Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Appreciation

Jump to newest

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When you go that extra inch to impress someone and they don't even notice, or more importantly do you point out the fact that you have made that little bit of extra effort on their behalf?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No.

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"No."

I like a man of few words

over a year ago

"When you go that extra inch to impress someone and they don't even notice, or more importantly do you point out the fact that you have made that little bit of extra effort on their behalf? "

I am very deflated atm because I went to a lot of effort to look nice for my FWB who was taking me out, first time he did not appear to notice. Second time he said"oh your wearing black again" Haven't said anything to him about it, I don't see the point. Just very down about it.

What happened to make you ask the question OP, I would certainly notice if you made the effort to look nice for me, most men don't bother.

XXX

over a year ago

"When you go that extra inch to impress someone and they don't even notice, or more importantly do you point out the fact that you have made that little bit of extra effort on their behalf? "

You look cool in your profile picture, I love the hat XXX

over a year ago

Never point it out because it will seem the only reason you made the effort was to impress then and that it was a shallow effort.

Sometimes people do notice but don't point it out because of inflating someone's ego

over a year ago

Depends what it is and who I'm trying to impress.....i may drop not so subtle hints until they comment

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/16 07:33:03]

over a year ago

Probably not.

over a year ago

Depends, if its one of my siblings I'll tell them how unappreciated I feel (jokingly). If its someone random, I don't care.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It depends on who I'm trying to impress and how much effort, I've put in.

If its something big like organising and doing everything for a party/ family thing, then yes I'd say as I'd be a bit miffed.

If it's something small like making an extra effort with my appearance, then no I wouldn't say anything.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

If i was lucky enough to meet a man who had made an effort then i dont think i would have to say so as he would know by the way i acted and i would be more enthusiastic in bed. I suppose it would also help if i fancyed him as well.

It doesnt always matter if you mention how someone looks its how you act towards them.

Post new Message to Thread