Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting ready

Jump to newest

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

going out tonight and have had shower, shaved all appropriate places, went to hair dressers got colour and cut and some nice curls done, home about 2 hrs from hairdressers and curls have fell out now deciding if i should straighten hair or try and curl it again myself. This is turning into bad day have tried on 6 differnt outfits and not happy with any off them, so now unhappy with hair and clothes, maybe the solution is a new body, snd a large drink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"going out tonight and have had shower, shaved all appropriate places, went to hair dressers got colour and cut and some nice curls done, home about 2 hrs from hairdressers and curls have fell out now deciding if i should straighten hair or try and curl it again myself. This is turning into bad day have tried on 6 differnt outfits and not happy with any off them, so now unhappy with hair and clothes, maybe the solution is a new body, snd a large drink "

Deep breath. Dont touch hair - leave it tangled look.... go for the first outfit you tried on. Dont drink yet it will make you overtired. Have a big glass of water. Apply big smokey eyes and heavier lashes and eyeliner than usual. Instant sexiness!

over a year ago

"going out tonight and have had shower, shaved all appropriate places, went to hair dressers got colour and cut and some nice curls done, home about 2 hrs from hairdressers and curls have fell out now deciding if i should straighten hair or try and curl it again myself. This is turning into bad day have tried on 6 differnt outfits and not happy with any off them, so now unhappy with hair and clothes, maybe the solution is a new body, snd a large drink

Deep breath. Dont touch hair - leave it tangled look.... go for the first outfit you tried on. Dont drink yet it will make you overtired. Have a big glass of water. Apply big smokey eyes and heavier lashes and eyeliner than usual. Instant sexiness!"

wow great advice !!!!

over a year ago

you will look good no matter what you wear. Put on sexy undies, perfume and feel sexy from the skin out. I find that underwear, nice scent, then the clothes come naturally. Hair just ends up tangled and tousled anyway, so leave it be, and go for pouty lips and sexy smile.

over a year ago

Lisburn

"going out tonight and have had shower, shaved all appropriate places, went to hair dressers got colour and cut and some nice curls done, home about 2 hrs from hairdressers and curls have fell out now deciding if i should straighten hair or try and curl it again myself. This is turning into bad day have tried on 6 differnt outfits and not happy with any off them, so now unhappy with hair and clothes, maybe the solution is a new body, snd a large drink

Deep breath. Dont touch hair - leave it tangled look.... go for the first outfit you tried on. Dont drink yet it will make you overtired. Have a big glass of water. Apply big smokey eyes and heavier lashes and eyeliner than usual. Instant sexiness!"

ok have taken deep breathe, and gonna go with your advice, thanks xx

over a year ago

Lisburn

thxs for the advice, im now ready and feel good again

over a year ago

Have a great time xx

Post new Message to Thread