Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I like willies...

Jump to newest

By *rtemisia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Norwich

I really do, but, what a massive yawn it is to see on someone's profile, picture after picture of one taken from numerous different angles. Just saying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"I really do, but, what a massive yawn it is to see on someone's profile, picture after picture of one taken from numerous different angles. Just saying. "

Yes agreed ..... or worse, picture after picture of one taken from the same bloody angle. What's the point? Two or three pics ... fine, but a dozen or even more, just why ?

Ms G

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yes it's incredibly tedious isn't it,at least dress it up and give us something to giggle at

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

At times like this I'm grateful they don't make a lens with a wide enough angle to capture it in all its glory.

*cough* I

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No different to seeing lots of boob or Fanny pics!

And some men get quite arty with their cock pics

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

This subject gets posted a bit..I might be missing something.. why keep looking...

Simple solution...

Once you've seen enough... Click onto the next profile.. seriously it's that easy.

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"No different to seeing lots of boob or Fanny pics!

And some men get quite arty with their cock pics "

Yes they use various deodorant cans, remotes , bottles ,

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

The difference is most men like gynacological pics and most women do not.

Many a time my wife shows me a profile with six photos of the same cock in the same postition from the same angle....and nothing else...

I like fannies but I also like legs, bums, faces and brains.

over a year ago

I like willies to just not constant pics of them

over a year ago

Simple solution don't look at the penis look at the sky remote next to it.

over a year ago

For every woman that moans about this theres a woman (me!) that needs to see lots of penis pictures. The guy will put off the people not interested in cock and instead will get interest from people like me.

over a year ago

"Simple solution don't look at the penis look at the sky remote next to it."

Yeah but once you've seen one sky remote, you've seen them all

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"This subject gets posted a bit..I might be missing something.. why keep looking...

Simple solution...

Once you've seen enough... Click onto the next profile.. seriously it's that easy. "

Yes, but that's kind of the point isn't it ... because I do move on to the next profile if confronted with the same cock multiplied 12 times over with barely any difference between each picture. So .... men who post up more or less the same thing ad infinitum just aren't doing themselves any favours. It doesn't bother me, it just baffles me a bit

Ms G

over a year ago

Completely with you here. One or two is sufficient to get the idea, but also I don't want to be staring down it either. I wonder if fellas think people think it's sexy?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Simple solution don't look at the penis look at the sky remote next to it."

Well after you've seen half a dozen cock pics from the same position the sky remote is far more interesting

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"This subject gets posted a bit..I might be missing something.. why keep looking...

Simple solution...

Once you've seen enough... Click onto the next profile.. seriously it's that easy.

Yes, but that's kind of the point isn't it ... because I do move on to the next profile if confronted with the same cock multiplied 12 times over with barely any difference between each picture. So .... men who post up more or less the same thing ad infinitum just aren't doing themselves any favours. It doesn't bother me, it just baffles me a bit

Ms G"

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I believe there is a market for two-thirds scale models of Sky remotes.....

Guys are often proud of their cock and under the misapprehention that showing it off will be impressive.

over a year ago

"Simple solution don't look at the penis look at the sky remote next to it.

Well after you've seen half a dozen cock pics from the same position the sky remote is far more interesting "

I thought the sky remote would be more interesting after one pic.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"For every woman that moans about this theres a woman (me!) that needs to see lots of penis pictures. The guy will put off the people not interested in cock and instead will get interest from people like me. "

So seeing half a dozen cock pics and nothing else is ok for you?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 07:33:27]

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Well after you've seen half a dozen cock pics from the same position the sky remote is far more interesting

I thought the sky remote would be more interesting after one pic."

No I like to see a couple at least from different angles. I like those pics just not pic after pic of the same thing

over a year ago

As long as there are other pics as well as the 248 pics of the cock in various states of arousal, then I'm more than happy.

However, I'm happy to seek the pics out, I don't need them shoved in my inbox! (Oh er!!)

over a year ago

Don't seem to have a problem with numerous bum and boob pics though, just saying

over a year ago

No I like to see a couple at least from different angles. I like those pics just not pic after pic of the same thing "

Would probably be more entertaining if he put a glow in the dark condom on it and waved it around like a scale model of a lightsabre.

over a year ago

"Don't seem to have a problem with numerous bum and boob pics though, just saying "

Men are shallow bastards

over a year ago

I like pussy but i don't want to see your breakfast

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

No I like to see a couple at least from different angles. I like those pics just not pic after pic of the same thing

Would probably be more entertaining if he put a glow in the dark condom on it and waved it around like a scale model of a lightsabre."

Maybe,but I don't want to see it covered I want to see it in all it's glory

over a year ago

The adventures of little Willie: a photo story.

This would have kept Jackie selling.

over a year ago

Would probably be more entertaining if he put a glow in the dark condom on it and waved it around like a scale model of a lightsabre."

now that id love to see

over a year ago

"For every woman that moans about this theres a woman (me!) that needs to see lots of penis pictures. The guy will put off the people not interested in cock and instead will get interest from people like me. "

Hottest profile in this thread says cock pics are good. Great news guys

over a year ago

"For every woman that moans about this theres a woman (me!) that needs to see lots of penis pictures. The guy will put off the people not interested in cock and instead will get interest from people like me.

