FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do couples expect Exceptional men to be Single?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This seems very odd to me. I was asked by a couple if I'm single and can accommodate. I said I'm dating a few women and can accommodate with prior notice. They told me I'm cheating on my girlfriends and they don't play with cheaters.

Do couples really expect attractive single people to not have interest from the vanilla world?

Do they expect to you to push away single non swinging women , just to be at a couples beck and call.

I don't consider myself a cheater because dating means just that. I'm dating and having a good time during the summer...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some do

Others don't

I'm sure you'll enjoy your summer of fun either way

over a year ago

Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Summer Days drifting away...

over a year ago

Oh dear...The hardships of being exeptional i guess

over a year ago

"Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect."

Now that may be a bit strong lol...but certainly they don't like being shown the door on this site as of course they own it lol.

over a year ago

"Oh dear...The hardships of being exeptional i guess "

Shushshsh. .... lol

over a year ago

I,'ve heard it said that some couples treat single men like walking dildos.

XXX

over a year ago

"Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect."

I find not...

Or i barely notice if there are couples that do...i've found the couples I've met have been great.

over a year ago

Silly people

over a year ago

Sorry I'm not a exceptional male... I'm just ok

But couples seem to only want exceptional males. So I need to know do they expect these exceptional males to be single

over a year ago

Not just couples but single birds like myself expect there to be exceptional single guys. Then comes the harsh reality that I ain't getting any younger and I'm looking for the same type of guy that everyone else is looking for.

over a year ago

"Silly people "

It's good to be silly once in a while...helps with perspectives....

over a year ago

"Not just couples but single birds like myself expect there to be exceptional single guys. Then comes the harsh reality that I ain't getting any younger and I'm looking for the same type of guy that everyone else is looking for. "

And what type would that be ?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Ooo a couples bashing thread.

Gives the men a break for a change, I suppose.

There are good and bad apples in all groups on Fab.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"This seems very odd to me. I was asked by a couple if I'm single and can accommodate. I said I'm dating a few women and can accommodate with prior notice. They told me I'm cheating on my girlfriends and they don't play with cheaters.

Do couples really expect attractive single people to not have interest from the vanilla world?

Do they expect to you to push away single non swinging women , just to be at a couples beck and call.

I don't consider myself a cheater because dating means just that. I'm dating and having a good time during the summer... "

Am I bovver'd?

over a year ago

It's hard work fucking a another mans wife

over a year ago

over a year ago

"It's hard work fucking a another mans wife "

Actually it can be and so I don't.

over a year ago

"Not just couples but single birds like myself expect there to be exceptional single guys. Then comes the harsh reality that I ain't getting any younger and I'm looking for the same type of guy that everyone else is looking for.

And what type would that be ?"

Around 6 foot with a huuuge dick, dark hair and handsome, handsome like Colin farell or Anthony kiedis when he was younger.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Not just couples but single birds like myself expect there to be exceptional single guys. Then comes the harsh reality that I ain't getting any younger and I'm looking for the same type of guy that everyone else is looking for. "

Oh, I dunno. I've dated and I've never met anyone with your...um... preferences...(Which is not to say you won't find him - I hope you do).

Although, I'm not sure I'm the type of guy that most single women are looking for either...

over a year ago

"Not just couples but single birds like myself expect there to be exceptional single guys. Then comes the harsh reality that I ain't getting any younger and I'm looking for the same type of guy that everyone else is looking for.

Around 6 foot with a huuuge dick, dark hair and handsome, handsome like Colin farell or Anthony kiedis when he was younger. "

Glad there's a good variety on here then ...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Around 6 foot with a huuuge dick, dark hair and handsome, handsome like Colin farell or Anthony kiedis when he was younger. "

not everyone is looking for that, im certainly not

over a year ago

"This seems very odd to me. I was asked by a couple if I'm single and can accommodate. I said I'm dating a few women and can accommodate with prior notice. They told me I'm cheating on my girlfriends and they don't play with cheaters.

