Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why i live on my own

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just been and bought 4 big feesh fishcakes, cooked them and fed them to the cats of a fork well trained my cats except for the one thats been sat in a box for three days

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*fresh*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive just been and bought 4 big feesh fishcakes, cooked them and fed them to the cats of a fork well trained my cats except for the one thats been sat in a box for three days "

Nothing wrong with treating cats with love

over a year ago

"Ive just been and bought 4 big feesh fishcakes, cooked them and fed them to the cats of a fork well trained my cats except for the one thats been sat in a box for three days "

My mum's cat said she's leaving home to live with you

over a year ago

"Ive just been and bought 4 big feesh fishcakes, cooked them and fed them to the cats of a fork well trained my cats except for the one thats been sat in a box for three days

My mum's cat said she's leaving home to live with you "

she would be welcome, im getting another when a really old one comes up

over a year ago

Like anyone needs a reason or excuse for living alone,,,it's great isn't it? the freedom to do exactly as you want,when you want,,,no responsibilities.

Live in relationships?? who needs 'em?

Hope the cats enjoyed their treat.

over a year ago

"Ive just been and bought 4 big feesh fishcakes, cooked them and fed them to the cats of a fork well trained my cats except for the one thats been sat in a box for three days

My mum's cat said she's leaving home to live with you she would be welcome, im getting another when a really old one comes up"

She's 10 but acts like a kitten. Bit of a princess and stubborn just like... someone else.

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

my 2 have put themselves on a train to aunty karens

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I now have an image of the other cat sat in a 'box of shame' like in despicable me while the other three are sat with little napkins daintily eating off forks

over a year ago

I spoil my dog like that. She had a lovely lunch today, baked sweet potato with scrambled egg, mozzarella and mackerel fillets

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I now have an image of the other cat sat in a 'box of shame' like in despicable me while the other three are sat with little napkins daintily eating off forks "

over a year ago

The irony is that my parents did have fishcakes for tea but Lily didn't get a sniff.

over a year ago

"I now have an image of the other cat sat in a 'box of shame' like in despicable me while the other three are sat with little napkins daintily eating off forks "
ha that made me laugh

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I now have the image of Eleanor Abernathy in my head

over a year ago

I feed my puppy off of my fork. He takes the food very delicately,without touching the fork. I don't use the fork afterwards though.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Now you know.

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"I spoil my dog like that. She had a lovely lunch today, baked sweet potato with scrambled egg, mozzarella and mackerel fillets "

I love dogs! I baked our lovely boy lambs hearts for tea tonight... X

Post new Message to Thread