Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Specsavers

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

A few weeks ago i put up a post about there buy one get one free and a few people where not sure if you could have different prescription.

Well you can have two pairs, second pair same or less in price for free and you pay for your second pair of lenses.

Ive just sorted out two pairs and with the cost of the lenses £140 couldnt believe it. Last time i had a new pair of glasses my every day ones cost around £300. Im now a specsavers convert lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"buy one get one free"

Did you call?

By *mack my bumMan
over a year ago

Hayle

Yeah they was doin an offer last year designer frames £99 and get another pair of designer frames for free so had some missoni ones and some ray ban sunglasses was well pleased

over a year ago

"Yeah they was doin an offer last year designer frames £99 and get another pair of designer frames for free so had some missoni ones and some ray ban sunglasses was well pleased"

I just got the designer ones not sure which designer, just chose them today got to go back monday for my test. I have got completely different to what i wear now

over a year ago

"buy one get one free

Did you call? "

You should know me buy now cant resist a bogof lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

“He” had his 2 yearly employee check-up on Wednesday at Specsavers, all OK, didn't get away so cash free at the dentist tho

over a year ago

"“He” had his 2 yearly employee check-up on Wednesday at Specsavers, all OK, didn't get away so cash free at the dentist tho "

Bloody £65 it cost me last friday and i havent paid for fridays just gone yet cause they are finishing it of on tuesday

Post new Message to Thread