Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Club

Jump to newest

By *layboi69 OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Well i have just been on the phone to my letting agent in spain and i have a venue secured for the next 8 month starting end of sept.

I have been given the go ahead to run swinging partys

Any how while living down there i got chatting to a few swingers and they informed me that there are whats called roulette partys? Its where there is 1 member maybe more having un protected sex with the risk of spreading hiv!!! has anyone else heard of such partys or was it a wind up to put me off opening a place up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've heard of the concept. Whether an urban myth or not I'm not sure. I've also heard of a kink where people actively seek out STDs. Again very niche but it is out there. Yep - I must read some proper twisted shit on t'internet right!?

over a year ago

I've heard of it also..,

But only from reading the forums

over a year ago

x

By *layboi69 OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

This is putting me off opening the place i would hate that some one intentionaly set out to infect some one under my roof

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"This is putting me off opening the place i would hate that some one intentionaly set out to infect some one under my roof "

Unless you personally inspect everyone before they fuck you and require everyone to bring in their last test results there is no way you can stop someone who is determined to spread an infection.

Post new Message to Thread