Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Online?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there a way to hide that your online? If you have someone messaging you when they know your on it can be frustrating however at the same time u just can not block them! Is there such a thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only if you hide your profile.

I wish you could hide that you were online too without having to hide your profile.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Afraid not.

over a year ago

"Only if you hide your profile.

I wish you could hide that you were online too without having to hide your profile."

I thought this was the case! It's definetly something that should be considered by admin !

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Is there a way to hide that your online? If you have someone messaging you when they know your on it can be frustrating however at the same time u just can not block them! Is there such a thing?"

Why can't you block them? You don't have to reply immediately - you could be doing other things on fab. No one has any prior demands on your time.

over a year ago

"Is there a way to hide that your online? If you have someone messaging you when they know your on it can be frustrating however at the same time u just can not block them! Is there such a thing?

Why can't you block them? You don't have to reply immediately - you could be doing other things on fab. No one has any prior demands on your time. "

Good shout however will they know you've blocked them?

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

It's been asked quite a lot recently but admin have just advised to hide your profile.

So it doesn't look like there will be a option anytime soon lol

over a year ago

"Is there a way to hide that your online? If you have someone messaging you when they know your on it can be frustrating however at the same time u just can not block them! Is there such a thing?

Why can't you block them? You don't have to reply immediately - you could be doing other things on fab. No one has any prior demands on your time. "

You say that but some guy I was meant to meet messaged me and expected me to reply back straight away and was like ur online reply back as its rude etc etc I said just coz I am doesn't mean Im not doing other things he threw his toys out of his pram and blocked me lol

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

Why can't you block them? You don't have to reply immediately - you could be doing other things on fab. No one has any prior demands on your time.

You say that but some guy I was meant to meet messaged me and expected me to reply back straight away and was like ur online reply back as its rude etc etc I said just coz I am doesn't mean Im not doing other things he threw his toys out of his pram and blocked me lol"

I would call that a lucky escape!

over a year ago

If anyone gets funny about me not replying i have no qualms in ignoring and then blocking if i have to. I just leave the messages unread. They'll soon get the message if they get no response and if they don't they'll get blocked.

Post new Message to Thread