Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fingering

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is the art of a good fingering a lost art??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

No it isn't I feel it's very much appreciated still and enjoy giving a good fingering

Mr

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell no !

over a year ago

I still got my fingers so no it's not lost

over a year ago

"No it isn't I feel it's very much appreciated still and enjoy giving a good fingering

Mr"

over a year ago

"Is the art of a good fingering a lost art??"

If it is it got found last night in my room

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This is something I really enjoy doing. Partly it must be said, because it doesn't mess my make up up

over a year ago

Many men confuse fingering with jabbing IMO

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Many men confuse fingering with jabbing IMO "

If they wear a boxing glove when jabbing then it may well be fisting

over a year ago

"Many men confuse fingering with jabbing IMO

If they wear a boxing glove when jabbing then it may well be fisting "

but there is fisting then there is fisting my lady bits aint a punch bag lol

over a year ago

"Is the art of a good fingering a lost art??"

Helped prevent many a teenage pregnancy as you had at least a few months of this before the next stage.

over a year ago

It has evolved from gentle/firm stroking to bashing rapidly trying to get some piss out of the bladder,to squirt out of the urethra. A nice clit stroke during kissing is heavenly.

over a year ago

"Many men confuse fingering with jabbing IMO "

Sooo true!

over a year ago

"It has evolved from gentle/firm stroking to bashing rapidly trying to get some piss out of the bladder,to squirt out of the urethra. A nice clit stroke during kissing is heavenly. "

Taking notes there, keep going

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Judging from the number of usernames along the lines of 'fingerblaster', its dying out.

over a year ago

"It has evolved from gentle/firm stroking to bashing rapidly trying to get some piss out of the bladder,to squirt out of the urethra. A nice clit stroke during kissing is heavenly.

Taking notes there, keep going "

Taking notes or having a wank?

over a year ago

Foreplay first.....(need lube) two fingers in, nails should be under cervix, downward pressure, and finger fuck her! pussies arent fragile if you are careful and doing it correctly..clean hands or gloves (if you wouldnt put your finger in your mouth it shouldnt be in any ladies!

As for foreplay...licking sucks! But sucking rocks...treat the clit loke a small version of your cock shaft and all....no more tips from me...need to keep some to myself ! So no its not a lost art!

over a year ago

"It has evolved from gentle/firm stroking to bashing rapidly trying to get some piss out of the bladder,to squirt out of the urethra. A nice clit stroke during kissing is heavenly.

Taking notes there, keep going

Taking notes or having a wank? "

Well, white hat, hat white

over a year ago

Most definitely NOT!!

Mrs flossie

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Foreplay first.....(need lube) two fingers in, nails should be under cervix, downward pressure, and finger fuck her! pussies arent fragile if you are careful and doing it correctly..clean hands or gloves (if you wouldnt put your finger in your mouth it shouldnt be in any ladies!

As for foreplay...licking sucks! But sucking rocks...treat the clit loke a small version of your cock shaft and all....no more tips from me...need to keep some to myself ! So no its not a lost art!"

I would enjoy none of that.

Women aren't stamped from one mould. Listen to her and watch how she reacts.

over a year ago

I've never been fingered well. It's like they're rummaging around for lost keys.

men weren't blessed with cocks so that they could finger, is my motto

over a year ago

"Foreplay first.....(need lube) two fingers in, nails should be under cervix, downward pressure, and finger fuck her! pussies arent fragile if you are careful and doing it correctly..clean hands or gloves (if you wouldnt put your finger in your mouth it shouldnt be in any ladies!

As for foreplay...licking sucks! But sucking rocks...treat the clit loke a small version of your cock shaft and all....no more tips from me...need to keep some to myself ! So no its not a lost art!

Women aren't stamped from one mould. Listen to her and watch how she reacts."

I know its not for all and i havent gone into detail as it was just 'is the art still alive question' if im honest i learnt it from nina hartley anyway sshhh..but in practise it gets a great response with a few tweaks to suit of course, love your pics by the way x

over a year ago

Few do it well, but there are the odd few ........... Wowzers.

over a year ago

"Few do it well, but there are the odd few ........... Wowzers. "

This

over a year ago

I never met a woman that didn't like a good fingering. It certainly makes the juices flow. X

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

It's something I love - fucking adore it in fact, but many don't have the knack

over a year ago

One very memorable encounter with a lady from Fab . Golly!

over a year ago

It's a technique I tend to use very sparingly since in my experience only a limited number of girls get anything from it compared to oral or penetration. But I still do it from time to time.

