Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why lie?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why would anyone lie about any part of themselves if they are about to meet? The one that really pisses me off is lying about age. Why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Most people will lie about something on here.

My name really isn't Lickety or Amy. Nearly every Steve I have met is a Rob etc.

The age lie does annoy me though, especially when they are as much as 12 years out (his excuse was he felt he looked 12 years younger).

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Most people will lie about something on here.

My name really isn't Lickety or Amy. Nearly every Steve I have met is a Rob etc.

The age lie does annoy me though, especially when they are as much as 12 years out (his excuse was he felt he looked 12 years younger).

"

A lot of folk do it so they fit into the age groups they're looking for.

I agree it's quite pitiful really that people are so dissatisfied with themselves that they think they need to create a fantasy persona to manage to pull.

Personally....... I am what I am, and what I am, needs NO excuses.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people just lie about everything

over a year ago

Cock size

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hands up......my names not actually Templar Warrior

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I guess because they can. They can be anything they want from behind a screen.

over a year ago

Ok ok ok I'm not pretty when I'm tied up.......I'm pretty all the time. xxx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm 21 and have never worn a hat in ma life, nor do I have a turquoise goatee

over a year ago

A lot of folk do it so they fit into the age groups they're looking for.

I agree it's quite pitiful really that people are so dissatisfied with themselves that they think they need to create a fantasy persona to manage to pull.

Personally....... I am what I am, and what I am, needs NO excuses.

Cal"

As are we ...

Makes life so much easier

over a year ago

I was pondering this subject only this morning as my valet handed me the keys to my Aston Martin. I'm sure the page 3 beauty I've employed at my stables is older than 21. After all, her twin sister, who is my P.A. told me that she was 24? Why, oh, why do they do it? Anyway, my personal trainer is here. Got to work on those abs.

over a year ago

People lie from the instant that they realise they gain some advantage.

People who say they don't lie are usually selective about what constitutes a lie themselves!

If only we could all realise that the truth sets us free. But with that comes judgement,prejudice and sometimes a difficult path. I'm sure the destination is more than worth it though.

over a year ago

im truthful though

By *aughty_nymphWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I met a bloke who lied about his height... Said he was 5"7 (taller than me) and he was more like 5"1.

Also the person who left him an amazing veri appeared to be lying aswell! Haha!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Alter ego, they can be whoever they want out of the domestic world.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Cock size

"

All men add at least an inch!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I met a bloke who lied about his height... Said he was 5"7 (taller than me) and he was more like 5"1.

Also the person who left him an amazing veri appeared to be lying aswell! Haha! "

I don't see how you can get away with telling porkies about your height? I might have shrunk since I last measured maself though

over a year ago

"

I am a real Steve

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I met a bloke who lied about his height... Said he was 5"7 (taller than me) and he was more like 5"1.

Also the person who left him an amazing veri appeared to be lying aswell! Haha!

I don't see how you can get away with telling porkies about your height? I might have shrunk since I last measured maself though "

I am very clear that I am short but I was accused of looking taller in my pictures once.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I am a real Steve "

Should I call you Rob?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I am a real Steve "

Yo Stevieboi, where have you been all ma life

over a year ago

Well we don't lie, what they see is what they get and if they don't like it then can't help it.

If we meeting someone for first time, we meet a few streets away from our home, if anything is to out then we won't have fun.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I am a real Steve

Should I call you Rob? "

Only if he nicks ya purse

over a year ago

my name isn't really leggylady..

or scarlett...

but everything else on my profile is true...

true that

over a year ago

They lie so you agree to meet them. It's really quite simple. Tell the truth,no one is interested. Tell some lies,people want to meet them.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some change their profile age to match people that they fall outside of their preferences.

At the root of it though are insecurities that people have, or perhaps unrealistic expectations.

There are probably people here for most, if not all, of us. But some people want what they probably can't have or achieve.

There are photos taken to exagerate physical proportions, to hide or suggest something that's different to reality.

Person A tries to become person B, in order to get person C and others. Rather than to get an entirely new group of people who actually rather like people like person A.

If you're unsure, or have fallen into traps, then consider getting clear light/vision web chats before meets, so that you can be more sure that you'll like whoever turns up.

The benefit of socials before play meets is that you can walk away, having lost just that time and a coffee etc, rather than free time, when you could have been having sex. Or meet at clubs, so you've alternative options.

