Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

8" cocks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looks like I've rattled a few cages with my comment about all men thinking they have 8" cocks! Just tired of all the mails from men who really haven't... Why do they keep mailing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

All men do... Depends where you measure from

By *ammykingMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Cause their egos won't let them give up gracefully?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looks like I've rattled a few cages with my comment about all men thinking they have 8" cocks! Just tired of all the mails from men who really haven't... Why do they keep mailing? "

Your profile asks for messages from men with 8" cocks. You will get messages from every chancer on the site and some who are genuine. You have set the criteria and invited the messages; it's now your job to sift....

over a year ago

"Looks like I've rattled a few cages with my comment about all men thinking they have 8" cocks! Just tired of all the mails from men who really haven't... Why do they keep mailing? "

They Only have 8 inches?? Pah

You need the 10 inchers at least

over a year ago

The must be measuring from their arse holes

over a year ago

Mine is 7 inches and 15/16ths so we cant meet ...sigh

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

They are delusional maybe??

over a year ago

Why would anyone lie when it would be easy to confute. Either in real life measuring or ask them to going it beside a ruler. Simple enough surely?

over a year ago

You set a bar and then are ahocked/posed off that people try to dodge round it...

..ever try to sneak into a pub and get served when you were under 18?

Ever try to climb a fence to get into an event/festival without paying?

Ever told a fib in a job interview?

If you set a barrier; people will try and get around it; it's human nature...

over a year ago

It should be Yes but you'd be amazed! Rulers with the first 2 inches missing, remote control etc a foot below the cock and the old "I've just had a wank so it's not as big as it normally is"!

I know I'm shallow but hey, I like big cocks!

This is sue not tom btw!!

over a year ago

There may be a few 8" cocks around, but perhaps not common. I've often wondered if those who say they will only meet men with 8" or 10" cocks do actually meet anyone? Or actually want to?

Perhaps I'm a cynic?

over a year ago

Thanks but I realise that, nice for people to be honest and genuine though eh? Or maybe on a site like this I'm expecting too much.

over a year ago

at least they're reading profiles.

loads of guys want to be in a relationship with me since i put that on my profile, yeah even the ones who say they want NSA sex in that message yet say they are looking for the same thing as me.

over a year ago

Mine's filled 3 prams

over a year ago

"Thanks but I realise that, nice for people to be honest and genuine though eh? Or maybe on a site like this I'm expecting too much. "

You have a choice and there's nothing wrong with that, but I just wonder how many genuine 8" you will find. They are out there, I'm sure.

over a year ago

"Thanks but I realise that, nice for people to be honest and genuine though eh? Or maybe on a site like this I'm expecting too much. "

just take everyone as full of shit on here unless they prove otherwise.

over a year ago

Some people on here will lie and exaggerate to get a meet, sad really. I had a guy message me once saying he was VWE, my reply was not interested as I prefer average. He then said he wasn't that big to which I questioned why he claimed he was VWE. He said he was around 6 and a half inches which I would class as around average, maybe a little above. Had he have been honest from the start I may have been interested! Not every woman wants VWE guys but most don't seem to realise this and lie about it.

over a year ago

Cynic? I don't know. But as a couple we have met 5 men.

over a year ago

I gotta dangle 5kg to make it 8" lol

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Yep it's a bit like the standard 4" on the height I wonder what people use to measure

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It should be Yes but you'd be amazed! Rulers with the first 2 inches missing, remote control etc a foot below the cock and the old "I've just had a wank so it's not as big as it normally is"!

This is sue not tom btw!!"

I had a guy once claim to be 8" when he was definitely no more than 4"!

I challenged him and he said 'I work in engineering hun, I know what I'm talking about!'.

Yeah, and I know how many beans make five....

over a year ago

"There may be a few 8" cocks around, but perhaps not common. I've often wondered if those who say they will only meet men with 8" or 10" cocks do actually meet anyone? Or actually want to?

Perhaps I'm a cynic?"

mail me and I'll show you that we've met if you want me to.

over a year ago

"It should be Yes but you'd be amazed! Rulers with the first 2 inches missing, remote control etc a foot below the cock and the old "I've just had a wank so it's not as big as it normally is"!

That's a new one!

I challenged him and he said 'I work in engineering hun, I know what I'm talking about!'.

Yeah, and I know how many beans make five...."

By *londie bearWoman
over a year ago

Bexley-ish

Maybe they should have their cocks photo verified

over a year ago

"There may be a few 8" cocks around, but perhaps not common. I've often wondered if those who say they will only meet men with 8" or 10" cocks do actually meet anyone? Or actually want to?