Mostly at the moment L is favouring a "Thumbing" of the clit while she's riding on top. Produces results is all I can say

By *iss AdventureWoman
over a year ago

Wonderland

As for foreplay...licking sucks! But sucking rocks...treat the clit loke a small version of your cock shaft and all....no more tips from me...need to keep some to myself ! So no its not a lost art!"

Yeah, I've seen that instructional video with Nina and Summer too

By *iss AdventureWoman
over a year ago

Wonderland

I know its not for all and i havent gone into detail as it was just 'is the art still alive question' if im honest i learnt it from nina hartley anyway sshhh..but in practise it gets a great response with a few tweaks to suit of course, love your pics by the way x "

Hahaha .... I was being flippant, but at least I was right

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

I love it when it's done properly.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I (candy) love a good fingering! If it dies out I'll be terribly sad

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

My fb can make me cum in seconds with just his fingers. Repeatedly too!

over a year ago

Yeah, I've seen that instructional video with Nina and Summer too "

I was going to say it sounds like one of those instructional videos. I like my clit stroked,not sucked. Why do men watch crap like that but won't read an Ikea booklet?

over a year ago

My pussy is very fragile

over a year ago

"My pussy is very fragile "

As is my urethra that is a thin skin away from my vagina.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Few do it well, but there are the odd few ........... Wowzers. "

Very few

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I know its not for all and i havent gone into detail as it was just 'is the art still alive question' if im honest i learnt it from nina hartley anyway sshhh..but in practise it gets a great response with a few tweaks to suit of course, love your pics by the way x "

What pics?

over a year ago

I do love it providing the guy does it nicely.

Nothing worse than being hurt in the process

over a year ago

Still an essential part of foreplay imo

If he's being to rough i tend to clench and break his fingers they normally learn

over a year ago

You can't beat a good fingering ~ not jabbing / poking / ramming ~ fingering

If it's mixed up with a cheeky slap & some tongue action, all the better!

over a year ago

"It has evolved from gentle/firm stroking to bashing rapidly trying to get some piss out of the bladder,to squirt out of the urethra. A nice clit stroke during kissing is heavenly. "

Piss out the urethra. Shit man I've swallowed that stuff n it was piss.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I wish more men would do a good ol fashion fingering rather than punch yer fanny in trying to make you squirt!.

over a year ago

"I wish more men would do a good ol fashion fingering rather than punch yer fanny in trying to make you squirt!. "

It's all about what the girl likes I think everyone different

over a year ago

Non of my long term exs really enjoyed fingering,they prefered tounges, so it's a skill i am lacking in

Need a teacher with some good communication and aome decent wine for some leasons :p

Problem is I think its much easier to havr the open honest communication naturally in a Long term relationship.

Tends to break a mood on a meet going "so yeah tell me how you like it :p"

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Non of my long term exs really enjoyed fingering,they prefered tounges, so it's a skill i am lacking in

Need a teacher with some good communication and aome decent wine for some leasons :p

Problem is I think its much easier to havr the open honest communication naturally in a Long term relationship.

"

I find it horny taking a man's hand and showing him where I like to be touched whilst getting a proper good snog X

over a year ago

Nails under cervix?

My fingers are no where near long enough to reach that, thats what 4inchs to the cervix?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Non of my long term exs really enjoyed fingering,they prefered tounges, so it's a skill i am lacking in

"

I don't agree, I'd happily guide someone rather than be jabbed to death!!

over a year ago

Yeah, I've seen that instructional video with Nina and Summer too

I was going to say it sounds like one of those instructional videos. I like my clit stroked,not sucked. Why do men watch crap like that but won't read an Ikea booklet?"

Because they are both just a general guide but until you get down to it and find what works, you're just fumbling in the dark

over a year ago

I find it horny taking a man's hand and showing him where I like to be touched whilst getting a proper good snog X"

Need to find a woman with a medical fetish, some stirrups and a speculum and go on a fact finding mission. ...

