Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Petty things that piss you off

Jump to newest

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man
over a year ago

Exeter

I work in the catering industry and I know how stupid this is but there are a few very very petty things that when I see then make the rage monster in me come out, when someone has finished a bottle of wine and the put it in the cooler upside down so and dribbles in it go in the cooler and when there is something on a liner and they pick it off the liner to use it and don't put it back

Anyone else get mat mad at things that are not life or death really but still make you go...........WHY, what the fuck ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When dogs jump up on you and the owners laugh and think it's cute....not talking puppies....fully grown adult dogs.....no it's not funny now get your dog to fuck x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When dogs jump up on you and the owners laugh and think it's cute....not talking puppies....fully grown adult dogs.....no it's not funny now get your dog to fuck x"

this .. aw he's just being playful .. no it's not, just control your f**king animal and while you're at it bag it's shit up and don't just throw the bag in the hedge where it won't biodegrade ..

Post new Message to Thread