Perhaps I'm a cynic?

mail me and I'll show you that we've met if you want me to. "

I don't need proof that you have met. Your word is good enough. I wasn't talking about you specifically, just generally. I didn't mean to offend you.

As long as they were all 8", and left you smiling!

over a year ago

Yeah, and I know how many beans make five...."

same happened to me.

over a year ago

Perhaps I'm a cynic?

mail me and I'll show you that we've met if you want me to.

I don't need proof that you have met. Your word is good enough. I wasn't talking about you specifically, just generally. I didn't mean to offend you.

As long as they were all 8", and left you smiling!"

I wasn't offended. And thank you.

over a year ago

Well I'm outside your agar range anyhoo unfortunately

over a year ago

Totally mis-read this. I got all excited, Iv been looking for an 8" clock for weeks. Thought I'd cracked it....

over a year ago

Not all men lol

over a year ago

"Totally mis-read this. I got all excited, Iv been looking for an 8" clock for weeks. Thought I'd cracked it.... "

lol

over a year ago

"Not all men lol"

where have you been hiding? ! Lol

over a year ago

People are honest and genuine, they are the ones not contacting you, like me

over a year ago

"Not all men lol

where have you been hiding? ! Lol"

Hiding in York usually lol

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The more niche your requirements the longer you'll need to search..

It's the internet...

Guys exaggerate... Ladies and couples do as well,

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"You set a bar and then are ahocked/posed off that people try to dodge round it...

..ever try to sneak into a pub and get served when you were under 18?

Ever try to climb a fence to get into an event/festival without paying?

Ever told a fib in a job interview?

If you set a barrier; people will try and get around it; it's human nature..."

over a year ago

Ask for a pictur eof them hard on thier back with a pint glass on thier cock, it should be held up a clear 2 inches from thier stomach :p

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

8 inch cock? No chance.

I'm not cutting 3 inches off mine just to get a shag.

over a year ago

It was more of an observation than a real beef.

over a year ago

"Ask for a pictur eof them hard on thier back with a pint glass on thier cock, it should be held up a clear 2 inches from thier stomach :p"

they'd say "I've only got a shot glass but it's really deep"!

over a year ago

"Ask for a pictur eof them hard on thier back with a pint glass on thier cock, it should be held up a clear 2 inches from thier stomach :p

they'd say "I've only got a shot glass but it's really deep"!"

good tip though! !

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"All men do... Depends where you measure from "

The waist?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Totally mis-read this. I got all excited, Iv been looking for an 8" clock for weeks. Thought I'd cracked it.... "

Only 8"

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

A lot of men don't bother to read profiles and just look at the pics. Having looked at your profile and photos I have to say it was very tempting for me to send you a message as you have a great figure, but upon reading the profile text I see it would be a waste of time as I have a 7 inch cock. Maybe if you block all guys and just look for the ones you want to contact, once you mail them they will be able to reply to get around the filters.

By *igboy10essexMan
over a year ago

Upminster

[Removed by poster at 10/05/16 20:50:53]

By *igboy10essexMan
over a year ago

Upminster

"Not all men lol

where have you been hiding? ! Lol"

Hiding between your boobs (oh I wish) lol x

By *ay BrowerMan
over a year ago

Oldham

Have you measured them all??

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

Had the same problem for years, how is it men measure, and why do they try, I think what's worse is the ones with good pictures that say they are turn up, and you think, really?? I'm not gonna just do it cause you showed up, be honest is the best policy , hope you find one OP

over a year ago

"at least they're reading profiles.

loads of guys want to be in a relationship with me since i put that on my profile, yeah even the ones who say they want NSA sex in that message yet say they are looking for the same thing as me. "

Hmmm that's interesting! I'm gonna put NOT looking for a relationship on my profile, that's actually pretty clever, they'll want what they can't have but secretly I want it anyway!

over a year ago

"Mine is 7 inches and 15/16ths so we cant meet ...sigh "

over a year ago

"Looks like I've rattled a few cages with my comment about all men thinking they have 8" cocks! Just tired of all the mails from men who really haven't... Why do they keep mailing?

Have you measured them all?? "

No need! !

over a year ago

"at least they're reading profiles.

loads of guys want to be in a relationship with me since i put that on my profile, yeah even the ones who say they want NSA sex in that message yet say they are looking for the same thing as me.

Hmmm that's interesting! I'm gonna put NOT looking for a relationship on my profile, that's actually pretty clever, they'll want what they can't have but secretly I want it anyway!"

i meant they didn't even read the profile...just ask for NSA sex and my profile had in the 2nd line that i was not interested in NSA sex at all.

but yeah i explained that crap the first time, i knew what meant though.

you probably will get guys saying that it's a shame you don't want a relationship as a conversation starter but they probably won't want an actual relationship.

over a year ago

I haven't measured my cock ever. I have no idea how long it is exactly. To be honest I'm not sure I want to know, I'll probably be gutted

By *is_Collared_SubWoman
over a year ago

London

I get lots of guys messaging me telling me they're VWE but not so many keen to send me pics with a measuring tape included.

