Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What a start to the week!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last week had to urgently order in material for work so creatively got it delivered before paperwork in place and completed. Today purchase dept threatening me with everything from being removed from job to taking me to court, ffs.

Hope your start to week a lot more rosy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

bummer

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On the up side, things can only get better

over a year ago

"Last week had to urgently order in material for work so creatively got it delivered before paperwork in place and completed. Today purchase dept threatening me with everything from being removed from job to taking me to court, ffs.

Hope your start to week a lot more rosy."

Sometimes attack is the best form of self defence,,you could maybe get on to your HR department,put in a grievance about the impossible situation you have been put in (running short of materials because the purchasing department had been dragging their heels),being threatened with the sack before the correct procedures (disciplinary and investigations) have been gone through and threatened with court action by those without the authority.

A similar approach has worked for me many times.

Hope it works out OK.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Mine has also got off to a bad start, my car won't start, so that's more money I don't want to pay out on the old banger

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My boss once threatened me until I told him ' I like eating a banana like it's a cock' .....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/07/16 12:48:51]

over a year ago

The start of my week is going good. I have just been to the gym and soon I will be home. I will relax rest of the day

Post new Message to Thread