Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male circumcision

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you had your children circumcised or plan to? Or had it done to you?

I ask because my friend who is about to give birth plans to, and when I looked horrified - she said it was the Norm

She is American

Thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkshire biMan
over a year ago

elland

I was 35 when I had it done.I would recommend having it done while a child. It's painful.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Male circumcision is the norm for followers of certain faiths, i.e Islam and Judaism.

I personally feel it is wrong unless there is a medical need. It is genital mutilation and in my eyes just as bad as fgm.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was 35 when I had it done.I would recommend having it done while a child. It's painful."
it's painful so let's do it to children. Wtf

over a year ago

I was cut as a a very young child, it may have been due to the practices in the country of my birth. My boys aren't.

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Should only be done for medical reasons .

over a year ago

I can't imagine any reason why I would subject one of my children to unnecessary surgery.

over a year ago

It's barbaric for anything other than medical reasons.

By *alldarksurreyMan
over a year ago

surrey

It must feel a bit uncomfortable when your bellend dries out and rubs against your boxer shorts when you walk, the foreskin is there to keep it slightly moist and covered, no way would i let anyone nr my todger with a knife

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Male circumcision is the norm for followers of certain faiths, i.e Islam and Judaism.

I personally feel it is wrong unless there is a medical need. It is genital mutilation and in my eyes just as bad as fgm. "

This. Plus it's nicer wanking an uncut one.

over a year ago

My pal got accidentally circumcised by a bike with no saddle when he went off a ramp on it. We still sing raggy balls to him

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Unless religious, it should be for medical reasons.

Then again, i remember being told it reduced chances of HIV..

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

It makes it more streamlined.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Unless religious, it should be for medical reasons.

Then again, i remember being told it reduced chances of HIV.. "

why should it be allowed on religious grounds?

over a year ago

"Have you had your children circumcised or plan to? Or had it done to you?

I ask because my friend who is about to give birth plans to, and when I looked horrified - she said it was the Norm

She is American

Thoughts ?

"

My son is circumcised. So is my ex-husband and all his brothers, so is my father, so was my grandfather. Nothing wrong with it.

over a year ago

"Unless religious, it should be for medical reasons.

Then again, i remember being told it reduced chances of HIV..

why should it be allowed on religious grounds?"

Because it increases the likelihood of getting a Nobel prize.

over a year ago

evesham

"It makes it more streamlined."

yes....a very important attribute and one i always look for in a cock

except for of course, it doesnt as it makes the glans more prominent looking.

over a year ago

evesham

She is American

Thoughts ?

My son is circumcised. So is my ex-husband and all his brothers, so is my father, so was my grandfather. Nothing wrong with it."

and if someone suggested doing it to you or to your daughter?

By *azzyxMan
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I was done by default at birth as I am meant to be a Muslim... I have been quite experimental sexual thanx for the world of swinging and must admit i quite enjoy pulling back a guys foreskin when playing

By *i1971Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

I have no issue with circumcision if deemed necessary for medical reasons, but as a non-religious person I don't see why parents should be able to have the procedure carried out on their child for that reason alone.

over a year ago

I think it's insane that it's still so common. I wonder if it's the sort of thing that in 100 years will be looked back on with disbelief.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I have no issue with circumcision if deemed necessary for medical reasons, but as a non-religious person I don't see why parents should be able to have the procedure carried out on their child for that reason alone. "

I don't like the idea of any unnecessary medical procedures on children. Religion isn't a good reason for genital mutilation on either sex.

My gran had my dad done as a child for medical reasons and says she still felt awful for putting him through it.

Adults can choose to have it done if the want.

Nita

over a year ago

I don't really understand the religious justification for it. I believe from what I have read that it evolved from the issues from sand in the foreskin.

I would have hoped that by now we would have evolved beyond the need to lop off someone's foreskin unless it is medically required.

Male genital mutilation should be treated in the same way as female genital mutilation.

By *ammykingMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

I was only 10 when I had it done (for medical reasons though) and I can't say it's really made much difference

over a year ago

She is American

Thoughts ?

