Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gigs, concerts, shows and events...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning you beautiful people.

I was wondering if any of you fabbers had any plans to see any bands, shows, concerts or plays and it might be fun if you could top the night off with some hotel fun with fabbers either going to the event or in the area....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am going to see Massive Attack and Primal Scream in Bristol on the 3rd September. I have a spare ticket and hotel booked....anyone fancy it ?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Going to see Hayseed Dixie on Wednesday night, and I have a meet arranged for Thursday

over a year ago

Desert Trip

I managed to get two tickets for this a couple of months back and cannot wait.

Some say this will outshine Woodstock and estimate the crowd will be more than half a million strong.

many are calling it the greatest festival line-up of all time: this October, Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Roger Waters, Rolling Stones, Neil Young and The Who will all play the same festival, in the hot and sandy Coachella Valley near Palm Springs in California.

over a year ago

Probably off to see Ned's Atomic Dustbin in Brighton next weekend. I wouldn't insult anyone by thinking meeting a d*unken sweaty mess at the end of the night would make for a great meet!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The 1975 in December

Not by choice, I might add. Im hoping to get out of it by then as the lead singer, gets right on my goat.

By *hebagsCouple
over a year ago

worcestershire

Denis locorrie (dr hook) 1 st December! Wolverhampton !!!!!!! David gray!! 17 December ! Bristol!! Anyone else!!! Staying over for both x

over a year ago

I'll be attending a carol service or two,,,

Post new Message to Thread