Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How can I punish my FWB for......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I spent the night with my FWB of 2 1/2 years a week ago. I am feeling pissed with him for

1) Saying "oh your wearing black again" as soon as I got in car...Had spent time dressing up to look my best.

2) Saying in car on way home " I could do with a 24year old to look after me"

3) Passing comment on my age I,m 52, he's 47.....

Feeling very deflated, last time he took me for dinner I was wearing my profile outfit,I don't think he liked it.

Am trying to think how to handle it, anyone got any ideas? Something subtle and witty, I can do or say? I don't want to stop seeing him as I am quite attached to him. I think he's got complacent coz I am always telling him how wonderful he is......

He is not on this site.

XXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Drop him! Move on! Simples x

over a year ago

Sounds like a union made in heaven?

Your on fab your are a woman you have choice you need to move on!

over a year ago

Sounds like an arsehole. Move on.

over a year ago

Honestly those 3 things make me feel he is quite insensitive to your feelings and as a FWB I thought the idea was to get the passion and fun of a sexual relationship without the baggage and should leave feeling happy and fulfilled if your leaving the meets feeling deflated id argue he isn't living up to his side of the bargain anymore and id tell him straight either it changes or I'll find it elsewhere

Good luck whatever you choose

Matt

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Punish? You really think that is a good strategy? Why not have an adult conversation and tell him he has hurt your feelings saying a few things when you hoped he would appreciate your efforts to look nice for him?

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Our motto in life is " if it's not fun, there is not point"

Are you having fun? Does it make you happy?

MrsSB

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Looks like the 'friends' aspect has lost a little of its sheen..

Weigh up what benefits are left and do what suits you!

over a year ago

How about backing off the compliments and let him work for it a little?

Not so much a punishment as just realisation that if he doesn't put the effort in, neither will you?

over a year ago

Id have got straight out the car again if he'd said that to me. Sounds like he thinks you're married. Don't start washing his socks or your fate is sealed.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I thought the whole point of such relationship is you meet, fuck and no drama. Sounds like you want more from someone who clearly doesn't.

I think he's bored of you but too chicken to say, hence the hurtful "subtle" hints you're clearly prepared to accept as you want to cling onto him.

If time with someone who doesn't care for your feelings is what you think you're worthy of, crack on and suck it up buttercup, if not move on.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Honestly those 3 things make me feel he is quite insensitive to your feelings and as a FWB I thought the idea was to get the passion and fun of a sexual relationship without the baggage and should leave feeling happy and fulfilled if your leaving the meets feeling deflated id argue he isn't living up to his side of the bargain anymore and id tell him straight either it changes or I'll find it elsewhere

Matt"

over a year ago

Keep the friendship, withdraw the benefits and see how long he hangs around for...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Punish? You really think that is a good strategy? Why not have an adult conversation and tell him he has hurt your feelings saying a few things when you hoped he would appreciate your efforts to look nice for him?"

I wouldn't even bother. FWB is supposed to be angst free. When it gets to the point feelings are hurt/feeling unappreciated...nah, move on.

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

i would move on xsound like he trying too find way of telling you he bored with you.move on x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"How about backing off the compliments and let him work for it a little?

Not so much a punishment as just realisation that if he doesn't put the effort in, neither will you?"

You do that with partners not casual fucks. That's how I see FWB, casual fucks no drama.

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

He is getting fed up and bored with you.

Soon the relationship you have with him will become boring, hard work and stale

over a year ago

I wouldn't bother....my idea of a fwb would be someone to meet for fun. That doesn't sound fun.

over a year ago

"Id have got straight out the car again if he'd said that to me. Sounds like he thinks you're married. Don't start washing his socks or your fate is sealed."

Hell no I am not washing his socks!

over a year ago

"He is getting fed up and bored with you.

Soon the relationship you have with him will become boring, hard work and stale"

Could be, I feel it's got a bit boring XXX

over a year ago

Not so much a punishment as just realisation that if he doesn't put the effort in, neither will you?"

Definitely will be dropping the compliments XXX

over a year ago

Not so much a punishment as just realisation that if he doesn't put the effort in, neither will you?

You do that with partners not casual fucks. That's how I see FWB, casual fucks no drama."

Good point x

over a year ago

"Looks like the 'friends' aspect has lost a little of its sheen..

Weigh up what benefits are left and do what suits you!"

This

over a year ago

Get someone who smudges your lipstick, not your mascara!

over a year ago

FWB?