(See my profile)

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Years ago, I remember being active on a website where single guys would actually have their cock sizes verified as part of joining the site!

And from my experiences on that site, I learned that the overwhelming majority of guys have cocks 7" or less. So Fab is either full of fibbers, or this site in particular attracts the British Isles' biggest

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm happy to vet some of them first op.

I still provide certification of length and quality, not just to EU standard

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

"All men do... Depends where you measure from "

Most measure from their arse hole in sure, or are using the wrong side of the ruler,,,,CMs

over a year ago

Mines only 3 inch

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Cause they can?

over a year ago

Ive already said ive got a 7 and 15/16ths willy and you are refusing to meet me because of a 16th ..TUT.... god some people.

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

"Ive already said ive got a 7 and 15/16ths willy and you are refusing to meet me because of a 16th ..TUT.... god some people. "

yes but give into a 16th & before you know it you`ve given in to a whole inch, next thing you`re taking 6"s, where`s the fun in that? & where do you draw the line? my line is over 8" & thick, & that`s that haha

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

"I get lots of guys messaging me telling me they're VWE but not so many keen to send me pics with a measuring tape included.

(See my profile)"

my request all the time, tape measure along the top of your cock, haha never reply to that do they? x

By *eccymanMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

Considering the average depth of a woman's vagina is 6" all an 8" cock is going to do is hammer her cervix until she's had enough and tells you to get the fuck off.

I'm 6" in length but not so bad in girth. That seems to be the goldilocks zone sexually.

over a year ago

If it's not as advertised then I'll walk away ... Simples

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

"Looks like I've rattled a few cages with my comment about all men thinking they have 8" cocks! Just tired of all the mails from men who really haven't... Why do they keep mailing?

Considering the average depth of a woman's vagina is 6" all an 8" cock is going to do is hammer her cervix until she's had enough and tells you to get the fuck off.

I'm 6" in length but not so bad in girth. That seems to be the goldilocks zone sexually. "

errrmmmm ,,,, NO, it isn`t, that isn`t even average is it Mr Gynaecology ?

over a year ago

Im guessing mines not far off but I really find the whole measuring cocks down to the nearest cm a bit weird.

I wouldnt ask a female how big her tuppence was.

over a year ago

"Im guessing mines not far off but I really find the whole measuring cocks down to the nearest cm a bit weird.

I wouldnt ask a female how big her tuppence was."

P.s. Thats Mr speaking btw

over a year ago

"Im guessing mines not far off but I really find the whole measuring cocks down to the nearest cm a bit weird.

I don't know how to measure my tuppence lol

By *atrinaXXXTV/TS
over a year ago

Gloucester

How do you get to 8, mines about 3 lol.

over a year ago

P.s. Thats Mr speaking btw"

Did I say tuppence? Sorry I meant front bottom

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/06/16 12:18:32]

over a year ago

I measure from my nose, over the top of my head, down my back, between my arse crack and to the end of my tassel, Mine is a whopper!

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

I'm a regular 6er with good girth. Never have any complaints as it's not the length of the ship but the length of the voyage.

over a year ago

P.s. Thats Mr speaking btw"

I thought all British coins were a standard size?

over a year ago

I don't know how to measure my tuppence lol "

I'd be worried if you could use the same measurement as they do for horses!

over a year ago

"

I thought all British coins were a standard size? "

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

"Ive already said ive got a 7 and 15/16ths willy and you are refusing to meet me because of a 16th ..TUT.... god some people. "

You know what they say .... You give ladies an inch. and they'll fake a smile..

over a year ago

If I respond to a profile that is looking for WE or VWE, I simply send a pic and let them make their own minds up.

over a year ago

Because they don't care. Why do you? If you're filters allow it, you'll get stupid mails, it's a given sadly.

over a year ago

All

Mustn't be a man then......goes off to check

over a year ago

My knob is the size of two Argos pens however I'm now barred from Argos!!

over a year ago

As soon as I see we or vwe on a profile I stop reading and block it to save any wasted time.