So seeing half a dozen cock pics and nothing else is ok for you?"

I'd still have to see a face picture to decide. Can't have one without the other, need big dick/handsome face combos.

If guys *take note* here, they actually only need to have 2 penis pictures, fully nude and standing side on towards the camera, hands by their side not touching, gripping or choking the penis, penis fully erect and hanging free.

Next one sitting on laying with the erect penis still hanging free but the guys forearm in the shot wrist facing up next to the penis. Can gauge the length and circumference of it then.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

Simple solution...

Ms G"

Ahh... I hadn't realised the Op was to help those guys make their profiles more appealing.rather than the moan about numbers of cock pictures ... my mistake...

over a year ago

"For every woman that moans about this theres a woman (me!) that needs to see lots of penis pictures. The guy will put off the people not interested in cock and instead will get interest from people like me.

Hottest profile in this thread says cock pics are good. Great news guys "

Haha you actually have the perfect example picture, the 28th of January picture!

over a year ago

"At times like this I'm grateful they don't make a lens with a wide enough angle to capture it in all its glory.

*cough* I "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I haven't taken a "willie pic" over the bog with nasty stains around the rim, but I'm buying an S4 this afternoon which has 15mp, so I'll see what I can do

over a year ago

Haha you actually have the perfect example picture, the 28th of January picture!

"

Thank you

over a year ago

I'd still have to see a face picture to decide. Can't have one without the other, need big dick/handsome face combos.

If guys *take note* here, they actually only need to have 2 penis pictures, fully nude and standing side on towards the camera, hands by their side not touching, gripping or choking the penis, penis fully erect and hanging free.

Next one sitting on laying with the erect penis still hanging free but the guys forearm in the shot wrist facing up next to the penis. Can gauge the length and circumference of it then. "

Sack that! Where did I put the Lynx Africa can.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

Shame he's not meeting

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Simple solution...

Ms G

Ahh... I hadn't realised the Op was to help those guys make their profiles more appealing.rather than the moan about numbers of cock pictures ... my mistake... "

... and pardon me for making an observation which, to my mind anyway, naturally flows on from the OP's moan. I was actually going to compliment you on your collection of pics - shan't bother now!

Ms G

over a year ago

Shame he's not meeting "

Yeah add that to him living the other side of the world as well!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Shame he's not meeting

Yeah add that to him living the other side of the world as well!"

and that! Although according to my phone we're only 220 miles apart so I don't know

over a year ago

Shame he's not meeting

and that! Although according to my phone we're only 220 miles apart so I don't know"

Haha, according to google your phone is only off by 17,000km

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

"I really do, but, what a massive yawn it is to see on someone's profile, picture after picture of one taken from numerous different angles. Just saying. "

I think I need you to take some new pics for me my selfies arnt very good.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Shame he's not meeting

and that! Although according to my phone we're only 220 miles apart so I don't know

Haha, according to google your phone is only off by 17,000km "

Not my phone the site says that

over a year ago

Whoops. ......back to the drawing board for me then

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

Simple solution...

Ms G

Ahh... I hadn't realised the Op was to help those guys make their profiles more appealing.rather than the moan about numbers of cock pictures ... my mistake...

... and pardon me for making an observation which, to my mind anyway, naturally flows on from the OP's moan. I was actually going to compliment you on your collection of pics - shan't bother now!

Ms G"

It's an open forum so you can post what you wish, your first post "I agree even worse are the same pictures from the same angle was a moan... Hence why I said just move on if the profile doesn't appeal for whatever reason.

I say it often the same basic rules apply to all demographics on here..we're all trying to inform and attract potential playmates.

One dimensional profiles will have limited success... of whatever gender,

those that get it right will find it easier than those that don't.,

If a single guy had posted this the responses would have been very different more if you don't like it go find one that you do.. their profile their choices..yadda yadda.

over a year ago

Same could be said about tits and extreme ducklips close ups.

over a year ago

Next one sitting on laying with the erect penis still hanging free but the guys forearm in the shot wrist facing up next to the penis. Can gauge the length and circumference of it then. "

Bloody hell! That is a VERY specific description!! hehe

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I like to see a full torso, full glory shot - I don't like dismembered members!!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I like to see a full torso, full glory shot - I don't like dismembered members!! "

I've just been sent perfection lol!!

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

"I believe there is a market for two-thirds scale models of Sky remotes.....

Guys are often proud of their cock and under the misapprehention that showing it off will be impressive."

Fucking genius!

Ha ha...I would be first to place an order. No one is fooled by my travel sized deodourant cans anymore.

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

Guess it's the same for men as women.

I mean i can appreciate the form of a nice pair of tits...or a tidy bum...or even a tasteful vag shot.

But at the end of the day it's the owner of the bits and bobs that you fancy.

To my mind there always needs to be a face pic to give context to the body parts?

Or is it just me?

over a year ago

And some men get quite arty with their cock pics "

Me. Never

over a year ago

And some men get quite arty with their cock pics

Me. Never"

(I'm laughing for the right reasons!)

Post new Message to Thread