I don't consider myself a cheater because dating means just that. I'm dating and having a good time during the summer... "

I don't think attraction has anything to do with relationship status

Some people are single through choice

Even some good looking people choose to be single

over a year ago

In answer to your question yes, when it comes to single men we are looking for attractive, wouldn't use the term exceptional because that's just ridiculous, but attractive six pack ideally large penis, if i wanted to see a tubby guy fucking my wife i would just look down

It is all about the visual for me seeing and a fat old man with tiny tale fucking my wife just wouldn't be of interest to me, and yes we expect them to be single, that is completely single,

over a year ago

Oh, I dunno. I've dated and I've never met anyone with your...um... preferences...(Which is not to say you won't find him - I hope you do).

Although, I'm not sure I'm the type of guy that most single women are looking for either..."

You've got a handsome face and you're tall, don't know how big your peter is though?

over a year ago

"In answer to your question yes, when it comes to single men we are looking for attractive, wouldn't use the term exceptional because that's just ridiculous, but attractive six pack ideally large penis, if i wanted to see a tubby guy fucking my wife i would just look down

It is all about the visual for me seeing and a fat old man with tiny tale fucking my wife just wouldn't be of interest to me, and yes we expect them to be single, that is completely single, "

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Although, I'm not sure I'm the type of guy that most single women are looking for either...

You've got a handsome face and you're tall, don't know how big your peter is though?"

It's big enough, but not what you'd call massive (by Fabs standards). I wasn't nescessarily referring to that, more that you are very clear about what you like sexwise (which is a good thing) and I think our tastes.....Differ.

However, you do come across on the forums as someone who would be fucking awesome to hang around with, and if you ever decide to attend a social, I'm there with bells on!

over a year ago

"It's hard work fucking a another mans wife "
This

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"In answer to your question yes, when it comes to single men we are looking for attractive, wouldn't use the term exceptional because that's just ridiculous, but attractive six pack ideally large penis, if i wanted to see a tubby guy fucking my wife i would just look down

It is all about the visual for me seeing and a fat old man with tiny tale fucking my wife just wouldn't be of interest to me, and yes we expect them to be single, that is completely single, "

Define "completeley single" though? I would say that I am pretty damn single, but I have been known to go on dates (and subsequently wonder why the fuck I bother, but that's another story). I have had fwbs come and go, none of whom have ver made me feel like I'm anything other than single....

over a year ago

So if you met someone while they are single and began dating a woman. Would you drop him immediately? Or let the relationship take it's course....

over a year ago

"

It's big enough, but not what you'd call massive (by Fabs standards). I wasn't nescessarily referring to that, more that you are very clear about what you like sexwise (which is a good thing) and I think our tastes.....Differ.

However, you do come across on the forums as someone who would be fucking awesome to hang around with, and if you ever decide to attend a social, I'm there with bells on!"

I've just been friend zoned!

Am I clear about what I like sexwise, I thought I just went on about size not what I actually like to do?

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Wow you must had met some interesting couples

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I don't consider myself a cheater because dating means just that. I'm dating and having a good time during the summer...

I don't think attraction has anything to do with relationship status

Some people are single through choice

Even some good looking people choose to be single

"

This

We dont expect anyone (single or couple)to be at our beck and call. If we all have the same free afternoon / evening, great. If not, fine.

As to what we're looking for, people we find attractive ( that comes in various forms) and whos company we think we'll enjoy both socially and sexually.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

However, you do come across on the forums as someone who would be fucking awesome to hang around with, and if you ever decide to attend a social, I'm there with bells on!

Am I clear about what I like sexwise, I thought I just went on about size not what I actually like to do?"