Friend? Doesn't sound like one to me?

With? Be with someone who appreciates you! Tell him goodbye!

Benefits? Im sure, looking at your pics, you could do much better as your looking pretty hot!

over a year ago

"Get someone who smudges your lipstick, not your mascara!"

Love that saying. I'm well going to steal it and use it sometime!

over a year ago

Love that!

By *ifestylersCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Everyone looking in on your relationship can see how this isn't what you should be putting up with. Best is to ditch the dependent emotional attachment, then you will see things more clearly.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Not sure he fulfils any of the letters of FWB?

Maybe a NOB though.

Need

Other

Bye

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Punish? You really think that is a good strategy? Why not have an adult conversation and tell him he has hurt your feelings saying a few things when you hoped he would appreciate your efforts to look nice for him?

I wouldn't even bother. FWB is supposed to be angst free. When it gets to the point feelings are hurt/feeling unappreciated...nah, move on."

I agree up to a point. Some men are really dumb when it comes to things like complimenting outfits and may simply not realise - but the comment about a 24 yr old sounds a bit strange I grant you, I think I might have said "Well fuck off and get one then!", though I wonder what the context was.

All I'm saying is I don't agree that playing games is the answer to anything, adult communication is, even with a fb or fwb.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Hehe good adage!

over a year ago

Fuck him off

It's in both your interests

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Mmmmm that sounds good

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I'd give it a miss if I were you especially as this was a week ago and you are still bothered by it

As for getting your one back what's the point? It's not going to change the fact that it has gone stale, you both seem to realise it but no one wants to say it be brave and move on

over a year ago

"FWB?

Friend? Doesn't sound like one to me?

With? Be with someone who appreciates you! Tell him goodbye!

Benefits? Im sure, looking at your pics, you could do much better as your looking pretty hot!

"

Thanks

over a year ago

Leave him to his insults. Stop being a pleaser.

Its not a friendship if you feel like that. You've wasted enough time on him.

over a year ago

"Get someone who smudges your lipstick, not your mascara!

Hehe good adage! "

Saw that on bookface

over a year ago

"I'd give it a miss if I were you especially as this was a week ago and you are still bothered by it

As for getting your one back what's the point? It's not going to change the fact that it has gone stale, you both seem to realise it but no one wants to say it be brave and move on "

Yes I think we both realise it has gone stale. Puzzled a bit by him taking me for dinner and asking me overnight. Maybe time to call it a day xxx

over a year ago

"Leave him to his insults. Stop being a pleaser.

Its not a friendship if you feel like that. You've wasted enough time on him."

Yes, think that's a good idea.

XXX

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Honestly those 3 things make me feel he is quite insensitive to your feelings and as a FWB I thought the idea was to get the passion and fun of a sexual relationship without the baggage and should leave feeling happy and fulfilled if your leaving the meets feeling deflated id argue he isn't living up to his side of the bargain anymore and id tell him straight either it changes or I'll find it elsewhere

Matt"

By *arksidesubCouple
over a year ago

not far from you..

"Sounds like an arsehole. Move on. "

Definitely!..That's no way to treat a lady!

Xx

over a year ago

My next 10 veris would be exclusively from 24 yr olds and then show him my profile before telling him you've traded him in.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I concur.

You are hot. (I do think ladies under estimate how sexy they are)

You could find better in hours were as he will struggle to find out why he no longer gets the benefit of you.

over a year ago

"My next 10 veris would be exclusively from 24 yr olds and then show him my profile before telling him you've traded him in. "

Good idea XXX

over a year ago

"I'd give it a miss if I were you especially as this was a week ago and you are still bothered by it

As for getting your one back what's the point? It's not going to change the fact that it has gone stale, you both seem to realise it but no one wants to say it be brave and move on

Yes I think we both realise it has gone stale. Puzzled a bit by him taking me for dinner and asking me overnight. Maybe time to call it a day xxx"

Before you do.

People say and do things for different reasons.

He or you may be in the wrong frame of mind at the moment.

For me if somebody moaned about my outfit I would of said right then- "great lets go shopping and you can buy me an outfit we both like!" he probably would of apologized and said he meant something else or "its just I liked that outfit you wore the time...." or he would of took you shopping.

It is suppose to be fun, ultimately you ARE friends because between fucking you ARE chatting about things. So maybe a quick naughty chat of "hay you we try something new? what would you like?.. Iwould like to try... ooh that sounds nice, what about if we did that in this place.... you know what I REALLY fancy? really? I always wanted to try that but was scared you wouldn't like it - Oh what would you like me to wear? mmm nice shall we have a meal and explore .

