Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

she plays he cant why ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

While dogging last year with a male friend we got talking to a m/f couple. The lady could meet and have sex with as many men as possible. He wasnt allowed to do the same with ladies at all as i found out. Not fair! Does the same apply to m/f couples on fab. The lady plays with men but hubby cant with women. If so it unfair.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps he was a cuck ?

over a year ago

Or she a hotwife

over a year ago

Have seen a couple of profiles with that scenario..not many though.

Suppose most will have a cuck relationship and incorporate that into it.

But from what I've seen it is quite rare where the guy isn't allowed to play wig no mention of a cuck relationship

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I assume this was negotiated between them. It's their choice. It may be part of their kink and perfectly fair.

Or it was their way of saying no to particular females.

over a year ago

"While dogging last year with a male friend we got talking to a m/f couple. The lady could meet and have sex with as many men as possible. He wasnt allowed to do the same with ladies at all as i found out. Not fair! Does the same apply to m/f couples on fab. The lady plays with men but hubby cant with women. If so it unfair."

If they were both happy with the set up who are you to say it's not fair?

over a year ago

lots of guys want this, to see their wife play and get fucked and aren't bothered about having sex with others themselves.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

More likely to be a way of saying no to certain types of females. As a couple, we have come across some who clearly have an agenda.... Mr is free to play with who he chooses, as am I, we aren't choosing to play at the moment.

over a year ago

"While dogging last year with a male friend we got talking to a m/f couple. The lady could meet and have sex with as many men as possible. He wasnt allowed to do the same with ladies at all as i found out. Not fair! Does the same apply to m/f couples on fab. The lady plays with men but hubby cant with women. If so it unfair.

maybe the OP wanted to play with him and he wasn't allowed?

If they were both happy with the set up who are you to say it's not fair?"

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"lots of guys want this, to see their wife play and get fucked and aren't bothered about having sex with others themselves."

Think I'd like that,not that I'm married

over a year ago

"While dogging last year with a male friend we got talking to a m/f couple. The lady could meet and have sex with as many men as possible. He wasnt allowed to do the same with ladies at all as i found out. Not fair! Does the same apply to m/f couples on fab. The lady plays with men but hubby cant with women. If so it unfair."

You clearly have a lot to learn about swinging , and what works for different people .

Some men love to see their partner having fun , but have no desire to get involved themselves .

Others like the wife to go out , have fun and tell him about it when she gets back .

It's not about it being unfair to him . He simply enjoys himself in the aforementioned ways .

over a year ago

"lots of guys want this, to see their wife play and get fucked and aren't bothered about having sex with others themselves.

Think I'd like that,not that I'm married"

i've been looking for ages (over a year) for this type of relationship. feel like i'm finally getting somewhere this month.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If thats what they have agreed to then who are we to argue

over a year ago

".

maybe the OP wanted to play with him and he wasn't allowed?

"

Well if that was the case the OP needs to learn to reflect other people's boundaries and to deal with rejection

over a year ago

Could it be that women are more jealous to see their man enjoy another woman?.

over a year ago

My other half knows I have no issue with him sleeping with other women - but he's shown no inclination to do so yet. I couldn't deal with that kind of set up but presumably it works for them so good on them.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"lots of guys want this, to see their wife play and get fucked and aren't bothered about having sex with others themselves.

i've been looking for ages (over a year) for this type of relationship. feel like i'm finally getting somewhere this month. "

It's not something I've really thought about until now to be honest,it's a bit selfish though isn't it,is it wrong to think that sound's a good idea?! It's great if you may have found that!

over a year ago

"Could it be that women are more jealous to see their man enjoy another woman?."

Hell no - I'd love to see my guy enjoying someone else!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Could it be that women are more jealous to see their man enjoy another woman?."

I think I would be

over a year ago

if thats how they play then thats fine- we both play in fact we dont like for one to sit back and watch we all like to mingle in together

over a year ago

"While dogging last year with a male friend we got talking to a m/f couple. The lady could meet and have sex with as many men as possible. He wasnt allowed to do the same with ladies at all as i found out. Not fair! Does the same apply to m/f couples on fab. The lady plays with men but hubby cant with women. If so it unfair.

You clearly have a lot to learn about swinging , and what works for different people .

Some men love to see their partner having fun , but have no desire to get involved themselves .

Others like the wife to go out , have fun and tell him about it when she gets back .

It's not about it being unfair to him . He simply enjoys himself in the aforementioned ways .