You did whole threads on it, as I recall (although I can't give you specifics - I'm not a stalker) and your fruit-based prep. I can remember disagreeing with you about being touched as I sleep - I can't stand it, you like it.

over a year ago

It is all about the visual for me seeing and a fat old man with tiny tale fucking my wife just wouldn't be of interest to me, and yes we expect them to be single, that is completely single,

So if you met someone while they are single and began dating a woman. Would you drop him immediately? Or let the relationship take it's course.... "

I drop them immediately. I guess I don't like to put myself in awkward situations I.e I send a text when he's with her. I'm also a fan of romance and if he's met someone he wants to date I think it's fair to keep my distance so he can work on that.

Even on here. If they set up a couple profile with someone then I'm out.

over a year ago

"

Am I clear about what I like sexwise, I thought I just went on about size not what I actually like to do?"

You have mentioned some of your sexual practices,I remember because they are mine too.

over a year ago

I wouldn't say couples are only after exceptional single men, because iv had many more offers off couples than single women, and I wouldn't class myself as exceptional

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Obviously your definition of single and theirs are different... Why worry ..move on to those that aren't looking for exceptional singles' and like you instead.

over a year ago

"

Am I clear about what I like sexwise, I thought I just went on about size not what I actually like to do?

You did whole threads on it, as I recall (although I can't give you specifics - I'm not a stalker) and your fruit-based prep. I can remember disagreeing with you about being touched as I sleep - I can't stand it, you like it. "

Ahh yeah I do like a sleeping man!

over a year ago

"Silly people "
.......no not silly people. ..naughty people. .naughty naughty people.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say couples are only after exceptional single men, because iv had many more offers off couples than single women, and I wouldn't class myself as exceptional "

I'm not exceptional also... but read some more couples profile. This list of demands can make your head spin

over a year ago

Obviously your definition of single and theirs are different... Why worry ..move on to those that aren't looking for exceptional singles' and like you instead. "

I'm not worried... Now lets get back to my couples bashing thread. I want my pound of flesh

over a year ago

"Oh dear...The hardships of being exeptional i guess

Sorry I'm not a exceptional male... I'm just ok

But couples seem to only want exceptional males. So I need to know do they expect these exceptional males to be single "

i dont expect exceptional but i do expect polite.. clean and respectful and for them to be "single "

over a year ago

Lol what makes me laugh is the profiles that say "I/we will not meet single men. That may change if you are exceptional"

What they are saying is I/we don't meet single men. However if you are the type of guy who walks into a nightclub and has most of the women drooling over you then me may break our rule about meeting single men.

over a year ago

Hmmm or.....

Everyone is looking to for fill fantasies if you (male) dont like what's on offer you just say no and be on your way

over a year ago

"I,'ve heard it said that some couples treat single men like walking dildos.

XXX"

I guess that makes me just a dildo

over a year ago

So if you met someone while they are single and began dating a woman. Would you drop him immediately? Or let the relationship take it's course.... "

That wouldn't be an issue for us we don't really do repeat meets, but yes we would drop them, we would tell them to go and see where it goes, you can always start up again if the relationship fails

over a year ago

"Lol what makes me laugh is the profiles that say "I/we will not meet single men. That may change if you are exceptional"

What they are saying is I/we don't meet single men. However if you are the type of guy who walks into a nightclub and has most of the women drooling over you then me may break our rule about meeting single men. "

Might be that couples get bombarded with messages from men and ALOT are cock pic, one line message senders so so try and deter that crowd say that they are look for exceptional? Just maybe

By *pal2Man
over a year ago

cumbria

Single men are very much at a disadvantage on here from a numbers point of _iew, so not matter how exceptional you may be as a man you are still at a disadvantage.

Ive been lucky that i have a small number of exceptional people on here I count as friends which is why I remain on here.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The thing about fab is that anybody can ask anything they want of other people and the other people are pretty much at liberty to think "well, that's just ridiculous" and go on to a profile that suits them

over a year ago

You're in the US and most of the rest of us are in the UK, as I understand it the definition of dating is generally a little different, over here when someone starts dating they tend to stick to that one person, in the US you date different people until you discuss becoming exclusive. I'm sure there are exceptions, but you probably see dating as a more casual thing.

over a year ago

Hm. We don't look for "exceptional men," we just look for men I am attracted to. I'm not too fond of the "exceptional" terminology.