By *orn_ball11Man
over a year ago

Portrush

Next time he's rude which he truly has been... just look at him with a blank look don't say anything for a wee while... & hit him with this phrase ! IF I WANTED TO LISTEN TO A ARSEHOLE I WOULD OF FARTED ! see how he likes it... & pay him no more compliments and make him work for it in the bedroom... ie play hard to get... he.ll soon come around to your way of thinking...

over a year ago

"My next 10 veris would be exclusively from 24 yr olds and then show him my profile before telling him you've traded him in.

Good idea XXX"

I have bitch mode too

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"I spent the night with my FWB of 2 1/2 years a week ago. I am feeling pissed with him for

1) Saying "oh your wearing black again" as soon as I got in car...Had spent time dressing up to look my best.

Feeling very deflated, last time he took me for dinner I was wearing my profile outfit,I don't think he liked it.

Am trying to think how to handle it, anyone got any ideas? Something subtle and witty, I can do or say? I don't want to stop seeing him as I am quite attached to him. I think he's got complacent coz I am always telling him how wonderful he is......

He is not on this site.

XXX"

I wouldnt put up with this from my husband, let alone a fwb. Dump him and move on to having lots more fun on here

over a year ago

If it was me...i'd be busy having fun with someone who wanted to be with me and not spending time in a relationship that has the potential to make me unhappy.

I'd let him be the one sit at home and ponder...not me as theres more fish in the pond and a life to live.xx

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

You could always book 2 hotel rooms next too each other, invite him around, tie him to bed, then bugger off next door for a real meet

over a year ago

I wouldn't look to punish him. I would talk to him and ask why he says such things. If he did it again I'd get rid of him. My long-term friends make me feel wanted and tell me they adore me,they don't put me down. If they did I wouldn't want revenge,I'd have to end it,because it would defeat the object of having a friend with benefits.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Definitely will be dropping the compliments XXX"

soon as you do this you know it will be over...has he recently met another fwb..sounds like you are being compared being honest..be careful sweet, be well and happy x

over a year ago

"You could always book 2 hotel rooms next too each other, invite him around, tie him to bed, then bugger off next door for a real meet "

Face down with a flower stuck in his arse of course

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Instead of trying to punish him, either tell him straight that's he's annoyed you and why and see what he says.

Or, stop seeing him and look elsewhere.

It's supposed to fun, not leave you feeling down.

over a year ago

On another note,when I put on a lot of weight my ex became nasty about it,called me names and said no one would want me now I was fat. I got chatted up by a 22 yr old and,when he was 23 and I was 43,we started a 2 year sexual relationship. My ex found out and got quite bitter about it,because of his age. He said I did it for revenge -which I didn't. My daughter said he's just jealous because he's struggling to get anyone interested in him and you have a 23 yr old.

I didn't do it for revenge,I did it for me.

over a year ago

Seen the film Bridesmaids? Take a look at how Jon Hamm's charachter treats Kristen Wiig's charachter.

Don't put up with shit.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Drama, game playing and tit for tat don't have any place in an adult relationship in my opinion. Sort it with him or sack him, life is waaaay to short for this kind of stuff.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Drama, game playing and tit for tat don't have any place in an adult relationship in my opinion. Sort it with him or sack him, life is waaaay to short for this kind of stuff."

Yes, this.

over a year ago

sounds like you're more into him than he's into you & he knows it.

FWB should be just that ~ insults & complacement attitudes have no place in the arrangement,otherwise what's the point?

over a year ago

Dump the bum and go out with me xxx

over a year ago

"Get someone who smudges your lipstick, not your mascara!

Love that! "

Simplistically brilliant.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Everything has a life span

Step back think about what you want in life and what makes you happy

Whatever your decision I wish you well and send hugs .. because I know it'll be painful

Rational v's emotional always is

Xx

over a year ago

"I spent the night with my FWB of 2 1/2 years a week ago. I am feeling pissed with him for

He is not on this site.

XXX"

I think rather than punish him you should bin him

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Drama, game playing and tit for tat don't have any place in an adult relationship in my opinion. Sort it with him or sack him, life is waaaay to short for this kind of stuff."

Exactly!!! Wouldn't put up with this shit with my partner let alone a fuck buddy. I like my life drama free!

over a year ago

Pick a very nice looking guy from Fab and arrange a date at the same time as FWB.

