Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Condoms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry if this is a strange one. Any one got any advice about how to cum with condoms on. Not got a problem with my hardness with condom just that I can never cum with them on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/16 09:47:10]

over a year ago

take them off and finish a different way.. Wish more guys had that problem as i always say Dont cum in the condom... but Id say 95% do..

maybe practise cumming in them by having a wank in a condom... thats the advice you give to people that struggle to stay hard with one. so perhaps it would work too

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"take them off and finish a different way.. Wish more guys had that problem as i always say Dont cum in the condom... but Id say 95% do..

maybe practise cumming in them by having a wank in a condom... thats the advice you give to people that struggle to stay hard with one. so perhaps it would work too"

I always tend to take it off then wank myself off to cum

over a year ago

Yeah try having a posh wank.

Of meet a girl who likes you to fuck hard and fast, I'm sure you'll be able to blow your load with the right woman.

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I usually do that but have a friend who doesn't want me to take off the condom and I feel like it's pissing her off. That she's not made me cum.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 22/07/16 09:47:10]"

I see what you did there

By *kpartystartersCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Try putting some lube on your penis BEFORE you put the condom on. I read this tip somewhere and we recently tried it and Mr says it's much, much closer to fucking without a condom.

Post new Message to Thread