Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verifications problems

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ave recently found out that some men who i meet dont want a verify in case it upsets other ladies they meet. Has other people found this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why would it upset them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell him to just hide your veri.

Or tell him to man the fuck up

over a year ago

Yes I've come across this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 19:14:14]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nope!

over a year ago

No. It seems odd ....but then I don't give verifications unless asked and only get them if the guy really wants to give one.

over a year ago

I rotate veris & don't show them all & vice versa.

Never had it happen at the time of the meet & I'd probably give the guy a wide berth if they said it to me ~ drama alert!!

over a year ago

"Ave recently found out that some men who i meet dont want a verify in case it upsets other ladies they meet. Has other people found this ? "

over a year ago

No, but it is a good idea cos women look on veris and see who they met and see if they are up to their standards lol.

By *eeeee7Woman
over a year ago

over yonder

"No, but it is a good idea cos women look on veris and see who they met and see if they are up to their standards lol."

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

yep. its the reason i dont veri or be verified very often, especially repeat meets. my veris should come with a warning. beware, others will be pissed off, you met me..

over a year ago

Sounds a bit weird really?

over a year ago

"Ave recently found out that some men who i meet dont want a verify in case it upsets other ladies they meet. Has other people found this ? "

Oh yes, this: "I don't want to veri you (and I am deleting the one you sent me) as I am seeing someone on here and I am not sure how she will take it if she knows I am still seeing other people. I hope you understand" This was after he chased me for weeks as I wasn't really interested and then when we finally did meet...and he still wanted to meet again, but he didn't want his potential new gf to know he was still Swinging (on a Swinging site of which she is still a member). Deleted and blocked.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Ave recently found out that some men who i meet dont want a verify in case it upsets other ladies they meet. Has other people found this ?

Oh yes, this: "I don't want to veri you (and I am deleting the one you sent me) as I am seeing someone on here and I am not sure how she will take it if she knows I am still seeing other people. I hope you understand" This was after he chased me for weeks as I wasn't really interested and then when we finally did meet...and he still wanted to meet again, but he didn't want his potential new gf to know he was still Swinging (on a Swinging site of which she is still a member). Deleted and blocked."

good ansa

Post new Message to Thread