When you meet the other guy in a pub whisper to the FWB "I am just going off with that guy. He really wants to fuck me. I know you won't mind as you find me boring these days."

And dump him.

over a year ago

"Pick a very nice looking guy from Fab and arrange a date at the same time as FWB.

When you meet the other guy in a pub whisper to the FWB "I am just going off with that guy. He really wants to fuck me. I know you won't mind as you find me boring these days."

And dump him. "

Way overly mean, and likely to lead to a screwed up evening for all 3 people.

There shouldn't be any issue with a FWB having a 24 year old carer fuck buddy or partner as well as being your FWB. so that should be taken with a pinch of salt. the outfit comment was probably unnecessary, but need some context, if he thinks you are dressing below your ability then perhaps he is not wrong... Black is compulsory for Greek tomatoe smugglers over the age of 40, but not always required in the UK.

Frank honest talk, and proceed or not as appropriate. no need for games.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Pick a very nice looking guy from Fab and arrange a date at the same time as FWB.

And dump him.

There shouldn't be any issue with a FWB having a 24 year old carer fuck buddy or partner as well as being your FWB. so that should be taken with a pinch of salt. the outfit comment was probably unnecessary, but need some context, if he thinks you are dressing below your ability then perhaps he is not wrong... Black is compulsory for Greek tomatoe smugglers over the age of 40, but not always required in the UK.

Frank honest talk, and proceed or not as appropriate. no need for games. "

Lol what's dressing below your ability?

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Why not superglue his cock to his stomach, sounds like a fair punishment for what he has done.

over a year ago

And dump him.

Are you the FWB?

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I wouldn't put up with that in a relationship let alone from an fwb. I'd rather masturbate than have my self worth attacked.

Tell him to fuck off.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/07/16 10:42:54]

over a year ago

"Drop him! Move on! Simples x"

This!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If this is the same guy your always moaning about then why are you even with him

over a year ago

And dump him.

Are you the FWB? "

Nope, but I do know some over 50's women that dress to societies perception of their age, rather than to show how great they look....

shall leave it at that before I get lynched...

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

In no particular order:

Dump him and move on, finding someone who makes you happy

Update your age on your profile, as that states you are 50 and you say you are 52 in your opening post

over a year ago

And dump him.

So you're going down the do what he wants road?

Interesting

over a year ago

I've found if someone makes me feel sexy I want to dress for him. It doesn't happen often as I'm old,fat and lazy and don't usually feel sexy until we're naked and kissing,but occasionally I feel the urge.

over a year ago

And dump him.

So you're going down the do what he wants road?

Interesting "

No, my last paragraph says proceed or not...

over a year ago

"Everything has a life span

Step back think about what you want in life and what makes you happy

Whatever your decision I wish you well and send hugs .. because I know it'll be painful

Rational v's emotional always is

Xx"

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Walk away!! In fact RUN!

No fuck, relationship or person is worth having your self esteem undermined.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He is not on this site.

XXX"

Yes. I have ideas and they will be the best on this thread.

It's not HIM it's YOU.

Seriously. Learn to love yourself a lot more.

You were the one who was there and can tell better than any of us what his intentions were so if you think he meant to demean you you should have a) walked or b) if he's worth having , tell him to watch his mouth.

You let yourself down by wearing the damage and tripping back for more.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

See...... to be honest, his comments don't sound bad. They could have just been wind ups for fun and you are missing the joke. Only you know.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sorry..... just noticed you asked how he should be punished....

1. Wear black again.

2. Tell him you tried a 24 year old and it was great.

3. Tell him you lied about your age and are really 57.

over a year ago

I personally wound not put up with anyone putting me down be it a fwb, partner or a friend. Tell him how he has made you feel and just walk away. Life is too short to waste time and effort on someone like that.

over a year ago

"If this is the same guy your always moaning about then why are you even with him"

I am not always moaning about him, I have mentioned him a lot but not in a moaning way XXX

over a year ago

In all honesty OP, I've noticed your other threads complaining about him. Personally, it isn't something I'd be happy with and I'd be cooling things off with him.

over a year ago

"In all honesty OP, I've noticed your other threads complaining about him. Personally, it isn't something I'd be happy with and I'd be cooling things off with him."

I have only made 2 threads about him before, they were both meant jokingly.

1) where I joked I wanted to give him away because he broke my light switch

2) when he fell asleep.

They were both meant lightly.

XXX

over a year ago

Thanks for all your replies, I appreciate you all taking time to write them.