Not that I send many messages as mostly here to read the fourums and perv

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

tuppence???? really? you sound like a kiddy fiddler using words like that on a sex site

over a year ago

I wonder how this thread would go if a man was to ask a

for a very thigh very wet very cute looking pussy ...the white knighting and ass kiss in these forums is beyon believe

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

not sure why everyone feels the need to get so irate & upset, each to their own,,,,,,

some like thin people, others like fat people, some like white, some black/Asian, some like young, some like old, some like small cocks, some like big, just seek what you want, & if you don`t have what others seek don`t cry about it, there is someone for everyone, you just have to find them,

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I'm 6" in length but not so bad in girth. That seems to be the goldilocks zone sexually. "

There is no cervix to hammer if you put it up her arse.

over a year ago

Mines just over 6 and half I'd say

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

I'm 6" in length but not so bad in girth. That seems to be the goldilocks zone sexually.

There is no cervix to hammer if you put it up her arse. "

over a year ago

tuppence???? really? you sound like a kiddy fiddler using words like that on a sex site"

Wow.....just....wow!

That escalated quickly.

I was using it tongue in cheek, sorry I'll just stick to CUNT shall I?

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

hahaha

over a year ago

is that flaccid or erect ha ha

over a year ago

Hmmmm so what do women class as well endowed or very well endowed?

Where is that line?

over a year ago

Hmmm cant say ive ever measured, afraid to find out hehehe

By *fricanMann2077Man
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

Id say mine is 8+ but i let the ladies decide and they normally tell me that its at least 9 inches.

Last time a measured it was 22cm long. Not good at maths so dont know how many inches or feet that is.

By *anxfrankMan
over a year ago

isle of man

Maybe a lot of blokes on here can not read a tape measure properly or just have poor eye sight and that they are looking at the inch measurements, but they are really looking the centermieters instead,,,,,,,

over a year ago

6inch maybe 6 n half on a good day if I'm lucky... I don't chuck bucket loads out and once I've come that's ya lot for an hour or so....

Honesty. .... it's a Bastard

over a year ago

"6inch maybe 6 n half on a good day if I'm lucky... I don't chuck bucket loads out and once I've come that's ya lot for an hour or so....

Honesty. .... it's a Bastard "

That's where you need lots of play from the lady mate trust me the more you play the quicker you recover

By *an Holo-Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire Dales

They should start measuring with the sky remote. It is universally known as the measuring tool.

By *iffraffMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

"6inch maybe 6 n half on a good day if I'm lucky... I don't chuck bucket loads out and once I've come that's ya lot for an hour or so....

Honesty. .... it's a Bastard "

Yep that's it in a nutshell

By *eeds toy boyMan
over a year ago

leeds

8 inch here pretty accurate when you use a tape measure haha

over a year ago

Mines got be around 8 but never felt the need to measure it

over a year ago

"Hmmmm so what do women class as well endowed or very well endowed?

Where is that line?

"

8 " plus ??

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

no point claiming to have something you don't have, you will always be found it

By *eeds toy boyMan
over a year ago

leeds

"no point claiming to have something you don't have, you will always be found it"
spot on

By *iss_hotasfukWoman
over a year ago

Newport

haha don`t flatter yourself pee wee lol

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

My girlfriend told me " she was breaking up with me."..she said "she wanted a guy with 8 inches.."

I said to her...."babe I love you I really do...I ain't cutting 2 inches off for no onethough..!!"

over a year ago

And those that do?

By *ndianswingers.Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

6.8 on a good day

By *atie ShayTV/TS
over a year ago

@@

Hahaha this thread has made me giggle and my head swell a little

My profile "claims" I have a 8" chunky cock...

I've not put a ruler by its easily as long as my 8" dildo and has a thicker girth than my 10"

Don't give a damn if it is 8" accurately or not, I never get complaints always compliments and have even had a lass take me home then refuse to take it. Mega ego boost right there!

over a year ago

I'm not 8" but I mean I'm not tiny either, I'm not going to be using it as my conversation piece though. If someone was to mail us saying "I've got an 8 inch for you" that would probably be deleted.

Like hell yeah if someone we talk to happens to have a hammer between their legs great but it's not the primary focus.

By *oredbusinessmanMan
over a year ago

Southwark

"My knob is the size of two Argos pens however I'm now barred from Argos!! "

PMSL!!!

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

I won't message you then as I don't measure up lol.

over a year ago

"not sure why everyone feels the need to get so irate & upset, each to their own,,,,,,

some like thin people, others like fat people, some like white, some black/Asian, some like young, some like old, some like small cocks, some like big, just seek what you want, & if you don`t have what others seek don`t cry about it, there is someone for everyone, you just have to find them, "

Well in fairness if people weren't such turbocunts about the issue perhaps people wouldn't get upset over it

Not our problem if the woman has a cavernous vagina that needs a boa constrictor to feel filled.

Sorry, did I break the white knight circle jerk?

over a year ago

To annoy you

Post new Message to Thread