Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

British national motocross rider

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi just seeing who's out there who's into motocross, just want some banter and if anyone went to the mxgp

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like watching and I'm sure it would be fantastic to do it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did not get chance to go this years as going away today and even missed the to coverage of it but did see febvre was out! Any ideas who won mx2 and Mxgp? Did also notice Brad Anderson and my good friend Lewis Gregory both had good rides in emx 300 Saturday how did the boys do yesterday?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[quote

]Did not get chance to go this years as going away today and even missed the to coverage of it but did see febvre was out! Any ideas who won mx2 and Mxgp? Did also notice Brad Anderson and my good friend Lewis Gregory both had good rides in emx 300 Saturday how did the boys do yesterday? [/quote

Herlings won both races and Tim won the mxgp, yeah they was flying Brad had 2nd in race 2 but won the overall

over a year ago

"[quote

]Did not get chance to go this years as going away today and even missed the to coverage of it but did see febvre was out! Any ideas who won mx2 and Mxgp? Did also notice Brad Anderson and my good friend Lewis Gregory both had good rides in emx 300 Saturday how did the boys do yesterday? [/quote

Herlings won both races and Tim won the mxgp, yeah they was flying Brad had 2nd in

race 2 but won the overall"

Nice how did Lewis get on? Haven't had chance to speak to him yet

over a year ago

better than football any day of the week

By *ighlandballsMan
over a year ago

perth

Adrenaline pumping sport

over a year ago

Used to ride when I was a kid, really started to get into it, but the track got taken over, by the time it was reclaimed, lots of people had lost interest and it never got going properly again...

By *ighlandballsMan
over a year ago

perth

Its a popular sport

Post new Message to Thread