Report people who are significantly misleading you. I couldn't ascertain someone's real age, give or take a few years and assume most of us are like that. But huge age, height and other physical dimensions are clearer to grasp more accurately.

over a year ago

My name is actually Pam but I'm not really a bbw i just like the title

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Some change their profile age to match people that they fall outside of their preferences.

At the root of it though are insecurities that people have, or perhaps unrealistic expectations.

There are probably people here for most, if not all, of us. But some people want what they probably can't have or achieve.

There are photos taken to exagerate physical proportions, to hide or suggest something that's different to reality.

Person A tries to become person B, in order to get person C and others. Rather than to get an entirely new group of people who actually rather like people like person A.

If you're unsure, or have fallen into traps, then consider getting clear light/vision web chats before meets, so that you can be more sure that you'll like whoever turns up.

The benefit of socials before play meets is that you can walk away, having lost just that time and a coffee etc, rather than free time, when you could have been having sex. Or meet at clubs, so you've alternative options.

Report people who are significantly misleading you. I couldn't ascertain someone's real age, give or take a few years and assume most of us are like that. But huge age, height and other physical dimensions are clearer to grasp more accurately.

"

Good points.

Photos can be of the person but portrayed in such a way that what you see isn't necessarily what you get.

By *heBakeOLiteGirlWoman
over a year ago

62 West Wallaby Street (not real address)

People lie about everything on here. Especially when they get caught cheating then you get the sob story about the fact the wife has chucked them out and they have nothing but recent pics on Facebook show a totally different story. Makes me laugh

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/07/16 20:25:21]

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Photos can be of the person but portrayed in such a way that what you see isn't necessarily what you get."

That's why I meet at least once a year, so women can witness the tramp that I truly am

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Anything that aint the truth is a lie I guess so it depends what level of it gets at you.

Sometimes it's someone skewing things about themselves for discretion reasons. i.e age or location.

In contrast someone will say they're single, when they aint, or say they're a married cpl, whilst behind the scenes they're not married to each other.

Sometimes white lies and sometimes not so white lies.

On the not so white lies I know a few people who's existence is a facade of lies one way or another. Quite sad really and no real mates. As soon most people suss them they're pushed away, no longer trusted.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The only thing which is a lie about us is our names.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Why would anyone lie about any part of themselves if they are about to meet? The one that really pisses me off is lying about age. Why? "

To get beautiful busty slim waisted 18 yo nymphos into bed. Why else?

over a year ago

"Hands up......my names not actually Templar Warrior "

No shit . My names not Lola but I am 37

over a year ago

Lol i see some pictures and take an educated guess

over a year ago

What you see is what you get with me...sometimes though i do think I'm far too honest for my own good

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

No lies on our profile, and don't see the point in doing so because it will only come back to bite you, especially if it's something as obvious as height!!

Mr G

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"To get beautiful busty slim waisted 18 yo nymphos into bed. Why else?"

Have you been chatting up my missus again

over a year ago

We've met a number of people who have shaved a few years off their ages. In fact one of the first conversations that takes place when we meet someone new is what the real age is. And then we have good laugh about it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

My name really isn't Lickety or Amy. Nearly every Steve I have met is a Rob etc."

It's largely for privacy reasons I suspect.

over a year ago

I have no issues with anyone on here lying about anything....as long as it's believable and it doesn't impact me. I won't be running background checks

over a year ago

"I have no issues with anyone on here lying about anything....as long as it's believable and it doesn't impact me. I won't be running background checks "

Completely agree. I expect honesty in my marriage, but not from someone I'm having a bit of NSA fun with.

over a year ago

I had one guy confess on our social that he was 10 years older than he said.

However it was the lack of chemistry that meant things didn't go further...

.. And his total unawareness that I wasn't into him!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"To get beautiful busty slim waisted 18 yo nymphos into bed. Why else?

Have you been chatting up my missus again "

Yes. And her twin sister.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

I wish I'm a real succubus

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"I was pondering this subject only this morning as my valet handed me the keys to my Aston Martin. I'm sure the page 3 beauty I've employed at my stables is older than 21. After all, her twin sister, who is my P.A. told me that she was 24? Why, oh, why do they do it? Anyway, my personal trainer is here. Got to work on those abs. "

Are you back from lunch in Australia already? Or are you posting from the new jet with that onboard gym you were telling us about a few months back? That was supposed to be a surprise gift for the head gardener!

Post new Message to Thread