Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Playing with husband/wifes permission

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We see this on lots of profiles that either the male or female is playing with their other 1/2 permission. They are happily married etc but what made us laugh was on one profile someone said if your playing with wife/husbands permission we would like written confirmation on this. It's like asking your patents for a letter for teacher to get out of sports.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hey, speaking as someone who was good at 'faking' a letter from my parents, does that mean, that after producing said written permission, you then have ur 'meet' ring ur other half to make sure they really did write it???

could get complicated

over a year ago

I hated sports and mastered my moms handwriting lol.

If that was me I'd want to speak to the other 1/2 a handwritten letter would not swing it and to be honest I think I'd skip anyones profile that said that on it anyway

over a year ago

As someone who doesnt meet cheaters, i havent yet wholly got comfortable with the idea of a meeting one half of a couple where there is permission to play separately, couldnt help but think of the the other person as im with them

over a year ago

Some people just don't think things through do they ......

While they are at it they should get the other half to verify in writing that they are disease free.

over a year ago

get a lot of messages from guys hat have the wifes permission. they get ignored. even if true it just wouldnt feel right.

a letter is a good idea though

over a year ago

"As someone who doesnt meet cheaters, i havent yet wholly got comfortable with the idea of a meeting one half of a couple where there is permission to play separately, couldnt help but think of the the other person as im with them "

Your the same as us about this if they are happily married then why not swing together and experience this together. It's not for us.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"As someone who doesnt meet cheaters, i havent yet wholly got comfortable with the idea of a meeting one half of a couple where there is permission to play separately, couldnt help but think of the the other person as im with them

Your the same as us about this if they are happily married then why not swing together and experience this together. It's not for us."

I am happily married (25 years) and swing alone.....nothing to do with anyone else.

But then again I am not into picking other peoples lives apart all the time.

over a year ago

I wasn't ripping your life apart it was the letter from the spouse that I was commenting on Satisfy Jane.

over a year ago

Sometimes when we go to parties we play seperately once we are there.

We feel comfortable enough to do this and if the need arises, our prospective playmates can consult either of us at that point in time.

We haven't yet played as singles in the sence that you refer to though

over a year ago

"As someone who doesnt meet cheaters, i havent yet wholly got comfortable with the idea of a meeting one half of a couple where there is permission to play separately, couldnt help but think of the the other person as im with them

Your the same as us about this if they are happily married then why not swing together and experience this together. It's not for us."

It is possible to be happily married but only one partner being open to playing or even physically or mentally well enough to play.

Sometimes people have a only a perception of their own relationship and cannot comprehend the way others live by choice or enforced 'choice'. Especially the young and inexperienced or older and more fortunate.

over a year ago

We are inexperienced so this is new to us. But we are in this experience together so want to capture it together if you know what I mean x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"We are inexperienced so this is new to us. But we are in this experience together so want to capture it together if you know what I mean x"

Then you carry on doing it your way, and worry less about how others do things....swingers tend to be very tolerant of other swingers and respect their differing ways of doing things.

over a year ago

I do know what you mean and i envy you xx

There are other perspectives on how to play though because other people are formed from varying experiences and needs.

To be fair saying, Why don't they play together' is like saying Why aren't they us ?

xx I do envy you xx

over a year ago

"It is possible to be happily married but only one partner being open to playing or even physically or mentally well enough to play.

Sometimes people have a only a perception of their own relationship and cannot comprehend the way others live by choice or enforced 'choice'. Especially the young and inexperienced or older and more fortunate."

Agree with you there Gran. We've been to parties and I haven't felt like playing, but I've been quite happy for Kate to play on her own.

We've met other people who say they either both play or neither of them play.

It all comes down to how much you trust your partner, although some might not want to play if their partner loses the urge on the night.

over a year ago

It was the letter thing that I found strange why would someone believe someone just because their spouse had wrote a letter. Anyone could write the letter. If someone is playing with their spouses permission then I'd believe what they say not what a letter would tell me.

over a year ago

"It was the letter thing that I found strange why would someone believe someone just because their spouse had wrote a letter. Anyone could write the letter. If someone is playing with their spouses permission then I'd believe what they say not what a letter would tell me. "

Totally agree. It's quite funny really. Like I said , some people don't think things through.

If someone said to me they wanted written confirmation that I can play - i'd write a letter and take it along with me and probably giggle all the way through ...and definitely after.....