"

Spot on.

over a year ago

Jealousy is not gender specific

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

Ok I'm pretty sure I would like this now

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

Good lord no, I love watching him with another woman, although maybe that's just me x

over a year ago

Ok I'm pretty sure I would like this now "

if you have kik you're welcome to join my cuckold singles group? plenty of guys to chat about this stuff with and they're very respectful too.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

i've been looking for ages (over a year) for this type of relationship. feel like i'm finally getting somewhere this month. "

I've been looking for 5 years so I hope it works out for you.

over a year ago

i've been looking for ages (over a year) for this type of relationship. feel like i'm finally getting somewhere this month.

I've been looking for 5 years so I hope it works out for you."

join my kik group? sorry feel like i'm spamming this topic now. it's full of men and only 2 women.

yeah so do i. i'd love to find someone i can trust who loves me for who i am and completely trusts me.

over a year ago

No one but the couple involved know the dynamics of a relationship.

It could be any number of scenarios from being a hotwife / cuck, jealousy from her to him not being able to get it up. Who knows & who cares, if it works for them & both parties are happy then that's all that matters.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I love people who find the formulae for their relationships to work. Nowt better than that.

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Emms plays yet I don't. It's the rules we both agreed on when we began our adventures.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Zero to do with unfairness op. This is our set up and this is how it works for us:

There's nothing better for me than seeing Mrs have sex, problem is I can't see her properly when with me, now this isn't the case when I'm watching from the third person perspective as I get to see her in her entirety. Now as for Mrs n she wasn't sure at all about it and we had many in depth conversations over many years before deciding we needed to find out if it could work for us. It's a mental connection for us during a meet, I want to see her body/reactions and she absolutely wants me to 100% focus on her during the meet. The third party involvement is the edgy, unpredictable element we happened to like also, the more it's of an equal footing so both parties are getting what they want from the meet the better the experience in terms of everything flowing unplanned and everyone enjoying that particular moment. Very unfair on Mrs part I feel that she plays this way for our own gratification.

Does that still seem unfair to you op?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

if you have kik you're welcome to join my cuckold singles group? plenty of guys to chat about this stuff with and they're very respectful too."

Ok great,I'm off on holiday for a while soon so I'll have a think when I get back

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

join my kik group? sorry feel like i'm spamming this topic now. it's full of men and only 2 women.

yeah so do i. i'd love to find someone i can trust who loves me for who i am and completely trusts me. "

I'm not on kik and I imagine i've spoken and discounted a lot of those men already!

over a year ago

that is what i think well said

over a year ago

"Zero to do with unfairness op. This is our set up and this is how it works for us:

There's nothing better for me than seeing Mrs have sex, problem is I can't see her properly when with me, now this isn't the case when I'm watching from the third person perspective as I get to see her in her entirety. Now as for Mrs n she wasn't sure at all about it and we had many in depth conversations over many years before deciding we needed to find out if it could work for us. It's a mental connection for us during a meet, I want to see her body/reactions and she absolutely wants me to 100% focus on her during the meet. The third party involvement is the edgy, unpredictable element we happened to like also, the more it's of an equal footing so both parties are getting what they want from the meet the better the experience in terms of everything flowing unplanned and everyone enjoying that particular moment. Very unfair on Mrs part I feel that she plays this way for our own gratification.

Does that still seem unfair to you op?"

what am meaning would mrs be fine with watching you with other ladies if you wanted to ?

over a year ago

We met a couple years ago where the lady was the one playing and the hubby not allowed, that was our first Cuckhold experience. He was happy to just watch.

over a year ago

This is fine as long as they are upfront and honest before you meet or start playing. We met a couple where it was not mentioned until we started to play and then found out he doesnt. That we see as being deceitful as we wouldnt have met them if they had been honest

over a year ago

For us it's equal, we both enjoy going to the club and having fun, things are much better when shared

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Zero to do with unfairness op. This is our set up and this is how it works for us:

Does that still seem unfair to you op?what am meaning would mrs be fine with watching you with other ladies if you wanted to ?"

But that's just it, I don't want to. We haven't had that conversation as it's not in our interest/dynamic. She's never once mentioned that scenario to me or me to her. Not quite understanding what that has to do with fairness.

over a year ago

I have found this before at a private party. Even if she was off playing, he couldn't even have a grope. It's their thing.

over a year ago

Does that still seem unfair to you op?what am meaning would mrs be fine with watching you with other ladies if you wanted to ?

But that's just it, I don't want to. We haven't had that conversation as it's not in our interest/dynamic. She's never once mentioned that scenario to me or me to her. Not quite understanding what that has to do with fairness. "

Some just clearly don't understand the dynamic. I'm the same with my hubby except I have no problem at all with him meeting others. I just have no interest in watching or hearing all about it like he does. I think Some people can't just accept that is the way some people operate. They can't see a situation without bringing in their own insecurities and applying how they feel about something.

over a year ago

If I was in a relationship, that's exactly what I would like.