Hmm actually i wodner if somone was opened with a specculum in stirrups, if a correctly sized long thin rounded rod could be used to apply estim to specific internal sites.

Or even vibrations if attached to a vibe motor.

Maybe even a violet want tip

How do you think that would feel a violet wand dorectly to the gspot?

over a year ago

I give a good fingering. Love doing it

over a year ago

I don't agree, I'd happily guide someone rather than be jabbed to death!! "

I dont jab, i just stroke the outside and stick my face in instead :p

over a year ago

I love being able to make a woman cum with my fingers

over a year ago

Personally I think a good fingering has got nothing to do with mimicking fucking if you get my drift. I like to take my time whilst kissing, I use the tip of a finger to get some wetness from her pussy and then I start by ever so gently rolling that same fingertip over the clit, I use hardly any pressure and hardly any movement, just ever so gentle rolls over and around the clit, I keep the clit wet by getting wetness from the pussy any I sense when to increase pressure and speed, all is done slowly, the kissing continues, you can read a lot from a woman's kiss, I carry on until the lady is brought to her first orgasm, then time and time again, with each orgasm the pressure and speed is built up until I am pretty much at full pelt and she is writhing in ecstasy and she thinks her legs are going to pop off. But that's just my opinion, seems to do the trick

over a year ago

"Judging from the number of usernames along the lines of 'fingerblaster', its dying out."

This made me chuckle

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Personally I think a good fingering has got nothing to do with mimicking fucking if you get my drift. I like to take my time whilst kissing, I use the tip of a finger to get some wetness from her pussy and then I start by ever so gently rolling that same fingertip over the clit, I use hardly any pressure and hardly any movement, just ever so gentle rolls over and around the clit, I keep the clit wet by getting wetness from the pussy any I sense when to increase pressure and speed, all is done slowly, the kissing continues, you can read a lot from a woman's kiss, I carry on until the lady is brought to her first orgasm, then time and time again, with each orgasm the pressure and speed is built up until I am pretty much at full pelt and she is writhing in ecstasy and she thinks her legs are going to pop off. But that's just my opinion, seems to do the trick "

You'd struggle with me - I rarely kiss as I cum as I clench my teeth too hard!!

over a year ago

"Personally I think a good fingering has got nothing to do with mimicking fucking if you get my drift. I like to take my time whilst kissing, I use the tip of a finger to get some wetness from her pussy and then I start by ever so gently rolling that same fingertip over the clit, I use hardly any pressure and hardly any movement, just ever so gentle rolls over and around the clit, I keep the clit wet by getting wetness from the pussy any I sense when to increase pressure and speed, all is done slowly, the kissing continues, you can read a lot from a woman's kiss, I carry on until the lady is brought to her first orgasm, then time and time again, with each orgasm the pressure and speed is built up until I am pretty much at full pelt and she is writhing in ecstasy and she thinks her legs are going to pop off. But that's just my opinion, seems to do the trick

You'd struggle with me - I rarely kiss as I cum as I clench my teeth too hard!! "

Oh well, can't please everybody

over a year ago

Fyi tho, I don't kiss at that point either, I find it hard once the heavy breathing starts but a good old snog always gets the juices flowing to begin with I find x

over a year ago

I love it, I trained me to do it how I like it though. Some guys are just too rough and ruin it

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Always go for soft and gentle and of course if it's not enough a gentle hand on mine will encourage me to go harder or faster. Love to tease around the clit so she is moaning to feel those fingers finally penetrate mmmm x

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

[Removed by poster at 23/06/16 20:41:48]

over a year ago

I dont know why but the graphic descriptions wrird me out

over a year ago

Love being fingered so much..only one finger though..and any bloke who has done that with me will have seen my reaction as he slides it in..usually a whispered "oh fuck" losing focus and a noticeable change in breathing..it's just an amazing feeling. Slow and steady preferred over a fingerblasting. May it never die out!

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

some men are really good at this, the ones who also have very short fingernails and use one finger to play with my clit and around it.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Someone mentioned recently that the majority of nerve endings are in the first couple of inches of the vaginal wall. I don't do florid descriptions on forums so will say only one thing - gents, your fingers are for finding them all, and setting them all aflame!

over a year ago

Can't beat a nice bit of finger pie, love it

Post new Message to Thread