If I do continue to see him I shall

1) not bother to dress up for him

2) tell him if he says something stupid

3) not wear black as he clearly doesn't like it, however I am not changing anything else about my appearance.

4) he can do the running

I don't think he has another FWB at present.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Drop him! Move on! Simples x"

over a year ago

"Thanks for all your replies, I appreciate you all taking time to write them.

3) not wear black as he clearly doesn't like it, however I am not changing anything else about my appearance.

4) he can do the running

I don't think he has another FWB at present. "

If you do want to continue seeing him I would have some strong words before doing so snide digs about someone's age and appearance etc no matter how trivial they seem hurt and I wouldn't talk to my wife like that when someone has made the effort you show appreciation.

when you made the effort and he made negative comments he showed you that he has no regard for your time, effort or feelings there are few guarantees in this world but if you think he will get better your kidding yourself (no offence meant at all) your a sexy women find someone who treats you as such

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Do what is best for you lady, absolutely sure you would not have a problem finding a new friend.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Thanks for all your replies, I appreciate you all taking time to write them.

4) he can do the running

I don't think he has another FWB at present. "

If you want to wear black, wear it. Don't change anything about you for anyone else.

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Speak to him. Job done

over a year ago

Just make comments back to him, and go a little over the top with them.

if he says he wants a 24 year old then say, "i've been thinking the same thing, one with hot abs and younger people tend to be a lot more fun and appreciative don't you think?"

he doesn't like your outfit? say, "yeah i think we should both go home and change because *insert reason for you wanting him to change here*

if he reacts negatively to you doing what he does then you know where you stand with him.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Just make comments back to him, and go a little over the top with them.

if he says he wants a 24 year old then say, "i've been thinking the same thing, one with hot abs and younger people tend to be a lot more fun and appreciative don't you think?"

he doesn't like your outfit? say, "yeah i think we should both go home and change because *insert reason for you wanting him to change here*

if he reacts negatively to you doing what he does then you know where you stand with him."

I like it!

over a year ago

Yes he is always wearing shorts, my favourite is men in suits.

I was thinking of maybe wearing red next time XXX

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Friends shouldn't really be insulting each other, with benefits or otherwise. Emotional integrity should still exist with a fwb, it's meant to avoid the drama of a relationship as people have said. I'd reevaluate whether it is working for you with him.

Not really looking to get back at him through games or changing your behaviour, sounds like a bit of a headfuck.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

He is not on this site.

XXX"

Treat him like a pievcce of meat..next time he says anything negative say "oh fuck face,i'm not here for the shits,and giggles i'm here for dick,and if the next words out of your mouth are not me cumming then take me home,and you can have a nice wank by yourself. you better know you place cunt"

#donttakenoshitfromafwboryougetslappeddown

Not sure my hashtag will trend though

over a year ago

It is time to get a new one.

over a year ago

if he reacts negatively to you doing what he does then you know where you stand with him.

I like it!"

you do this for 2 reasons.

first is to see if he gets upset, then you know he fully understands that saying this stuff to people hurts.

the 2nd is to see if he apologises, sincerely, then you know he didn't really mean to hurt you.

i suspect he knows what he is doing but some people do not.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

I like it!

first is to see if he gets upset, then you know he fully understands that saying this stuff to people hurts.

the 2nd is to see if he apologises, sincerely, then you know he didn't really mean to hurt you.

i suspect he knows what he is doing but some people do not."

That's a bit like kid's isn't it,sometimes they don't realise how hurtful they're being until you treat them the same. You kinda expect grown men to be a little different though

over a year ago

I like it!

That's a bit like kid's isn't it,sometimes they don't realise how hurtful they're being until you treat them the same. You kinda expect grown men to be a little different though "

Grown men can be worse than kids though when you tell them off.

over a year ago

I like it!

That's a bit like kid's isn't it,sometimes they don't realise how hurtful they're being until you treat them the same. You kinda expect grown men to be a little different though "

yeah you do expect that, that's why i think he's doing it on purpose.

but if you ask him outright and he is doing it on purpose he will lie, so you have to play silly games to get the truth sometimes.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

I like it!

That's a bit like kid's isn't it,sometimes they don't realise how hurtful they're being until you treat them the same. You kinda expect grown men to be a little different though

Grown men can be worse than kids though when you tell them off. "

Very true

over a year ago

If he doesn't like red will you wear blue the next time?

