FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Curves are the new size zero: Christina Hendricks sparks an increase in sales of clothes that give a

Jump to newest

By *ap Adge OP   Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Her popularity marks a return to old school preferences when curvy was in and hourglass actresses like Marilyn Monroe had the ideal figures.

Nigella Lawson, Scarlet Johansson and Selma Hayek are also spearheading the trend that will see women up and down the country breathing a big sigh of relief.

'It looks like big busts, big hips and narrow waists are on their way back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Her popularity marks a return to old school preferences when curvy was in and hourglass actresses like Marilyn Monroe had the ideal figures.

Nigella Lawson, Scarlet Johansson and Selma Hayek are also spearheading the trend that will see women up and down the country breathing a big sigh of relief.

'It looks like big busts, big hips and narrow waists are on their way back"

marylin was a size 16

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Her popularity marks a return to old school preferences when curvy was in and hourglass actresses like Marilyn Monroe had the ideal figures.

ahh crap i dont go in at the middle

over a year ago

I'd still rather have 2 size 10s than a size 20

over a year ago

Curvy ladies have always been "in" with blokes.

I think it's just the degree of "curviness" that's caused most debate.

over a year ago

Ive never been curvy even with weight on, i would of loved some nice hips

By *LBishCouple
over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Well dam thats me out then, cause my boobies aint big, but i rather have them on the smaller side as less sag, proud of my pert small boobies lol

over a year ago

i am , lol xx size 14 hips tits and bum and long legs , lol xx

over a year ago

" i am , lol xx size 14 hips tits and bum and long legs , lol xx "

mmmmmm

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"I'd still rather have 2 size 10s than a size 20 "

Absolutely it's called preference

"proud of my pert small boobies lol "

And so you should be "some" of us have a fetish for small boobies

over a year ago

" i am , lol xx size 14 hips tits and bum and long legs , lol xx "

im jealous x

over a year ago

" i am , lol xx size 14 hips tits and bum and long legs , lol xx

mmmmmm "

i am what i am in or out of fashion , lol xx kisses xxxx

over a year ago

" i am , lol xx size 14 hips tits and bum and long legs , lol xx

im jealous x"

no need to be you look fab .. xxxx i like all sizes xx xxxx big small xx

over a year ago

"Ive never been curvy even with weight on, i would of loved some nice hips "

If you want to hang on to mine you're more than welcome. You look fine to me

over a year ago

Never heard of her but am pleased at last as fed up with trying to aspire to the stick insect models of size 0 and finding it soooo hard to give up chocolate

Plus it might hopefully stop the model agencies forcing young girls to lose weight they dont need to, making them ill and die in some cases

over a year ago

i'm still waiting for pear shapes to be en vouge

over a year ago

"

Plus it might hopefully stop the model agencies forcing young girls to lose weight they dont need to, making them ill and die in some cases"

Yeah right & pigs might fly. Regardless of what this person or that person says the celebs we see in films and fashion will always be stick thin. Look at Adele...a tear jerking performance at the Brits with a talent that outshone the mega performances with just her voice and a piano and what was noticed? Ooooh she's a bit chubby isn't she

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/11 18:19:51]

over a year ago

"

Plus it might hopefully stop the model agencies forcing young girls to lose weight they dont need to, making them ill and die in some cases

Yeah right & pigs might fly. Regardless of what this person or that person says the celebs we see in films and fashion will always be stick thin. Look at Adele...a tear jerking performance at the Brits with a talent that outshone the mega performances with just her voice and a piano and what was noticed? Ooooh she's a bit chubby isn't she "

Trying again as a spelling mistake

I didnt watch it so ive no idea but i do know she has a fantastic voice and i turn the radio up when her song come on

And yes i know pigs might fly

over a year ago

Personally I think it's rather sad that people need to be told what's in vogue for them to like.

I like tall, fit, smart men. If all of a sudden Paul Daniels/Charley Drake types were the new "in" thing, good luck to all and sundry, they wouldn't float my boat: ever!

I think it's also rather sad that women "aspire" to be a certain body type ahead of being smart and independant. If I was left on a desert island with a exercise bike, water and bread for a year I still wouldn't have a body like Victoria Beckham.

Tyra Banks with the mind of Judge Judy...hmmmmmm...maybe two years on a desert island...

over a year ago

Ooo for once I have some of the attributes described. I do have boobs, I do have a waist (though not sure if I will have after Easter) and I have sturdy hips to hold onto whilst shagging. Unfortunately, I have a flabby tummy with stretch marks which wobbles about something chronic when Im being taken from behind.

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

here here!

i wish i was a size 14 but im not!lol

im 16 ontop and 18 on the bottome,alway had big hips even wen i was a skinny size 8/10,9yrs ago

over a year ago

"Ooo for once I have some of the attributes described. I do have boobs, I do have a waist (though not sure if I will have after Easter) and I have sturdy hips to hold onto whilst shagging. Unfortunately, I have a flabby tummy with stretch marks which wobbles about something chronic when Im being taken from behind. "

Mmmmmmmmm, hot

over a year ago

"Ooo for once I have some of the attributes described. I do have boobs, I do have a waist (though not sure if I will have after Easter) and I have sturdy hips to hold onto whilst shagging. Unfortunately, I have a flabby tummy with stretch marks which wobbles about something chronic when Im being taken from behind. "

Must admit i hate doggy style as i cant see past the flesh hanging down that is my tummy oh to have a nice flat one

over a year ago

Snap

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

As they say.... 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

over a year ago

"

'It looks like big busts, big hips and narrow waists are on their way back

As they say.... 2 out of 3 ain't bad."

lucky for me i dont follow fashion trends, hopefully the men i meet dont either

over a year ago

"i'm still waiting for pear shapes to be en vouge "

What with you as a pear and me an apple all we'd need is a couple of bananas and some plums and we'd create a veritable fruity salad!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

sexy is sexy,big or small.

i could be wrong,but i always think females,attach more importance,to their size.than guys do.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I didnt realize curvy women where ever "out" people like mariyln monroe an nigella have always been seen as attractive. Ive 46 and as long as i remember marilyn monroe has been an icon

over a year ago

"

Look at Adele...a tear jerking performance at the Brits with a talent that outshone the mega performances with just her voice and a piano and what was noticed? Ooooh she's a bit chubby isn't she "

In all fairness, the following week she did have the No 1 and No4 singles as well as both her albums being in the top 4, the first person to ever do so!!

over a year ago

"sexy is sexy,big or small.

i could be wrong,but i always think females,attach more importance,to their size.than guys do. "

I think you're bang on there. Totally agree.

over a year ago

"i'm still waiting for pear shapes to be en vouge

What with you as a pear and me an apple all we'd need is a couple of bananas and some plums and we'd create a veritable fruity salad! "

Most definitely and topped with some whipped cream, oh my what a delicious delight

over a year ago

As I keep saying " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

over a year ago

"

Look at Adele...a tear jerking performance at the Brits with a talent that outshone the mega performances with just her voice and a piano and what was noticed? Ooooh she's a bit chubby isn't she

In all fairness, the following week she did have the No 1 and No4 singles as well as both her albums being in the top 4, the first person to ever do so!!"

Must admit i googled the brits and Adele, oh my god isnt she gorgous but i did notice a few comments about her size, how sad as if it has any relevence on her fabulous voice

Post new Message to Thread