My son is circumcised. So is my ex-husband and all his brothers, so is my father, so was my grandfather. Nothing wrong with it.

and if someone suggested doing it to you or to your daughter?"

It is an entirely different procedure and is aimed at subjugating women. I conclude from a lot of families with a circumsised husband that male circumcision helps with the opposite objective.

LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE.

over a year ago

evesham

She is American

Thoughts ?

It is an entirely different procedure and is aimed at subjugating women. I conclude from a lot of families with a circumsised husband that male circumcision helps with the opposite objective.

LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE."

It is a largely unnecessary procedure to put a child through for no other reason than a parents aesthetic desire. There is no need for it whatsoever. If, later in life there becomes a reason for it then it should be the choice of the owner of the body part whether or not they have it done.

Mutilation is mutilation regardless of the procedure by which it is done. Modifying someone's body without their knowledge or consent is, in my eyes, wrong.

For you to relate make circumcision to the elevating of the male members of the family really saddens me. I value a person on the whole of their being,not the state of their genitals. But hey.....what do I know!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Male genital mutilation

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

My father had done what he was 12 (medical reasons) I have 3 brothers and none of us are circumcised.

But off topic, a little, I met a lovely young lady on fab last year when I was traveling. She told to me, that she enjoyed sex with circumcised men more, because, as she explained, the forward stroke felt the same with cut or uncut men, but the back stroke was more enjoyable, for her, with uncut men. As the foreskin of uncut men covered the head of the penis and she couldn't feel the ridge of head as much

over a year ago

Never had it done and wouldn't dream of inflicting it on my child.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

She is American

Thoughts ?

LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE.

It is a largely unnecessary procedure to put a child through for no other reason than a parents aesthetic desire. There is no need for it whatsoever. If, later in life there becomes a reason for it then it should be the choice of the owner of the body part whether or not they have it done.

Mutilation is mutilation regardless of the procedure by which it is done. Modifying someone's body without their knowledge or consent is, in my eyes, wrong.

For you to relate make circumcision to the elevating of the male members of the family really saddens me. I value a person on the whole of their being,not the state of their genitals. But hey.....what do I know!"

This. Same goes for people that pierce their babies' ears.

over a year ago

"

My son is circumcised. So is my ex-husband and all his brothers, so is my father, so was my grandfather. Nothing wrong with it."

Just because they all had it done doesn't mean nothing is wrong with it. Unnecessary surgery on a child in any other way would be assault.

over a year ago

no i haven't had any of my 3 sons circumsized. i would only do it for medical reasons, if there was a problem.

over a year ago

"

This. Same goes for people that pierce their babies' ears."

While I don't agree with piercing babies ears, at least you can choose not to wear earrings. You can't choose to have a foreskin again!

By *ilbearniMan
over a year ago

peninsula

Had it done at age 11 for medical reasons, hypospadia also. Often wondered what having one would be like, only remember mine being painful, so best that it was done, pity it was done before I became more "active"

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

It's the norm in the US partly down to the views of Mr Kellogg of cereal fame. He, and other followers of his particular brand of god-bothering believed that you couldn't crack one off if you had no foreskin nd would save young men from the sin of onanism...

By *ilbearniMan
over a year ago

peninsula

Mm. Sort of had the opposite effect on me , can keep edging for ages.

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

"Should only be done for medical reasons ."

Absolutely!

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"

This. Same goes for people that pierce their babies' ears.

While I don't agree with piercing babies ears, at least you can choose not to wear earrings. You can't choose to have a foreskin again!"

My point is it's still unnecessary mutilation for purely aesthetic reasons.

Not in the same league as circumcision but my thoughts are still the same.

over a year ago

Had mine done at 6 I assume for medical reasons but can't really remember and don't really fancy that conversation with my mother. Got a week off school due to it being sore for about that time but was only in hospital one night. To be honest I have no reference but I like it.

Would I do it to my kids if I had any?not unless it was medical they can always have it done later in life if they want it done

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

She is American

Thoughts ?

"

It is normal in the US.

Post new Message to Thread