Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fettish clubs in West Yorkshire

Jump to newest

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

One of our disabled users asked if there were any strictly fettish clubs in the Leeds, Doncaster area.

They on't want a club where there is fettish and swinging, just a purely fettish experience for them.

Anyone know anywhere?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

there used to be one in bradford, closed down a long time ago, and depending on how disabled your friend is, they maybe would not have being able to access it, as it was in the basement of a nightclub with stairs down to it (night of the bitter rose - was the name used for the fetish events)

sevearl attempts have been made over the years to get a regular fetish club going in Leeds, but none took off, due to lask of attendance mainly as they were heald on a weekday night.

there was a private membes club in Huiddersfiedl a while ago, you had to be invited by a member to attend, its now alos closed due to venue issues, look up Nemesis 2

Isis swingers club in Leeds i belive now has a dungeon room, and holds fetish nights regularly, not been in years to the club so cant comment on it

Club lash in manchester is up and runing although again i not been in while, theer was a wheelcahir bound Mistress you to visit and she had no shortage of her sub hubby and willing slaves willing to help her into the club, again stairs an issue

it may be worth your friend looking up Informed Consent website that lists most fetish clubs in teh country

hope any of that helps

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Thanks man, that's cool!

Post new Message to Thread