Anyway, I don't think being exceptional for the purposes of a sex site are necessarily equal to being exceptional in terms of a relationship. You could be hot stuff but a shit partner. You could simply not be looking to date but looking to fuck around. You could be between serious relationships and looking for no strings fun. There are many reasons an attractive man would be single.

I don't want to meet men (or women) who are in serious closed relationships for sex. It's that simple. If someone is dating around but not serious, then fine. If I never find another guy like that on fab (which is looking likely), then that's fine, too.

As a side note, I don't see anyone we have sex with as a dildo or a prostitute. This is all meant to be fun for everyone involved. On a meet, all of our interests are important.

over a year ago

What qualities do you need to be one of these so called 'exceptional males?'

over a year ago

"Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect.

Wow you must had met some interesting couples "

I was in Abfabs a month or so ago and a mature couple asked me into a room. There was already another younger guy in there naked playing with himself. At which point l should have listened to my gut instinct and walked. Anyway the older guy says he wants me to play with his wife. So l oblige and without much foreplay we are off missionary style. The man lies one side of the wife and me and the young man the other side, both were close but not touching. Despite the two men being close and a distraction l get on with the it, l am just getting into my stroke and l ask if l can move the lady into another position. At that point the man says to me you can go now, that is enough. I get up and the man says to me 'l saw you talking to nice looking feller earlier, if you see him can you send him over.' l am hustled out of the room and see over my shoulder the young man is already shagging the woman!

I would add l have met many charming couples who l would meet again, but there have been a few that try and make you know you are at the bottom of the food chain.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

You're in the US and most of the rest of us are in the UK, as I understand it the definition of dating is generally a little different, over here when someone starts dating they tend to stick to that one person, in the US you date different people until you discuss becoming exclusive. I'm sure there are exceptions, but you probably see dating as a more casual thing. "

Not these days - it's pretty much the same here.

over a year ago

"Hm. We don't look for "exceptional men," we just look for men I am attracted to. I'm not too fond of the "exceptional" terminology.

Anyway, I don't think being exceptional for the purposes of a sex site are necessarily equal to being exceptional in terms of a relationship. You could be hot stuff but a shit partner. You could simply not be looking to date but looking to fuck around. You could be between serious relationships and looking for no strings fun. There are many reasons an attractive man would be single.

I don't want to meet men (or women) who are in serious closed relationships for sex. It's that simple. If someone is dating around but not serious, then fine. If I never find another guy like that on fab (which is looking likely), then that's fine, too.

As a side note, I don't see anyone we have sex with as a dildo or a prostitute. This is all meant to be fun for everyone involved. On a meet, all of our interests are important."

over a year ago

You're in the US and most of the rest of us are in the UK, as I understand it the definition of dating is generally a little different, over here when someone starts dating they tend to stick to that one person, in the US you date different people until you discuss becoming exclusive. I'm sure there are exceptions, but you probably see dating as a more casual thing.

Not these days - it's pretty much the same here. "

Not the people I know

over a year ago

"Lol what makes me laugh is the profiles that say "I/we will not meet single men. That may change if you are exceptional"

What they are saying is I/we don't meet single men. However if you are the type of guy who walks into a nightclub and has most of the women drooling over you then me may break our rule about meeting single men.

Might be that couples get bombarded with messages from men and ALOT are cock pic, one line message senders so so try and deter that crowd say that they are look for exceptional? Just maybe"

No maybe they are looking for a super model

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/07/16 22:21:15]

over a year ago

You're in the US and most of the rest of us are in the UK, as I understand it the definition of dating is generally a little different, over here when someone starts dating they tend to stick to that one person, in the US you date different people until you discuss becoming exclusive. I'm sure there are exceptions, but you probably see dating as a more casual thing. "

Spot on

Dating means no commitments. But some women don't see it that way

over a year ago

Spot on

Dating means no commitments. But some women don't see it that way "

Suppose that depends on your definition of dating and what has been said between the two people

And also if the fucking other people works both ways

over a year ago

"Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect.

