Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are desperate men a turn off?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive seen many men fishing for obvious meetings so do couples see this is an act of desperation and so avoid like the plague?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure what you mean by 'fishing' ??

To be fair anyone who messages another member is 'fishing'

Explain further please

over a year ago

Not sure about the couples but I ignore them lmao .

over a year ago

I think he means trying to find a meet quickly as he can as in respiration !,Thing is guys become more so pushy if there despitste most turn out timewaisters also if you say ah ok then just to see what they'll say

over a year ago

"I think he means trying to find a meet quickly as he can as in respiration !,Thing is guys become more so pushy if there despitste most turn out timewaisters also if you say ah ok then just to see what they'll say "

Oh ok - that explains it

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Ive seen many men fishing for obvious meetings so do couples see this is an act of desperation and so avoid like the plague?"

I would have assumed desperation as

"those guys in clubs wandering around room from to room wanking, looking for any 'action' that they can sneak/join in, in the hope of either going undetected, or the lady going 'ok then' as the guys generally lack the social basics to hold conversation leading up to possible play (this can be male halves of couples as proven not to be exclusive to single males)"

that kinda desperation?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ive seen many men fishing for obvious meetings so do couples see this is an act of desperation and so avoid like the plague?

"those guys in clubs wandering around room from to room wanking, looking for any 'action' that they can sneak/join in, in the hope of either going undetected, or the lady going 'ok then' as the guys generally lack the social basics to hold conversation leading up to possible play (this can be male halves of couples as proven not to be exclusive to single males)"

that kinda desperation?"

that would be my definition as well, watching them run round and round in circles lol

By *igBunnyWoman
over a year ago

My Town

despertion to me is when they hardly speak to you and are pushing for meets straight away.

Like you have to agree to a "date" else they don't want to waste time talking to you and getting to know you. I just block them

over a year ago

Desperation to me is being stuck in the roadworks at Nottingham and bursting for a fookin piss!

over a year ago

I agree with ya there _igbunny

By *igBunnyWoman
over a year ago

My Town

Some men haven't a clue have they!

They obviously think they are shit-hot and we ladies are gagging for it.

over a year ago

"Ive seen many men fishing for obvious meetings so do couples see this is an act of desperation and so avoid like the plague?

that kinda desperation?

that would be my definition as well, watching them run round and round in circles lol"

Yeah - trying to get the odd stroke of your leg or breast!

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

"They obviously think they are shit-hot.."

Well, they're half right

By *teve_SoleilCouple
over a year ago

Malaysia

Desperate like never had sex before and this is his first time and even getting to watch is good enough or hear or chat about it...is a turn-off...:D

If desperate like....I am so sexy I turn them on so much that they can't wait....a compliment...:D

I guess it's just the way you put it and act it...even if you are desperate inside but still play it cool...okay...but even if you are not desperate but being pushy and stuff...surely a stay away sign...:D

over a year ago

indeed thay do... we are a couple who are happy to reply to single guys WE LIKE. however siloetts are a non starter for us... no pic no reply.. also if someone dont reply to a message why on earth do some guys keep sending over and over???.. with messages like .. im free today or howz u, or have u a cam...... e.c.t!!!!!!.

it can be off putting...

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Desperation to me is being stuck in the roadworks at Nottingham and bursting for a fookin piss! "

Another 2 years at least of them damn things matey

over a year ago

Why is it ok for women to say come to my place now im desperate for it but when a guy wants a meet that day or night he gets hounded for being desperate. Whats wrong with feeling horny and gagging for it? Its human nature people are horny 24/7, some people are horny now and again and some people are never horny. A guy has needs just as much as women so stop with the power ego trip

Post new Message to Thread