every week bar one week when he was in hospital

I hope you got him flowers lol xno I just let him have hay fever "

It's people like Mark that give people like me a bad name!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years.

By *irtycpl7980Couple
over a year ago

Northumberland

"I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years. "

Ssssshhhh stop saying that otherwise Lucy will start expecting me to do that

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years.

Ssssshhhh stop saying that otherwise Lucy will start expecting me to do that "

lucy, lucy come read this thread

over a year ago

"I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years. "
if Mark is away they automatically send them now ,he just pays the shop on the monday

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years. if Mark is away they automatically send them now ,he just pays the shop on the monday "
mine come from tesco

over a year ago

"I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years. if Mark is away they automatically send them now ,he just pays the shop on the monday mine come from tesco "
its lovely isn't it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years. if Mark is away they automatically send them now ,he just pays the shop on the monday mine come from tesco its lovely isn't it "
yes, there lovely

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I get flowers as well. Once a fortnight for 10 years. if Mark is away they automatically send them now ,he just pays the shop on the monday mine come from tesco its lovely isn't it yes, there lovely"

I bought an ex g/f flowers once, she then accused me of being unfaithful so I didn't bother anymore

over a year ago

Hum nothing

I really am beginning to see why I've been single for so long

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I arrange our whole wedding without her knowing then gave her an envelope with a grand in it and told her she better go buy a wedding dress because we are getting married in 2 weeks. We lasted 8 years oh well shit happens

over a year ago

Been with my wife 20 years and have never bought her flowers. As her ex husband use to buy her flowers everytime he met his lover.

So I thought better of it

over a year ago

"I arrange our whole wedding without her knowing then gave her an envelope with a grand in it and told her she better go buy a wedding dress because we are getting married in 2 weeks. We lasted 8 years oh well shit happens "

Lucky girl......how the hell did you manage to keep that to yourself tho lol x

By *tevieTMan
over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

I once jumped in front of a jelly fish in St Andrews for my ex fiancee. She was trying to swim away from it but didn't realise that swimming brings them closer She was screaming that it was chasing her. I did try and explain the physics. I then remembered she nearly made my dad crash by laughter on the way upto St Andrews as we were passing by I think it's falkland palace and she asked in all serious is this where the war was. Don't get me wrong I was pishing myself laughing at the dread on her face. So being the hero that I am jumped in off the harbour thing to get it away from her then she started shouting fish were noting her feet and she still gave me grief for getting her hair wet. Should have let her get stung

by the jelly fish or just fucking dunked her. Well she married a guy a few weeks ago. He has work cut out. We are still good friends but. If you are on this site you know it was funny as fuck.

Post new Message to Thread