Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is being bi being greedy

Jump to newest

By *ugar_spice99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

leicester

Heard some time ago that SOME not all gay people think that being bi is being greedy what's everyone else's views in this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On the contrary, it takes some getting used to, blokes knocking you back as well as women

over a year ago

I think so yes

over a year ago

The irony is, the only group I've heard say that is lesbians and gay men

In short, in a monogamous relationship - no.

In a Fab relationship - yes and it is soooo much fun.

over a year ago

Some say greedy, others say liberated

Whatever it is, the main thing is it's FUN!

over a year ago

One of the reasons I don't meet bi men is I can't help thinking they'd shag anything. This probably isn't true of all but it just seems to go with the bi thing. I'm bi curious but that's more from a voyeurs perspective.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

What utter bollocks.

I'm pansexual. Men, women and everyone between gender binaries are potentials, so basically everyone. But I don't fancy everyone and not them me. In fact most bi people I know are incredibly fussy.

Greedy no. More potential options, yep.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Greedy no, options yes. Thanks to above

over a year ago

"What utter bollocks.

I'm pansexual. Men, women and everyone between gender binaries are potentials, so basically everyone. But I don't fancy everyone and not them me. In fact most bi people I know are incredibly fussy.

Greedy no. More potential options, yep."

Been told I'm far too fussy to be bi

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"Heard some time ago that SOME not all gay people think that being bi is being greedy what's everyone else's views in this "

Never thought of it like that... Laughing..

Thinking about it, yes it is, but hay that's what the world is about choices, if you choose to be greedy then that is your choice

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I did used to say that as a joke but in reality you can't help who you are attracted to sexually.

So no I don't think they are

By *lintshire72Man
over a year ago

North Wales

My bi curious side has probably got me rejected by couples and women straight from the off, more so than its got me any if my meets.

So if I was less honest I could be more fussy (he says tounge in cheek )

over a year ago

Being Bi isn't being greedy. It's who we are. Yes we can have the best of both worlds, but I'm sure most people who are Bi don't view themselves like that. I certainly don't. X

over a year ago

"What utter bollocks.

Greedy no. More potential options, yep."

Same.

over a year ago

"One of the reasons I don't meet bi men is I can't help thinking they'd shag anything. This probably isn't true of all but it just seems to go with the bi thing. I'm bi curious but that's more from a voyeurs perspective. "

Do you think the same of bi women?

over a year ago

I don't get why people care so much its their life and their sexuality why do we get a say on it?

over a year ago

There's nothing greedy about it. We don't rub our hands together and snigger, saying "ok then we will fuck everyone!"

over a year ago

"One of the reasons I don't meet bi men is I can't help thinking they'd shag anything. This probably isn't true of all but it just seems to go with the bi thing. I'm bi curious but that's more from a voyeurs perspective. "

Think some guys here would meet anything irrespective of sexuality.... There is someone for everyone but there are horrors that seem to be very busy here.

I don't think bi is greedy and think people miss the point. They are able to meet 5 men a week/5 women but if a bi person meets one of each then they are greedy one without standards.

Think that we all just need to forget labels, preconceived ideas or what anyone else is doing and just get on with having fun without hurting anyone else.

over a year ago

In theory yes I'm just bloody greedy but in reality there are so few people, male or female, that I'm really attracted to that actually I'm far less likely to get lucky than many straight or gay women. Good job I sank my claws into Mr when I found him and refused to let go really or I'd be a mad old cat lady by now

Mrs x

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Bi or not I just don't have enough time to be 'greedy' .... and even if someone invented a 30 hour day I'd still be discerning

Ms G

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Sometimes being bi can be a pain in the arse.

over a year ago

"One of the reasons I don't meet bi men is I can't help thinking they'd shag anything. This probably isn't true of all but it just seems to go with the bi thing. I'm bi curious but that's more from a voyeurs perspective.

Think some guys here would meet anything irrespective of sexuality.... There is someone for everyone but there are horrors that seem to be very busy here.

I don't think bi is greedy and think people miss the point. They are able to meet 5 men a week/5 women but if a bi person meets one of each then they are greedy one without standards.

Think that we all just need to forget labels, preconceived ideas or what anyone else is doing and just get on with having fun without hurting anyone else. "

Yes I agree with the live and let live thing. I don't look down on what others get up to. I just know what would possibly not work for me if I am looking to meet a man. Lots of people who keep it a secret on this site also.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Never heard such a thing from gay people. They're not one homogenous group of identical people of course.

