Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cue the Backlash

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now I know its near the end of July, but AOL have just delivered my Daughter's Apple Watch , and with the exception of Mafia 3 & Fifa 17 what are not out yet I am all done for Christmas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hemonkeyheadMan
over a year ago

Reading

i recon she'll love it. after the new software comes out, in autumn, make sure you unbox it and update it. it's far better than the current software on the watch

which version did you get her? aluminium is amazing, stainless steel scratches way too easily, and is way heavier than the aluminium one

over a year ago

"i recon she'll love it. after the new software comes out, in autumn, make sure you unbox it and update it. it's far better than the current software on the watch

which version did you get her? aluminium is amazing, stainless steel scratches way too easily, and is way heavier than the aluminium one"

apple watch sport I think hubby ordered it and thanks for that info

By *hemonkeyheadMan
over a year ago

Reading

watch straps are fun accessories - there ate loads of good quality ones you can buy in addition to the normal one - the nylon style straps don't sweat as much as the rubber bands (for me, good for gym)

over a year ago

"watch straps are fun accessories - there ate loads of good quality ones you can buy in addition to the normal one - the nylon style straps don't sweat as much as the rubber bands (for me, good for gym)"
are the straps all one size as she's tiny and someone said you can get kids straps

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I have a metal strap that I got from Amazon

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Now I know its near the end of July, but AOL have just delivered my Daughter's Apple Watch , and with the exception of Mafia 3 & Fifa 17 what are not out yet I am all done for Christmas "

Seems a bit of a waste of guarantees and warranties though.

Cal

By *oredbusinessmanMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Now I know its near the end of July, but AOL have just delivered my Daughter's Apple Watch , and with the exception of Mafia 3 & Fifa 17 what are not out yet I am all done for Christmas "

She will love it!!!

Post new Message to Thread