Wow you must had met some interesting couples

I was in Abfabs a month or so ago and a mature couple asked me into a room. There was already another younger guy in there naked playing with himself. At which point l should have listened to my gut instinct and walked. Anyway the older guy says he wants me to play with his wife. So l oblige and without much foreplay we are off missionary style. The man lies one side of the wife and me and the young man the other side, both were close but not touching. Despite the two men being close and a distraction l get on with the it, l am just getting into my stroke and l ask if l can move the lady into another position. At that point the man says to me you can go now, that is enough. I get up and the man says to me 'l saw you talking to nice looking feller earlier, if you see him can you send him over.' l am hustled out of the room and see over my shoulder the young man is already shagging the woman!

I would add l have met many charming couples who l would meet again, but there have been a few that try and make you know you are at the bottom of the food chain. "

How dare you ask to change positions

Some of these couples are crazy

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Not the people I know "

I became single after a 10 year marriage a couple of years ago. The dating scene has totally changed since I was last single....

over a year ago

Dating sounds far too complicated. I'm glad I've never been a dating kinda girl.

over a year ago

Not the people I know

I became single after a 10 year marriage a couple of years ago. The dating scene has totally changed since I was last single...."

I have never been on a date

over a year ago

Not the people I know

I became single after a 10 year marriage a couple of years ago. The dating scene has totally changed since I was last single....

I have never been on a date "

All one night stands?

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Not the people I know

I have never been on a date "

I hadn't until I became single this time around. Prior to that, I'd met someone out, slept with them, decided I liked them and come back for more....both my previous relationships had started with a d*unken shag...

over a year ago

So exceptional he has amazingly high standards....explains the lack of meets/verifications?

over a year ago

over a year ago

Not the people I know

I have never been on a date

All one night stands? "

No I've shagged some people more than once. I have three kids by the same man so I changed him a whopping three times

Just never went on a date with any of them

over a year ago

"

Imagine if men behaved like that

over a year ago

"

The thing is, is that many are happy to be treated that way

over a year ago

The thing is, is that many are happy to be treated that way "

My old Nan always used to say, people will only treat you how you allow yourself to be treated

over a year ago

I've had my fill of relationships but tbh if I wanted an exclusive single male I wouldn't look on here. As far as I'm concerned fab for me is about nsa sex. If I find my meet isnt single or has permission to play then unless it was axl yes id be put off. xxx

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm dating and I'm going to do the latter - I will not become exclusive until I am very sure of someone but I am aware that may not be what people expect.

over a year ago

And why not ? Maybe the vanilla world doesn't fit for them ?

And anyway, have the confidence to see yourself as exceptional,because if you don't then other won't either.

over a year ago

I'd say you're exceptional x

over a year ago

"Oh dear...The hardships of being exeptional i guess

So exceptional he has amazingly high standards....explains the lack of meets/verifications?"

I don't have any meets/verification's , but my cock is bigger than yours....

over a year ago

The thing is, is that many are happy to be treated that way "

I have heard stories of men traveling to Scotland , Ireland , Wales , and 6 hour round trips for sex. How would a couple respect a guy traveling that far for a one off. It's not like if you show up , you can turn right back around if they say or do something you don't like,

over a year ago

I have heard stories of men traveling to Scotland , Ireland , Wales , and 6 hour round trips for sex. How would a couple respect a guy traveling that far for a one off. It's not like if you show up , you can turn right back around if they say or do something you don't like,"

And couples also travel long distances to meet single guys.You don't just travel for a meet,you plan a weekend away and have that as part of your break.

over a year ago

So if you met someone while they are single and began dating a woman. Would you drop him immediately? Or let the relationship take it's course....