It's just people

over a year ago

To be honest i'm totally sure I wouldn't select a numbskull to play with x

By *ornwall-maleMan
over a year ago

newquay

everyone is different.

your bound to get men playing without permission even if they say they do.

some people dont like it and some do.

some people do actually put they are playing without it so good on them for being honest.

i think the main thing is the lies that gets to people.

its the people that lie who are risking hurting people etc so thats why most people want to steer clear.

we all generally want fun with fun people and happy fabbing x

over a year ago

"It was the letter thing that I found strange why would someone believe someone just because their spouse had wrote a letter. Anyone could write the letter. If someone is playing with their spouses permission then I'd believe what they say not what a letter would tell me. "

There are people of all levels of intelligence on here, just as there are many gullible people too, and history is littered with people who believe everything they are told.

You guys seem too smart to fall for this trick, but I bet you that some have fell for it though

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/11 11:24:07]

over a year ago

Would I need to get a letter from my Mam saying it's ok for me to play out late

over a year ago

lolol well john at times get to chat to men i meet on phone as thay get lost finding my house out back wilds of Norfolk . He say have fun and thankyou .. lol i can have a good night sleep.

over a year ago

"Would I need to get a letter from my Mam saying it's ok for me to play out late

"

Yes you would and I want to see either her passport or drivers licence so I know it's her signing it

over a year ago

I, like many others, place an ad on this site. I am fairly attractive (subjective), up for it with those I find sexually attractive (always) can accommodate and travel (factual), have met and been verified by others (factual but opinion of others subjective) I'll even cook you dinner and ply you with wine in my lovely comfortable clean home (proven track record) all for the rock bottom bargain price of ziltch. Just how much more does a person seeking NSA from another person seeking NSA really have to give? A written guarantee of perfection? I think some people have lost the way of what drives them to seek out like minded strangers for sex and are being whipped into some defensive justification/approval frenzy from a whole bunch of condesending strangers they are never gonna meet. Horses for courses is all anyone needs play by. Work it out between the interested parties only and just go and have yourself a jolly good fuck.

over a year ago

How about getting photo verified the wife or husband with a hand written signed piece of paper I give permission for my other half to play away or just confirm over msn.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

profiles are the initial stage of selection..

thereafter,

tone of message

content of message

patience of intended

telephone conversations

social meet/s if any.

and all subsequent contact.

some people put way too much weighting on what a profile says or don't say.

but as always their choice..

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"How about getting photo verified the wife or husband with a hand written signed piece of paper I give permission for my other half to play away or just confirm over msn."

Are you suggesting this be made a proviso of a member posting a profile on this site if they are playing with permission.....or a way for individuals to assertain if someone is telling the truth?

over a year ago

"How about getting photo verified the wife or husband with a hand written signed piece of paper I give permission for my other half to play away or just confirm over msn.

Are you suggesting this be made a proviso of a member posting a profile on this site if they are playing with permission.....or a way for individuals to assertain if someone is telling the truth?"

Both I guess may get rid of some of the fakes I know quite a few that play with permission. Is just an idea.

over a year ago

I'd rather go on someones word of mouth and what their profile says then a piece of a paper. My point being and the laughabilty of it was someone saying on their profile I will play with you if you have written consent.

over a year ago

Well I think to stop all this suspicion on whether people have the partners permission, they should go to a solicitor and have an official document drawn up, signed sealed and delivered. Signed in blood from the spouse with a DNA statement attached to prove it is actually the spouse and not a mate posing as a spouse.

Otherwise cant you just message the people you like the look of and if you all get on meet them and play if you want to and not think about their lifestyle in too much detail

over a year ago

Signed in blood that's a thought

over a year ago

Yeah it would have to be really. Another idea if a solicitor is too expensive, is to have the letter signed in blood and then sent to Jeremy Kyle to analyse whether the person signing it is the spouse. Then all parties could go on the show and be told the results of whether you can play or not

over a year ago

We could make a whole program out of it iconic.

With the spouse in a secret room ready come out on hit the wife/husband for lying.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I have met guys with their partners consent. A quick chat with her on the phone was enough...

We actually had another chat afterwards so I felt fine about it.

over a year ago

When Im in a club I always ask wifes/partner permission to play a few times it has ended up in threesomes so happy days.

Post new Message to Thread