Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hair Removal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Girls & Boys,

Just wondered if any of you have any advise on hair removal?

For me...

A razor seams to cause a slight rash and then there is the need to do the job almost daily.

Waxing just doesn't seem to agree with my skin and causes severe pain and slight rashing although the need for repeat treatment is a lot more rare.

An Epilator seems to be most effective, but due to being thick male hair the discomfort is not good.

Any ideas or advice appreciated.

Davina xx's

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/11 21:29:46]

over a year ago

An Epilator and have a drink or get a spay that numbs the skin. Veet do one.

over a year ago

I usually just shave sweets x

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Hi Girls & Boys,

For me...

A razor seams to cause a slight rash and then there is the need to do the job almost daily.

Waxing just doesn't seem to agree with my skin and causes severe pain and slight rashing although the need for repeat treatment is a lot more rare.

An Epilator seems to be most effective, but due to being thick male hair the discomfort is not good.

Davina xx's "

I don't know if you have seen them but you can get a home laser set that permanently stops the hair follicle. I was talking to a friend the other day and she thinks its fantastic if a little pricey. might be worth considering if you want a permanent solution.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hi Girls & Boys,

For me...

Davina xx's "

Threading is effective

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Have you thought of going to a different beautician for your waxing,it shouldnt cause severe pain,and she may have just been inexperienced.

over a year ago

"Hi Girls & Boys,

For me...

Davina xx's Threading is effective "

Veet sensitive spay.

Years ago in South of France I used to be able to buy cans of the stuff and it was easy as shaving foam to use but without the need for shaving...think they now sell it here.

over a year ago

Veet for sensative leave on two, three mins max was off in shower rinse clean with a cool cloth finish off with sudo cream. Just done mine and oh soo soft like touching silk.

Post new Message to Thread