Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Top 10 hottest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Loving the fact that only 1 of the top 10 hottest is under 30. Just goes to show, age is nothing. Sexiness comes with confidence. Often confidence comes with age and experience.

All hail the Milf!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

also because they're more savvy in collecting friends and self promotion? Most (not all) of the 'page one'ers are there week in week out and are professionals but it is good to see confident mature ladies leading the way

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I looked at the men's top 10 pics fully confused!

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

How do some pics stay up for ages? I thought it was a 12 hour thing mine disappeared after 12 hours but some say 16 hours or 2weeks I've no idea how it works.

over a year ago

"How do some pics stay up for ages? I thought it was a 12 hour thing mine disappeared after 12 hours but some say 16 hours or 2weeks I've no idea how it works. "

I don't know either unless it's constant high numbers of fab'ing over blocks of 12 hours....

over a year ago

"How do some pics stay up for ages? I thought it was a 12 hour thing mine disappeared after 12 hours but some say 16 hours or 2weeks I've no idea how it works. "

2 weeks. 16 etc is when the pic was uploaded. The amount of time it stays up in the top pics is the amount of times its liked in 12 hours. If a photo stays there for days the it's getting s lot of likes every 12 hours

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"How do some pics stay up for ages? I thought it was a 12 hour thing mine disappeared after 12 hours but some say 16 hours or 2weeks I've no idea how it works.

2 weeks. 16 etc is when the pic was uploaded. The amount of time it stays up in the top pics is the amount of times its liked in 12 hours. If a photo stays there for days the it's getting s lot of likes every 12 hours "

Well then that doesn't make sense either so if a photo was uploaded say 16 hours ago how is it still up shouldnt the counter thing so to speak not go to 0 if it's how many fabs in a 12 hour window. ?

over a year ago

I'm on page 1 atm. Absolutely gobsmacked how it happened x

over a year ago

Im not a milf or old. Ive managed to be on page 1 several times.

over a year ago

"How do some pics stay up for ages? I thought it was a 12 hour thing mine disappeared after 12 hours but some say 16 hours or 2weeks I've no idea how it works.

2 weeks. 16 etc is when the pic was uploaded. The amount of time it stays up in the top pics is the amount of times its liked in 12 hours. If a photo stays there for days the it's getting s lot of likes every 12 hours

Well then that doesn't make sense either so if a photo was uploaded say 16 hours ago how is it still up shouldnt the counter thing so to speak not go to 0 if it's how many fabs in a 12 hour window. ? "

After 12 hours it's set up 0 correct. But in that other 6 hours if it's been liked MORE than the other top pics it will stay at the top

over a year ago

Looking at the last full month (June) and the Top fabbed 15 womens pics and Top 15 fabbed mens pics, the results are :

Women - average age 34.6

Men - average 30.6

No point what it means, but I'm geeky like that

over a year ago

"Loving the fact that only 1 of the top 10 hottest is under 30. Just goes to show, age is nothing. Sexiness comes with confidence. Often confidence comes with age and experience.

All hail the Milf! "

Or Gilf in jools case

over a year ago

I had a flutter with page 1 so could be a Dilf. 34 in Nov so flirting with Gilf.

Post new Message to Thread