I drop them immediately. I guess I don't like to put myself in awkward situations I.e I send a text when he's with her. I'm also a fan of romance and if he's met someone he wants to date I think it's fair to keep my distance so he can work on that.

Even on here. If they set up a couple profile with someone then I'm out.

"

I'm with you on this too.

over a year ago

Wow you must had met some interesting couples "

Why on earth do you think i would have met them

over a year ago

Hmmm or.....

Everyone is looking to for fill fantasies if you (male) dont like what's on offer you just say no and be on your way"

I do thank you very much.

But me being on my way does not in anyway improve the average quality of a couples first message does it.

over a year ago

If the poor men feel used try being a unicorn. Couples put so much effort into trying to catch you then the meet becomes a mf+f and you are usually expected to be a performing seal.

I like a group of guys to join me at meets but i only expect normal guys and always try to give them pleasure and fun. It's a two way street.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 08:45:54]

over a year ago

From watching too many episodes of Sex And The City, I think the American approach to dating is more relaxed than the British, in that it is acceptable in the US to date more than one person until it is formalised as a relationship. This was also an approach I took when I was single, though in this country I did find it frowned upon.

But basically I have absalutely no issues with playing with a man who is dating a few other women, and from what you have described I would not consider that cheating. With regards to playing with men in committed relationships, I'm less keen and am more likely to say no. But admittedly I have had married lovers since I started hotwifing, so I guess it's not a deal breaker for us.

over a year ago

"So if you met someone while they are single and began dating a woman. Would you drop him immediately? Or let the relationship take it's course.... "

Of course not. Just because they are dating someone, doesn't mean it's a serious relationship. If anything, it's the other way round - it's us that get dropped (either temporarily or permanently) when one of our play partners is dating vanilla. Of course if it looked like they wanted a serious relationship then we would take a _iew, if the decision wasn't made for us. I think it would be highly unusual for a quality single man to be permanently single.

By *edRidingWolfCouple
over a year ago

Lydney

Hmmmm

I'm not sure where to start or even that I'm going to make sense but here goes. Not in a great mood either, so this may come across all wrong.

The American attitude to dating is different from here in the uk. Dating multiple partners seems to be the "norm" across the pond, but is frowned upon here. So perhaps some of this is lost in culture clash.

I'm a little disturbed by the whole idea of "exceptional". Seems rather elitist at best and discriminatory at worst. Are only good looking people allowed to be in a relationship? Do we assume the less conventionally (media bias) attractive person must be single in return?

I find many different men attractive and it's certainly not exclusive to physical appearances, and when it is physical my tastes are wide and varied, beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder. I'm more attracted to mental stimulation than physical too.

However we do not knowingly play with "single" men in committed relationships, at least without their partners approval. I've known someone who's lifestyle was outed due to an angry spouse who after finding their profile also traced several swing partners and outed them. Not something we want to happen so we take as much precaution (obviously it could still happen) as possible when arranging a meet.

This is our choice, our venture into the lifestyle. Whining that anyone won't meet because you (a royal you, not aimed at anyone) don't fit their bill is a bit pathetic. Everyone has their own preferences. Just move on if yours don't match theirs.

Red

over a year ago

"So if you met someone while they are single and began dating a woman. Would you drop him immediately? Or let the relationship take it's course....

Of course not. Just because they are dating someone, doesn't mean it's a serious relationship. If anything, it's the other way round - it's us that get dropped (either temporarily or permanently) when one of our play partners is dating vanilla. Of course if it looked like they wanted a serious relationship then we would take a _iew, if the decision wasn't made for us. I think it would be highly unusual for a quality single man to be permanently single. "

I agree with this. The most common reason we don't meet single guys regularly is because they find a girl, start dating her, then "drop us." And I am perfectly happy with that. I wish them the best in their relationship.

over a year ago

XXX"

To be fair - so do some single women!

I think guys can get a good idea of a couples/fems personality by looking at their profiles though - many are awful!

