Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Delayed Ejaculation any 1 had it?

Jump to newest

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

My urologist reckons I've got this after breaking my back and pelvis causing damage to nerves and basically said don't wank and try not to think about it but very frustrating any other fellas had this problem?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How do you mean by delayed?

over a year ago

"How do you mean by delayed?"

He has sex Tuesday evening, doesn't cum.

He's cueing in the post office on Friday morning and cums everywhere

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"How do you mean by delayed?"
that's the technical term basically i cant finish with a woman can only get myself off, its good for them but some some don't like being finished on.

over a year ago

From what you're saying its physical rather than a psychological problem. Or are they saying - it might happen if you don't over think it ?

Sarah

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Sounds awful :/

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"From what you're saying its physical rather than a psychological problem. Or are they saying - it might happen if you don't over think it ?

Sarah "

bit of both i think got to have some tests done

over a year ago

I had this (or something similar) as a side effect to some medication a few years back and can say it's one of the most frustrating things ever.

I really hope they find a solution for you OP xx

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Sounds awful :/"
yeah not good fella said it could effect having kids and ain't got the stamina I used to as a whipper snapped these days

over a year ago

Ps. I personally adore being 'finished on' so if you get stuck.... you know where I am

over a year ago

Medication can do this.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"I had this (or something similar) as a side effect to some medication a few years back and can say it's one of the most frustrating things ever.

I really hope they find a solution for you OP xx"

Can you let me know the name of this medication please

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Ps. I personally adore being 'finished on' so if you get stuck.... you know where I am "
haha that's more of a private life problem some girls for instance a junior doctor wasn't having any of it!

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Medication can do this."
not on any medication was on tramadol for a while but months ago, think its the damaged back and pelvic nerves

over a year ago

Happens to me quite often. Can't remember the last time it happened whilst having sex.

over a year ago

It happens with me mate can shag for an hour and not feel like cumming.Then a two minute wank on my own and cum everywhere. I think its a bit of a psychological issue with me.

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It happens with me mate can shag for an hour and not feel like cumming.Then a two minute wank on my own and cum everywhere. I think its a bit of a psychological issue with me."
it's always taken me a while and had to be very vigorous but got worse

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Op are you saying that you can cum with a woman but only if you finish of masterbating?

over a year ago

"I had this (or something similar) as a side effect to some medication a few years back and can say it's one of the most frustrating things ever.

I really hope they find a solution for you OP xx

Can you let me know the name of this medication please "

Most SSRI's (anti depressants and anti anxiety tablets) have this kind of thing as a side effect. It's certainly not something I'd wish upon anyone though, awful feeling

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Op are you saying that you can cum with a woman but only if you finish of masterbating?"
yeah doesn't really matter what position

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Op are you saying that you can cum with a woman but only if you finish of masterbating? yeah doesn't really matter what position "
well it must be really awful especially at your age. But not every woman needs it to be her that does the finishing off. Explain to the ladies beforehand and reassure them its nothing to do with them (some women feel as though theyve failed) then think of fun ways to finish with you doing the work. A lot of ladies like watching a guy masterbate

over a year ago

Not gonna lie, I'm shit at sex! I have the tools etc however I just have NO RHYTHM! Often I have to finish myself off haha

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Op are you saying that you can cum with a woman but only if you finish of masterbating? yeah doesn't really matter what position well it must be really awful especially at your age. But not every woman needs it to be her that does the finishing off. Explain to the ladies beforehand and reassure them its nothing to do with them (some women feel as though theyve failed) then think of fun ways to finish with you doing the work. A lot of ladies like watching a guy masterbate"
I do finish myself and have explained that it takes me a while but wouldn't mind finishing on them instead of a tissue, which in clubs no problem but in private life not all women like that.

over a year ago

It's either a physical or a psychological issue, which if you can finish yourself via masturbation then good news it's mostly psychological. You need to get tested to ensure it's not physical however as nerve damage can play a part. In swinging meets it can be an asset as not everyone wants you to cum on them by hand but in a relationship it can be worrisome if you wanted children etc. It takes an average male 5 and half minutes of penetrative sex to ejaculate by the way.

The issue is that masturbation for a man isn't producing the same sensations or stimulation of nerves as being inside a woman (obvious really) and your brain gets used to your own style and stimulation of that pleasure.

It's in far more detail here and with a plan http://www.curedeathgrip.com/plan-a.html so read and try is my advice

over a year ago

"How do you mean by delayed? that's the technical term basically i cant finish with a woman can only get myself off, its good for them but some some don't like being finished on."

Only happened to me when I've a bit too much to drink or smoked to much . One of my exes hated it. Made her feel awkward when I had to finish myself off.

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It's either a physical or a psychological issue, which if you can finish yourself via masturbation then good news it's mostly psychological. You need to get tested to ensure it's not physical however as nerve damage can play a part. In swinging meets it can be an asset as not everyone wants you to cum on them by hand but in a relationship it can be worrisome if you wanted children etc. It takes an average male 5 and half minutes of penetrative sex to ejaculate by the way.

The issue is that masturbation for a man isn't producing the same sensations or stimulation of nerves as being inside a woman (obvious really) and your brain gets used to your own style and stimulation of that pleasure.

It's in far more detail here and with a plan http://www.curedeathgrip.com/plan-a.html so read and try is my advice"

yeah I am having tests, thanks for the detailed reply I shall do some research

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

"How do you mean by delayed?

He's cueing in the post office on Friday morning and cums everywhere "

Why's he playing snooker in the post office?

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

He's cueing in the post office on Friday morning and cums everywhere

Why's he playing snooker in the post office?"

it was a stupid comment and the fact he can't spell just shows that.

over a year ago

He's cueing in the post office on Friday morning and cums everywhere "

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Op are you saying that you can cum with a woman but only if you finish of masterbating? yeah doesn't really matter what position well it must be really awful especially at your age. But not every woman needs it to be her that does the finishing off. Explain to the ladies beforehand and reassure them its nothing to do with them (some women feel as though theyve failed) then think of fun ways to finish with you doing the work. A lot of ladies like watching a guy masterbate I do finish myself and have explained that it takes me a while but wouldn't mind finishing on them instead of a tissue, which in clubs no problem but in private life not all women like that."

If they can't be understanding and sympathetic to a medical condition are they really worth meeting?

over a year ago

"How do you mean by delayed? that's the technical term basically i cant finish with a woman can only get myself off, its good for them but some some don't like being finished on."

I know someone that had this issue and he use to see a shrink about it... Never asked what came of it

By *r.Blonde OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Op are you saying that you can cum with a woman but only if you finish of masterbating? yeah doesn't really matter what position well it must be really awful especially at your age. But not every woman needs it to be her that does the finishing off. Explain to the ladies beforehand and reassure them its nothing to do with them (some women feel as though theyve failed) then think of fun ways to finish with you doing the work. A lot of ladies like watching a guy masterbate I do finish myself and have explained that it takes me a while but wouldn't mind finishing on them instead of a tissue, which in clubs no problem but in private life not all women like that.

If they can't be understanding and sympathetic to a medical condition are they really worth meeting?"

yeah they were nice women probly just too nice and trying to be classy its not for everyone.

By *nfinitylandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I've been suffering with this after being on antidepressants. I've stopped taking them for around a year but still I'm unable to climax during sex! I know it's all in my head, and I'm going to go to the doctors about it but is there any tips from people who's had this before? I've tried not masturbating for a few days but that makes it worse.

Post new Message to Thread