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

He doesn't like black....ok . Next time he calls for you be wearing a white bride's dress and ask could he drive you to the registry office as you have a nice surprise for him . Then listen to the noise coming from the back of his trousers that sounds like a duck being drowned in a bucket of custard .

over a year ago

Get rid of him .... Get someone new the appreciates your stunning body ....

over a year ago

"If he doesn't like red will you wear blue the next time?"

No, I will wear even more red XXX

over a year ago

"He doesn't like black....ok . Next time he calls for you be wearing a white bride's dress and ask could he drive you to the registry office as you have a nice surprise for him . Then listen to the noise coming from the back of his trousers that sounds like a duck being drowned in a bucket of custard . "

He already makes that noise, he's always farting! Lol xxx

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"He doesn't like black....ok . Next time he calls for you be wearing a white bride's dress and ask could he drive you to the registry office as you have a nice surprise for him . Then listen to the noise coming from the back of his trousers that sounds like a duck being drowned in a bucket of custard .

He already makes that noise, he's always farting! Lol xxx"

I've changed my mind - forget the adult discussion just dump him!

over a year ago

"He doesn't like black....ok . Next time he calls for you be wearing a white bride's dress and ask could he drive you to the registry office as you have a nice surprise for him . Then listen to the noise coming from the back of his trousers that sounds like a duck being drowned in a bucket of custard .

I've changed my mind - forget the adult discussion just dump him! "

The first time we met, he farted in my bed! Lol

Dirty devil

XXX

over a year ago

Sounds like a very unhealthy and childish dynamic.

Grow a backbone and learn to stick up for yourself. Stop chasing him and give him something to chase. Works a treat, trust me.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"Sounds like a very unhealthy and childish dynamic.

Grow a backbone and learn to stick up for yourself. Stop chasing him and give him something to chase. Works a treat, trust me.

Good luck."

Yes, sound advice xx

By *alacious RedWoman
over a year ago

croydon

[Removed by poster at 23/07/16 16:29:22]

By *alacious RedWoman
over a year ago

croydon

Point out you can get more women than he can! Plus have a look at the guys on here!!! All the best Hun.

over a year ago

"Point out you can get more women than he can! Plus have a look at the guys on here!!! All the best Hun."

Hi thanks XXX

I do meet other men but I haven't connected with anyone for regular

XXX

over a year ago

it sounds as if he has zero respect for you at all....you are a grown woman, a very attractive one, and could meet someone else easily. It sounds as if he very aware of just how much crap he can chuck at you with no comeback. I see no point in silly games; just dont see him again. if he asks why, id just tell him the truth; he obviously has no respect whatsoever for you and you can do better.

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I wouldn't mind what you had on, as long as you let me help you slip out of it ha ha

over a year ago

He already makes that noise, he's always farting! Lol xxx"

Seriously!!! Farting! I'd have binned him a long time ago. You can do better. Why stay with someone who makes you feel crap and is rude to you....24 yo, really? Given his trouser trumpet activities, no 24 yo would look at him, never mind let him into her knickers. It's time he had a wake up call, dump him for a younger model, loads on here and they wouldn't treat you that way. I had an ex-husband that treated me badly, note the use of the word "ex". Yes, you might miss him for a while, but honestly, you won't be missing too much and not for long.

over a year ago

It sounds like he doesnt appreciate you.

Fwb

Fb

Friendship

Relationships

Marriage

Have to be a two way thing.

over a year ago

Seriously!!! Farting! I'd have binned him a long time ago. You can do better. Why stay with someone who makes you feel crap and is rude to you....24 yo, really? Given his trouser trumpet activities, no 24 yo would look at him, never mind let him into her knickers. It's time he had a wake up call, dump him for a younger model, loads on here and they wouldn't treat you that way. I had an ex-husband that treated me badly, note the use of the word "ex". Yes, you might miss him for a while, but honestly, you won't be missing too much and not for long.

"

No he has no chance of getting and keeping a 24 year old, he's dreaming. XXX

over a year ago

"Get rid of him .... Get someone new the appreciates your stunning body .... "

Hi, thank you.

XXX

over a year ago

"it sounds as if he has zero respect for you at all....you are a grown woman, a very attractive one, and could meet someone else easily. It sounds as if he very aware of just how much crap he can chuck at you with no comeback. I see no point in silly games; just dont see him again. if he asks why, id just tell him the truth; he obviously has no respect whatsoever for you and you can do better."

Hi thanks for the compliments, they are much appreciated.

XXX

Post new Message to Thread