I sometimes joke that - due to sheer numbers - fab is a 'male order catalogue' - sadly to some that isn't a joke - and men are just toys that don't need batteries!

Whilst many guys put up with it for the sake of a shag though, some couples and women will continue to treat men in this way!

If I was a single guy on fab, quite frankly I'd opt for porn and a wank before I'd allow people to treat me like a toy!!

Big hugs guys - whether you're 'exceptional' or not!! Xxxx

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Its not always convenientfor me to meet solo at the drop of an hat so I have to plan around my wife family and work, I am far from exceptional with age against me but being civil and honest people do wait and understand what life is really like.

over a year ago

XXX

I think guys can get a good idea of a couples/fems personality by looking at their profiles though - many are awful!

I sometimes joke that - due to sheer numbers - fab is a 'male order catalogue' - sadly to some that isn't a joke - and men are just toys that don't need batteries!

Whilst many guys put up with it for the sake of a shag though, some couples and women will continue to treat men in this way!

If I was a single guy on fab, quite frankly I'd opt for porn and a wank before I'd allow people to treat me like a toy!!

Big hugs guys - whether you're 'exceptional' or not!! Xxxx"

I think some people want that and that's fine, and that's the case whether you are male, female or a couple. Us as a couple seek a more friendship approach to the lifestyle, so we pursue men who want that too. Likewise men who don't want to be treated like a dildo just need to find playmates with the same philosophy. But apologies to the OP for digressing from the subject.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

They may play the music, I decide to dance,

Or not.

over a year ago

I have heard stories of men traveling to Scotland , Ireland , Wales , and 6 hour round trips for sex. How would a couple respect a guy traveling that far for a one off. It's not like if you show up , you can turn right back around if they say or do something you don't like,"

I've had men offer this but I've turned them down for exactly this reason. What if there's no connection? I don't want to feel obliged to fuck because of the distance they have traveled. Xxx

over a year ago

Most married men certainly expect that of single and married girls

over a year ago

"Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect. Most married men certainly expect that of single and married girls "

Is that the actual married men, or the married men who pretend to be single exceptional males?

over a year ago

XXX

Big hugs guys - whether you're 'exceptional' or not!! Xxxx"

As a couple we meet other couples as equals and friends, but we laughingly refer to the single men we meet as our toys. This doesn't mean we disrespect them, we have a drink or two first to see if we're all happy before playing, and we certainly make sure they are fully included in the play in all ways.

We've never had a man leave unhappy, in fact most (all) want to come back for more.

It's just the different dynamics in different types of meets, they can be your toy in a good way. Who doesn't like a skilled and fun sex toy

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've had men message us asking to be our sex toy.

You just can't win

over a year ago

"We've had men message us asking to be our sex toy.

You just can't win "

Like Buzz Lightyear sort of thing?

over a year ago

"Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect. Most married men certainly expect that of single and married girls

Is that the actual married men, or the married men who pretend to be single exceptional males? "

married claiming to be single

over a year ago

Is this not just semantics?

The use of the word "exceptional" in this case is to try and make respondents think about making contact. If you are middle aged, thinning on top and with a few molars missing (yes I have met her!!!) then are you exceptional? Does the word make allowances that the said middle aged person my have lead an exceptional life and have a great personality?

Fab can be a shallow and plastic hall way where less than "exceptional" people die like dogs in a gutter. There is also the negative aspect too!

over a year ago

Relationships may well be built on compatibility and imperfections but this is recreational so having already gone through the stresses etc of creating a life together and suufering the good times and the bad we have a right to have that choice in who we spend our freetime with

over a year ago

"Is this not just semantics?

The use of the word "exceptional" in this case is to try and make respondents think about making contact. If you are middle aged, thinning on top and with a few molars missing (yes I have met her!!!) then are you exceptional? Does the word make allowances that the said middle aged person my have lead an exceptional life and have a great personality?

