Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beer Fears

Jump to newest

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Iam sure we all do it but just for my piece of mind lol

Hate waking up and trying to remember if you had upset anybody or said anything and then when you have to walk back in to town worrying about who will see you and remember what if anything you did

Went out with my brother for a drink for the 1st time for my birthday he got me a taxi home I just worry I have done some thing or said some thing as I will say iam a big softie and don't like to hurt any ones feelings to much to young lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I really wouldn't worry to much if you can't remember upsetting anyone they were probably so d*unk they don't remember getting upset.

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"I really wouldn't worry to much if you can't remember upsetting anyone they were probably so d*unk they don't remember getting upset. "

Oh yeah mate know what you mean I had my brother with me and a mate so iam sure they would not of let me do anything to bad just more in my head

over a year ago

Learn to laugh about anything that happens. If you are good natured at heart it's unlikely that your persona will have changed when d*unk.

I do know what you mean though as paranoia can set in. It's a control thing. For reasons like this it's very rare I drink anymore and even rarer I get d*unk

over a year ago

Could always not drink so much when you go out, just a thought.

over a year ago

"Iam sure we all do it but just for my piece of mind lol

Hate waking up and trying to remember if you had upset anybody or said anything and then when you have to walk back in to town worrying about who will see you and remember what if anything you did

Went out with my brother for a drink for the 1st time for my birthday he got me a taxi home I just worry I have done some thing or said some thing as I will say iam a big softie and don't like to hurt any ones feelings to much to young lol "

Your brother should know you well enough to let anything slide.

over a year ago

If your a big softie you wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Don't worry about things that havent happened.....get some hangover grub and enjoy your weekend x

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"Learn to laugh about anything that happens. If you are good natured at heart it's unlikely that your persona will have changed when d*unk.

I do know what you mean though as paranoia can set in. It's a control thing. For reasons like this it's very rare I drink anymore and even rarer I get d*unk "

Yeah iam sure I was not too bad asked my bother just said I was funny so that's good a yeah it does mess with your head is all

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"Could always not drink so much when you go out, just a thought."

I have don really well no ha ha drink for 3 weeks just went out for my birthday was all lol

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"Iam sure we all do it but just for my piece of mind lol

Went out with my brother for a drink for the 1st time for my birthday he got me a taxi home I just worry I have done some thing or said some thing as I will say iam a big softie and don't like to hurt any ones feelings to much to young lol

Your brother should know you well enough to let anything slide.

"

He dose just still don like upsetting any one but I hav msged him this morning h said I w fine

over a year ago

might of been brotherly love and making sure ur getting home safe.

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"If your a big softie you wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Don't worry about things that havent happened.....get some hangover grub and enjoy your weekend x"

True every on knows me I joke about a lot so most know how I am it's just the worry that gets me and will do thank you

over a year ago

Have you seen me, myself & Irene? Classic definition of myself when d*unk! I hate myself when I'm d*unk however I still manage to drink to excess when out with friends! Think it's more of a confidence thing however because they know me well they tend to not remind me as regular me I'm very polite and pleasant so if they know you well you have nothing to be bothered about!

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"Have you seen me, myself & Irene? Classic definition of myself when d*unk! I hate myself when I'm d*unk however I still manage to drink to excess when out with friends! Think it's more of a confidence thing however because they know me well they tend to not remind me as regular me I'm very polite and pleasant so if they know you well you have nothing to be bothered about! "

Yeah I just hate to think I upse others when iam out is all most who know me know I enjoy a drink but am never to much of a hand full ied like to think just wake up think oh shit what have I done

Post new Message to Thread