Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Popularity

Jump to newest

By *iggers4u OP   Couple
over a year ago

Over down by There

Does popularity form the basis of your swinging or is it on personality ? Or is it like us.........because its there!!! lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Good god no! I make my own mind up about people,I don't care if everyone else thinks they're great I might not like them at all

over a year ago

I would be too embarrassed to admit that at 50 I still hadn't got around to making up my own mind about people, but had to rely on the opinions of total strangers to do that for me.

God, how sad and tragic would that be!

over a year ago

No way it's like saying your new on here have no feedback so I won't play with you. I like most on here can make my mind up but I know some will only play with verified people. Me I don't care

over a year ago

I certainly make my own mind up about people. Anyone can talk the talk on a forum, easy to fake a personality behind a computer monitor, harder to do so face to face xx

over a year ago

Love ta meet folk face ta face and can honestly say i have never been disappointed xx

By *hocotreacleWoman
over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

Nah, bit too high school me thinks

over a year ago

I would love to meet people from here face to face see what thay are like in real life not just cyber space .. I hope over months to come i do get to meet some at the fab partys.

By *hi-John69Man
over a year ago

chichester

popularity doesn't necessarily mean you'll like that particular person, you need to chat and find out for your self.

over a year ago

I meet nice people who look nice and if they are popular then its not a bad thing but its not a deal breaker.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Does popularity form the basis of your swinging or is it on personality ? Or is it like us.........because its there!!! lol

"

Not sure i understand the question,do you mean do you swing to be popular or only swing with popular people?

Either way,how can popularity affect it?Obnly a few ppl off the interweb would ever know who you fucked...hardly the X Factor.

By *ornwall-maleMan
over a year ago

newquay

i think you can only get so much of a feel for people here to a point. meeting in person confirms if you like them or not really. popularity as some people say, should not really be a factor (even tho it is) if you like and want to meet them then it dont matter if others dont like them x

over a year ago

That's me knackered then

over a year ago

"I would love to meet people from here face to face see what thay are like in real life not just cyber space .. I hope over months to come i do get to meet some at the fab partys."

Id especially like to meet you Jo

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/11 19:32:05]

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't like queuing.

over a year ago

"i think you can only get so much of a feel for people here to a point. meeting in person confirms if you like them or not really. popularity as some people say, should not really be a factor (even tho it is) if you like and want to meet them then it dont matter if others dont like them x"

True! xx

over a year ago

hexham

"i think you can only get so much of a feel for people here to a point. meeting in person confirms if you like them or not really. popularity as some people say, should not really be a factor (even tho it is) if you like and want to meet them then it dont matter if others dont like them x"

Still confuddled,in what sense could someone here be popular,unless that granny who beat up the robbers is a member

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

popularity contests as such do nothing for me... same with those type of threads so i tend to steer well clear of them...

actually i don't mind if i loved or hated.. all water off a ducks back!

All I want is to try and be the best "me" I can be...

over a year ago

"Love ta meet folk face ta face and can honestly say i have never been disappointed xx "

dont you need to be standing on your box for that

over a year ago

i like to take people as i meet them, cos we are kind of an acquired taste to folk. We were never the most popular of folk in school, and thats the way we are today.

By *ornwall-maleMan
over a year ago

newquay

"i think you can only get so much of a feel for people here to a point. meeting in person confirms if you like them or not really. popularity as some people say, should not really be a factor (even tho it is) if you like and want to meet them then it dont matter if others dont like them x

Still confuddled,in what sense could someone here be popular,unless that granny who beat up the robbers is a member "

they can be popular if they can show there personality and who they are and what they are about. i like a lot of people here just from reading what they post or messaging them. it is just never a substitute for meeting when you can confirm in your own mind if you like them or not x

over a year ago

"I would love to meet people from here face to face see what thay are like in real life not just cyber space .. I hope over months to come i do get to meet some at the fab partys.

Id especially like to meet you Jo "

i would love to meet you too xxxxx kisses xxxxx

over a year ago

hexham

"i think you can only get so much of a feel for people here to a point. meeting in person confirms if you like them or not really. popularity as some people say, should not really be a factor (even tho it is) if you like and want to meet them then it dont matter if others dont like them x

Still confuddled,in what sense could someone here be popular,unless that granny who beat up the robbers is a member

they can be popular if they can show there personality and who they are and what they are about. i like a lot of people here just from reading what they post or messaging them. it is just never a substitute for meeting when you can confirm in your own mind if you like them or not x"

So u mean popular on the forum?Why the feck would someone meet cos of that.i post regularly on the Daily Mail watch forum too,should that mean they want to shag me?

shakes head and wanders off even more confused.

over a year ago

hexham

And i have met ppl solely off there forum posts,but feck it if the fact other ppl like their posts is going to influence me!

over a year ago

Being popular does not equate to being nice.

over a year ago

"Being popular does not equate to being nice. "
your right meet some right nasty people over the years not from here thank god xx some who at clubs make there play rooms for just friends and under 28 , lol xx only way you get into there play rooms ,, its not the men but woman, not at chams ... never be like that.

Post new Message to Thread