We like what we like, our preferences - just as with any other personal interest.

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Greedy or not greedy, who cares as long as your happy and enjoying yourself

over a year ago

Well said xx

"Greedy or not greedy, who cares as long as your happy and enjoying yourself "

over a year ago

"One of the reasons I don't meet bi men is I can't help thinking they'd shag anything. This probably isn't true of all but it just seems to go with the bi thing. I'm bi curious but that's more from a voyeurs perspective.

Think that we all just need to forget labels, preconceived ideas or what anyone else is doing and just get on with having fun without hurting anyone else.

Yes I agree with the live and let live thing. I don't look down on what others get up to. I just know what would possibly not work for me if I am looking to meet a man. Lots of people who keep it a secret on this site also. "

Well you kinda do if you think that they will shag anything...... But I think I get your point. Plenty of straight guys do worse and as you say- plenty will keep it a secret.

At the end of the day, everyone just has to do what is right for them. If it is not for us then we can all just move on by onto what does get us going. This is the great thing about being an adult on a site like this

over a year ago

Yes I agree with the live and let live thing. I don't look down on what others get up to. I just know what would possibly not work for me if I am looking to meet a man. Lots of people who keep it a secret on this site also.

Well you kinda do if you think that they will shag anything...... But I think I get your point. Plenty of straight guys do worse and as you say- plenty will keep it a secret.

At the end of the day, everyone just has to do what is right for them. If it is not for us then we can all just move on by onto what does get us going. This is the great thing about being an adult on a site like this "

Haha errm no I kinda don't. I just choose to meet who I know I will be compatible with. Believe me I don't look down on anyone. My point was that the reputation of bisexual men has been that of possibly being greedy. I did say in my initial post I didn't necessarily believe this to be true. It doesn't change the fact that that's what a lot of people think, rightly or wrongly. Hope that clarifies my point.

By *uddlybear2015Man
over a year ago

BEDFORD

"Sometimes being bi can be a pain in the arse."

Might I suggest more lube??

over a year ago

no,,daft question

over a year ago

At the end of the day, everyone just has to do what is right for them. If it is not for us then we can all just move on by onto what does get us going. This is the great thing about being an adult on a site like this

Haha errm no I kinda don't. I just choose to meet who I know I will be compatible with. Believe me I don't look down on anyone. My point was that the reputation of bisexual men has been that of possibly being greedy. I did say in my initial post I didn't necessarily believe this to be true. It doesn't change the fact that that's what a lot of people think, rightly or wrongly. Hope that clarifies my point. "

Not really when your opening gambit was 'One of the reasons I don't meet bi men is I can't help thinking that they'd shag anything'.

But as I said - everyone just has to do what is right for them. Just have to find what works for us and enjoy it

over a year ago

Haha errm no I kinda don't. I just choose to meet who I know I will be compatible with. Believe me I don't look down on anyone. My point was that the reputation of bisexual men has been that of possibly being greedy. I did say in my initial post I didn't necessarily believe this to be true. It doesn't change the fact that that's what a lot of people think, rightly or wrongly. Hope that clarifies my point.

Not really when your opening gambit was 'One of the reasons I don't meet bi men is I can't help thinking that they'd shag anything'.

But as I said - everyone just has to do what is right for them. Just have to find what works for us and enjoy it "

But then I went on to say this is probably untrue. That opinion has been formed from being on this site unfortunately. I didn't say I looked down on bi men. I just know what I'm looking for. Much like everyone else on here. No intent at all to be disparaging, merely answering the OP.

over a year ago

Well if being Bi is greedy, then there should be a whole lot more greedy people in the world. Bi and love it xx Ok and greedy

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im bi..if people think im greedy, its not my concern..

over a year ago

Being Bi is not greedy.

Eating too much Pie is

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Why would anyone want to to be bi? We get flack from both sides...

Well fuck it, I'm at Pride in Manchester next month and I'll be waving the bisexual flag

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_pride_flag

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Just seen a T-shirt that made me giggle....

"I'm Bikesexual, i'll ride anything"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Just seen a T-shirt that made me giggle....

"I'm Bikesexual, i'll ride anything"

"

That's a good idea cos ' I like eating a banana like it's a cock' ..... maybe I'll ride me banana

Post new Message to Thread