Fab can be a shallow and plastic hall way where less than "exceptional" people die like dogs in a gutter. There is also the negative aspect too! "

An exceptional man to us is someone who meets the description of what we are looking for and gives us what we are looking for (our profile describes that), and is reliable. An exceptional man is also someone we get on socially with, and someone who I have sexual chemistry with.

over a year ago

Fab can be a shallow and plastic hall way where less than "exceptional" people die like dogs in a gutter. There is also the negative aspect too!

An exceptional man to us is someone who meets the description of what we are looking for and gives us what we are looking for (our profile describes that), and is reliable. An exceptional man is also someone we get on socially with, and someone who I have sexual chemistry with. "

So its preferences rather than exceptionality?

over a year ago

"Most couples on here basicaly expect single men to be unpaid prostitutes and treat them with even less respect. Most married men certainly expect that of single and married girls

Is that the actual married men, or the married men who pretend to be single exceptional males? "

You mean there's two groups of men who think the same... ...bugger it's getting worse by the day here on Fab...

over a year ago

As there are so many items that contribute to preference then exceptional may well move any applicant to the top of the list to meet

over a year ago

XXX

I guess that makes me just a dildo "

No, it makes you a yummy dido with a very humorous profile :0)

over a year ago

An exceptional man to us is someone who meets the description of what we are looking for and gives us what we are looking for (our profile describes that), and is reliable. An exceptional man is also someone we get on socially with, and someone who I have sexual chemistry with. So its preferences rather than exceptionality?"

Sort of. But for a man to meet all or most of our preferences is quite rare, so we would consider that man exceptional.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 11:38:03]

over a year ago

An exceptional man to us is someone who meets the description of what we are looking for and gives us what we are looking for (our profile describes that), and is reliable. An exceptional man is also someone we get on socially with, and someone who I have sexual chemistry with. So its preferences rather than exceptionality?

Sort of. But for a man to meet all or most of our preferences is quite rare, so we would consider that man exceptional."

When adjudged against your preferences?

over a year ago

An exceptional man to us is someone who meets the description of what we are looking for and gives us what we are looking for (our profile describes that), and is reliable. An exceptional man is also someone we get on socially with, and someone who I have sexual chemistry with. So its preferences rather than exceptionality?

Sort of. But for a man to meet all or most of our preferences is quite rare, so we would consider that man exceptional.When adjudged against your preferences?"

Yes to us that man would be exceptional.

over a year ago

Sort of. But for a man to meet all or most of our preferences is quite rare, so we would consider that man exceptional.When adjudged against your preferences?

Yes to us that man would be exceptional. "

I understand now

over a year ago

"So if you met someone while they are single and began dating a woman. Would you drop him immediately? Or let the relationship take it's course....

Of course not. Just because they are dating someone, doesn't mean it's a serious relationship. If anything, it's the other way round - it's us that get dropped (either temporarily or permanently) when one of our play partners is dating vanilla. Of course if it looked like they wanted a serious relationship then we would take a _iew, if the decision wasn't made for us. I think it would be highly unusual for a quality single man to be permanently single. "

You guys sound like a real balanced and smart couple. I wish more couples were like you guys

over a year ago

Of course not. Just because they are dating someone, doesn't mean it's a serious relationship. If anything, it's the other way round - it's us that get dropped (either temporarily or permanently) when one of our play partners is dating vanilla. Of course if it looked like they wanted a serious relationship then we would take a _iew, if the decision wasn't made for us. I think it would be highly unusual for a quality single man to be permanently single.

You guys sound like a real balanced and smart couple. I wish more couples were like you guys "

Thank you

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I'm exceptional and single xxx

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

Jeez it's only a sex site!!!!;

over a year ago

"Jeez it's only a sex site!!!!;

"

I know...

I'm trying to have sex but these couples have rules

over a year ago

I know...

I'm trying to have sex but these couples have rules "

Tell them you are single. It's not a lie. If you choose to go on a date with a female friend, that none of anybody else's business.

over a year ago

"

You can't call it that.....betterm pray "they" didn't hear you

Post new Message to Thread