Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you like it hot?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The world's hottest chilli can be found in Grantham, Lincolnshire, according to the Guinness Book of Records.

Grown by accident in Nick Wood's greenhouse, the Infinity chilli measures 1.17 million on the Scoville Scale, the measure of spicy heat.

It is so hot it even has a health warning.

I like biting into a nice jalapeno but I think I'll give this one a miss!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"The world's hottest chilli can be found in Grantham, Lincolnshire, according to the Guinness Book of Records.

Grown by accident in Nick Wood's greenhouse, the Infinity chilli measures 1.17 million on the Scoville Scale, the measure of spicy heat.

I like biting into a nice jalapeno but I think I'll give this one a miss! "

Imagine what its like coming out t'other end!

over a year ago

"The world's hottest chilli can be found in Grantham, Lincolnshire, according to the Guinness Book of Records.

I like biting into a nice jalapeno but I think I'll give this one a miss! Imagine what its like coming out t'other end! "

I'd say I'll pass, but I don't think I'd be able to!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I like biting into a nice jalapeno but I think I'll give this one a miss! Imagine what its like coming out t'other end!

I'd say I'll pass, but I don't think I'd be able to! "

siren may need to stand by with a hose pipe lol

over a year ago

Police pepper spray has a SHU (Scoville Heat Unit) measurement of 5 million and my lil ole japaleno is only 2,500 SHU

over a year ago

I like biting into a nice jalapeno but I think I'll give this one a miss! Imagine what its like coming out t'other end!

I'd say I'll pass, but I don't think I'd be able to! siren may need to stand by with a hose pipe lol"

I don't think she's into colonic irrigation. I asked her. She told me to fook off.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sod that.

brown sauce makes me sweat

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My mate has a greenhouse full of them in summer, hence we have half a freezer's worth! Can't beat a good old Scotch Bonnet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like biting into a nice jalapeno but I think I'll give this one a miss! "

That's far too hot for me. I like some heat in my food at times but not so hot you cant taste the other flavours.

Post new Message to Thread