Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's happening in japan now?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Knife attack in a care home up to 19 people killed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

No-one's sure yet. Big attack - 15 dead and 45 wounded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36890655

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really sad

over a year ago

The world is screwed. Tragic news. RIP all those who died and hopefully the injured will pull through.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"The world is screwed. Tragic news. RIP all those who died and hopefully the injured will pull through. "

over a year ago

I have news for you all ..... We been murdering each other for thousands of years .... It's just they didn't have TVs and Internet in the 12 century .

over a year ago

I was just reading that....it says it was in a diabled facility....I actually feel sick.....zero tollerence for these whack jobs x

over a year ago

"I have news for you all ..... We been murdering each other for thousands of years .... It's just they didn't have TVs and Internet in the 12 century ."

This. It's sad, but guys, this happens every day somewhere in the world.

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Japan has a very isolated culture. This will likely have nothing to do with what's happening elsewhere. But as the world's ears are currently tuned to mass murder, news agencies are picking up on news like this easier.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I have news for you all ..... We been murdering each other for thousands of years .... It's just they didn't have TVs and Internet in the 12 century .

This. It's sad, but guys, this happens every day somewhere in the world."

That doesn't mean that when we are made aware of it we cannot express our shock and dismay ar the needless killing and violence.

over a year ago

"I have news for you all ..... We been murdering each other for thousands of years .... It's just they didn't have TVs and Internet in the 12 century .

This. It's sad, but guys, this happens every day somewhere in the world."

yea relax,,its nothin

over a year ago

"Japan has a very isolated culture. This will likely have nothing to do with what's happening elsewhere. But as the world's ears are currently tuned to mass murder, news agencies are picking up on news like this easier."

Very sad, though.

over a year ago

What is this world coming to

over a year ago

This. It's sad, but guys, this happens every day somewhere in the world.

That doesn't mean that when we are made aware of it we cannot express our shock and dismay ar the needless killing and violence. "

Of course .... We are not suggesting anything otherwise .

It's the naive phrase "what's the world coming too "..... It's coming to the usual murdering terrible world that has existed for thousands of years ... Let's count all of the worlds wars just over the last 100 years and terrorism or any mass murdering couldn't achieve the number of deaths they have achieved in 10 thousand years ( a rough guess)

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Japan has a very isolated culture. This will likely have nothing to do with what's happening elsewhere. But as the world's ears are currently tuned to mass murder, news agencies are picking up on news like this easier."

I recall seeing a documentary on Japan and how prisons were filled with an elderly population, who could not adjust to the changes in society...so many individuals committing horrific crimes, feel like misfits in society!

I really do nor know if this is a modern phenomenon or has always been the case

over a year ago

yea we don't seem to be evolving into a nicer species that's for sure

Post new Message to Thread