Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Washing hands

Jump to newest

By *hav02 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Was thinking, after a tinkle in the toilet, we wash our hands, especially if we're about to eat.

Yet, after the meal, we might nosh each others genital areas for dessert without a care in the world because it's irresistibly yummy.

So why do we bother washing our hands.....?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because by washing your hands, you reduce the overall number of bacteria spread over hours/days/weeks........

I presume you only nosh someone's genitals occasionally, and only one person's at a time, along with that one person's own flora and fauna

over a year ago

Because you spread germs to knobs and whatever else we touch if we don't wash our hands after wiping our bums,pussies or holding dicks for a tinkle. With oral you just get a gobfull. XXX

over a year ago

Enters thread reads thread, adds to block list

Wash your hands always !!!!

Men can't possible wash hands in pub as they are gone like 30 seconds

Yuk

over a year ago

Every public door handle you touch has got piss on it.

By *hav02 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

FYI, i always wash my hands....

I hate public toilets, especially in pubs/clubs because all I can think is that everything has knob juice spread on it....eurgh!

over a year ago

Take your own hand wash wherever you may go

over a year ago

"FYI, i always wash my hands....

I hate public toilets, especially in pubs/clubs because all I can think is that everything has knob juice spread on it....eurgh!"

Just like the bar top and all the table tops do have aswell.

over a year ago

Better still dont use the toilets

over a year ago

"Better still dont use the toilets "

Doesn't make any difference. Every public door handle/surface will be the same.

over a year ago

Then dont touch the door handles .

Simples

over a year ago

It is impossible to not come into contact with germs and bacteria throughout your daily life.

It isn't only swingers clubs where you would find genital secretions, it is everywhere. If you go into a cafe and choose a cake or biscuit from a plastic container, then expect it to be full of bacteria because not everyone uses the tongs provided, then put their hands in, touch all the other cakes before choosing one, they may have just been to the toilet or scratched their genitals or god knows what. We are putting bacteria into our mouths regularly.

In the majority of cases we all survive and keep healthy.

over a year ago

Also in beards as well ...i read somewhere you will find more poo in a bushy beard than you would in the toilet

I must read some crap lol

over a year ago

I wash my hands loads, probably to much, I don't have OCD I'm just a nurse and you have it installed in you to wash hands after everything I think it's just habbit now

By *hav02 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Also in beards as well ...i read somewhere you will find more poo in a bushy beard than you would in the toilet

I must read some crap lol "

Only if the guy with a bushy beard has been rimming someone else and then doesn't wash thoroughly?

over a year ago

"Was thinking, after a tinkle in the toilet, we wash our hands, especially if we're about to eat.

Yet, after the meal, we might nosh each others genital areas for dessert without a care in the world because it's irresistibly yummy.

So why do we bother washing our hands.....? "

Wouldn't you wash your genitals as well as your hands, if you knew someone would be noshing on them shortly afterwards?

Or do most people prefer their genitals to taste like hot dog flavoured water?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im to full after a meal. Yes i do wash my hands but ive not died from everyday germs yet

over a year ago

"Im to full after a meal. Yes i do wash my hands but ive not died from everyday germs yet"

Generally speaking,bacteria that enter the mouth and the digestive system will be destroyed by saliva and digestive acids (let's not get complacent about that,though.Those little bugs can get in via bleeding gums,ulcers and other openings to the bloodstream).Therefore,unpalatable though we may find it sometimes,oral sex is not quite as dangerous as we may think.

A greater danger of failure to wash hands after a loo visit would be,transmission of germs to the eyes.

This is not intended as comprehensive medical advice,cleanliness is still quite a good thing (even if only from a smell point of view).Please,continue washing the hands and,in some cases,the genitalia after going to the loo,above all,try to keep the bum area spotless and shiny....it's just not nice otherwise.

over a year ago

"Enters thread reads thread, adds to block list

Yuk "

Haha. I opened a door with my feet once after the guy I front didn't wash. Took about 5mins too.

over a year ago

"Every public door handle you touch has got piss on it."

So does the Bombay Mix, as well as Faeces and Semen

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Obsessive-compulsive mysophobic heaven.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

When I was a year or so old, my mum caught me scooping out and eating the gunk from the car exhaust.

I was fine.

She gave up sterilising bottles after that.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I wash my hands loads, probably to much, I don't have OCD I'm just a nurse and you have it installed in you to wash hands after everything I think it's just habbit now "

I used to wash my hands a lot anyway but ever since our Son spent a month in NICU, I still haven't ditched the habit of scrubbing/hand sanitising my entire hands and arms after most activities and touching things.

- Amy. x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I wash my hands so much I'm suprised I've not grown webbing

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Enters thread reads thread, adds to block list

Yuk "

They frequently don't, even if they've used a cubicle. I've seen it and I'm disgusted!

By *isdirtygirlCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

At work I wash my hands as per normal. Then I try to get out of the toilets without touching the door handles. I then do an elbows to finger tips clean with disinfectant gel before I get back to my desk. I'm not OCD but I've seen guys walk out of a cubicle and not bother washing their hands.

Him

Post new Message to Thread