Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Brexit vote...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We vote NO!! To any more talk of "Brexit!!" on the forums!! Who's with us???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

Same here. Wife did the same. Family did the same also. All out

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You aren't going to persuade anyone that has already made their mind up to change their vote - so there is little point in trying.

But I do urge everyone to make sure they are registered to vote by June 7th and to ensure they get a postal or proxy vote organised if they are going to be away from home on 23rd June!

Every individual vote counts in a referendum - if we must make a decision, let's make sure the majority of the population voted for it!

Note: Only 24% of those eligible to vote elected a Conservative government.

over a year ago

"You aren't going to persuade anyone that has already made their mind up to change their vote - so there is little point in trying.

But I do urge everyone to make sure they are registered to vote by June 7th and to ensure they get a postal or proxy vote organised if they are going to be away from home on 23rd June!

Every individual vote counts in a referendum - if we must make a decision, let's make sure the majority of the population voted for it!

Note: Only 24% of those eligible to vote elected a Conservative government."

I'm getting my coat!! cya!

over a year ago

"You aren't going to persuade anyone that has already made their mind up to change their vote - so there is little point in trying.

I'm getting my coat!! cya! "

Does that mean I've "pulled"? Haha

over a year ago

Does that mean I've "pulled"? Haha"

lol unfortunatly not, talk of politics has never really done it for me

over a year ago

Does that mean I've "pulled"? Haha

lol unfortunatly not, talk of politics has never really done it for me "

I think talk of politics would be a long way from my thoughts, if you, Lustette, were standing in front of me. I would want something far more exciting on the tip of my tongue!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/16 20:20:42]

Post new Message to Thread