For me to be able to have sex with whomever I wanted and for him to stay faithful to me.

Selfish maybe, but that's what I'd like.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

it's their relationship and quite honestly whatever dynamic works for them and they are fine with it then it's no one else's business..

apart from obvious abuse, coercion etc..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

If it's how they want to do it why question it. Did the guy mind that he wasn't allowed to play with the women?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Why is it unfair, if that's what they're both happy with and agreed on?

People have different ways of meeting that work for them.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Had this at a private party. Hubby was playing with a couple, I was going to join in, but got the feeling the male wasn't allowed to play with me so stood back and watched. Later she said she would smack any woman who went near her partner As long as people are clear from the start, so there is no misunderstanding, I have no problem.

over a year ago

"Had this at a private party. Hubby was playing with a couple, I was going to join in, but got the feeling the male wasn't allowed to play with me so stood back and watched. Later she said she would smack any woman who went near her partner As long as people are clear from the start, so there is no misunderstanding, I have no problem."

If that had been me she said that to the next time they were playing I'd have made a move in her fella just to see if she smacked me

over a year ago

How couples play is nobody's business but their own...only they understand the dynamics of their own relationship.

OP you may have thought it unfair that he couldn't/wouldn't engage with you but maybe you're looking too deep into it? It might have been polite way of saying 'no thanks'

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Had this at a private party. Hubby was playing with a couple, I was going to join in, but got the feeling the male wasn't allowed to play with me so stood back and watched. Later she said she would smack any woman who went near her partner As long as people are clear from the start, so there is no misunderstanding, I have no problem.

If that had been me she said that to the next time they were playing I'd have made a move in her fella just to see if she smacked me "

Hee hee! Yes I would be tempted! I think, in our experience, some ladies just seem insecure with their men around other women and therefore, maybe shouldn't be swinging?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

When we go to clubs my other half plays I watch. I have absolutely no desire to join in. He's an exhibitionist, I'm a voyeur.

What did put me off, and one of the reasons our sex life has slowed is my other half insists on us both having near forensic scrubs before sex, yet at a club he'll bury his head between any willing woman's thighs regardless of who's gone before him.

over a year ago

"Could it be that women are more jealous to see their man enjoy another woman?.that is what i think well said "

over a year ago

found this many times at clubs and for various reasons.. only bothers me when they dont say or when the guy asks for a sneaky play behind their partners back....i say no as their rules are their rules

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"When we go to clubs my other half plays I watch. I have absolutely no desire to join in. He's an exhibitionist, I'm a voyeur.

What did put me off, and one of the reasons our sex life has slowed is my other half insists on us both having near forensic scrubs before sex, yet at a club he'll bury his head between any willing woman's thighs regardless of who's gone before him."

Puzzling behaviour. Situationally sexually different behaviour because of what he desires from different settings?

over a year ago

yeah so do i. i'd love to find someone i can trust who loves me for who i am and completely trusts me.

I'm not on kik and I imagine i've spoken and discounted a lot of those men already!"

fair enough. some of the guys are not off fab and are from all over the uk.

any ladies looking for a cuckold who are hopeful to meet one, or just would to like to chat to them and be respected by them via kik, are welcome to join.

including miss innocent, not gonna spam the topic.

over a year ago

if you have kik you're welcome to join my cuckold singles group? plenty of guys to chat about this stuff with and they're very respectful too.

Ok great,I'm off on holiday for a while soon so I'll have a think when I get back"

yeah no worries, i know kik isn't for everyone and my group also might not be.

you're welcome to join up any time you fancy it though, if you do.

over a year ago

I think your thoughts are a little old fashioned. I'm married play alone and go back home to tell my hubby what a bad girl I've been. Then we hv amazing sex. He is not bothered about meeting anyone even though he knows I don't have a problem with it. It's just his thing.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Does that still seem unfair to you op?what am meaning would mrs be fine with watching you with other ladies if you wanted to ?

But that's just it, I don't want to. We haven't had that conversation as it's not in our interest/dynamic. She's never once mentioned that scenario to me or me to her. Not quite understanding what that has to do with fairness.

Some just clearly don't understand the dynamic. I'm the same with my hubby except I have no problem at all with him meeting others. I just have no interest in watching or hearing all about it like he does. I think Some people can't just accept that is the way some people operate. They can't see a situation without bringing in their own insecurities and applying how they feel about something."

100% Agree

Post new Message to Thread