Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Doing the sneaky on Couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I get lucky enough to speak with a couple. I tend to like to speak to both parties involved. There has been the occassion, when the male has told me I can speak with the female alone. I just feel a bit dodgy doing this. Wondering from a couples point of view. Have you ever had a single male or even female try their luck with your partner? Or, What are your views on talking to a male or female?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ereforgigglesMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Personally I enjoy chatting to both... they're here as a couple so why not chat to them as a couple

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Personally I enjoy chatting to both... they're here as a couple so why not chat to them as a couple"

Exactly! I feel a bit creepy just trying to talk to the female only.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a single lady, I've had the male halves of couples come on to me without their partner's knowledge... I didn't find it sexy or exciting at all, just creepy and sad which is why I don't talk to couples any more unless I'm talking to the woman.

over a year ago

With our couples profile, I usually manage the mail, then if there's a couple or single male of interest that we would like to meet, I hand them over to the Mrs, she has never said that anyone has tried to ask to meet alone, and we do both read the messages that come in, she has her own single profile for guys who just want to meet her, people think it's and odd set up, but it works for us.

By *ereforgigglesMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Have to say I've had some very interesting conversations with the guys as well as with the ladies

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It depends which one of us is online when someone messages....it could be both but more often it's one of us but we are always happy to chat regardless.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"It depends which one of us is online when someone messages....it could be both but more often it's one of us but we are always happy to chat regardless."

That's the same as us and if they're not happy talking to either of us if we're on alone then the conversation ends.

over a year ago

It's likely his way of making you feel comfortable, no need to always look for the negative.

over a year ago

As a single female I prefer to chat with both. I haven't had any negative experience to date

over a year ago

I tend to reply to the couple's and any of the rare girls who contact us. I leave chatting to the guys to H, as I am sure they would rather and she enjoys it. It's no bother at all and until we have met someone we just use the site anyway, so can both see any conversations.

over a year ago

"When I get lucky enough to speak with a couple. I tend to like to speak to both parties involved. There has been the occassion, when the male has told me I can speak with the female alone. I just feel a bit dodgy doing this. Wondering from a couples point of view. Have you ever had a single male or even female try their luck with your partner? Or, What are your views on talking to a male or female?"
Yes.. when on as a couple it happened a lot. I dont like to talk to the male half of a couple privately..

ive found women are far worse for trying to sneak around

over a year ago

If it's only the hubby chatting I will tend to be suspicious as to whether they are a couple.

It's not just the males from couples who play away on here though!

over a year ago

Generally Mrs has more time to chat, as I work in an open plan office, whereas she works from home, but we do both enjoy chatting when someone catches both our attentions, but it's a shared account, so we can both always see all our messages if we want to,

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If someone new messages us, we tend not to reply until both of us have checked out the message and profile.

If we're interested, then we'll work out together our reply.

After that if conversation continues, it's usually who ever is online that will reply.

All messages are left for the other one to view, nothing underhand, we don't hide anything from each other.

On the very odd occasion, someone has tried their luck but anything dodgy or that makes one of us uncomfortable, we just stop contact.

over a year ago

Hm. For us it depends. If I am talking to someone I "met" through the forums then I am likely to do most of the talking. If it's someone we "met" on fab but not the forums then I guess it all depends, though we try to both be in communication.

Sometimes Marc is busy and I will be a bit more active, sometimes I'm fucking around on the forums too much to answer mail and Marc will be more active. It all depends.

We've never had anyone from a couple try to meet with either of us separately, though. And we've never had either part from a couple go behind their spouse's back, either. That is, unless Marc has been busier than I thought

over a year ago

Both myself and Mr A speak to both male and female although he prefers not to speak to females. As long as it's respectful we don't mind who talks to who x

over a year ago

"When I get lucky enough to speak with a couple. I tend to like to speak to both parties involved. There has been the occassion, when the male has told me I can speak with the female alone. I just feel a bit dodgy doing this. Wondering from a couples point of view. Have you ever had a single male or even female try their luck with your partner? Or, What are your views on talking to a male or female?"

We have a couple's profile and single's profiles, too.

If anyone contacts us on our couple's profile, all communication is done via both of us and we will only meet together. Our singles profiles are for us to have our own individual fun.

over a year ago

Much prefer to chat as a couple, both at same time or singularly. I'm sometimes a little suspect when only the guy chats, makes me feel that the other half isn't up for it as much. Every couple has different ideas though so I'm easy to chat to anyone...

By *ackStrakerMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I've just had this, was happily talking to a couple, though mostly to her. I always address both, having been a couple too. However she kept saying she'd really like to meet alone.

Then out of the blue got blocked, I suspect she was being a bit naughty. Silly girl.

By *edRidingWolfCouple
over a year ago

Lydney

I have been propositioned several times for meets to cheat. Why the fuck would I want to do that? Be prepared for a new arsehole being ripped then blocked.

There have been even more guys get in a snot when I refuse to meet alone, yes even for a social.

Then there are the utter cunts who have offered Wolf money to meet me alone!

Wolf may not be online as much as I am, however he reads ALL messages and we make decisions on who to meet together... We are a couple after all and our swinging lifestyle is about mutual pleasure for all involved. Even in a MFM when he will only be having sexual contact with me, it is a MUTUAL decision.

Red x

over a year ago

We both read and reply to messages but there was an occasion where we were chatting on WhatsApp with a couple and the female half was messaging hubby privately and even tried to Skype him after I had already said I'm not comfortable with that. Hubby was pissed at the time so was easily led by his cock. The couples numbers where blocked and they were blocked on here too.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Even if I am just having a chat, I prefer to speak to both.

By *ootballFlowerCouple
over a year ago

Ollerton

Recently had someone trying to talk directly to G because they thought D was away to see if she was interested in a singles meet!

Pissed us both right off.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I had the embarrassments of chatting up a lady on here and a guy. I had not a bloody clue they were married and had compared chatting up notes.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I had the embarrassments of chatting up a lady on here and a guy. I had not a bloody clue they were married and had compared chatting up notes. "

Hehe heheheheh

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I had the embarrassments of chatting up a lady on here and a guy. I had not a bloody clue they were married and had compared chatting up notes.

Hehe heheheheh

"

Fortunately they're both forgiving

Post new Message to Thread