By *appy101Woman
over a year ago

Telford

can be both a blessing and a curse at times

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Leave my phone alone!!! It's mine I tell you.... MINE!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

have no signal here now......in fact I have to walk several miles before I get one...so is either blessing or a curs anymore

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"have no signal here now......in fact I have to walk several miles before I get one...so is either blessing or a curs anymore "

it's a curse stu, means you won't get my dirty texts anymore lol

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Mobile phones that is?"

Blessing on the whole. They have got me out of a jam a couple of times.

over a year ago

Once not so long ago we could all go without but now its like loosing my right arm

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

My life would be a mess without one

over a year ago

I love going down south to visit my folks but they've chosen a village to live in that has no bloody mobile signal whatsoever and it's only when I leave to come home after a couple of days that my phone starts beeping again as 30 missed text messages come through. It's really irritating, so to answer the OP: a blessing and a curse

over a year ago

Just got a new mobile, so worry not if you get a call and it sounds like heavy breathing....it's just me huffing and puffing as I'm attempting to add names to my phonebook.... and getting nowhere fast.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Definitely both....hate it when the world n his aunt are trying to contact me , love it when i get a nice phone call or text

over a year ago

"Just got a new mobile, so worry not if you get a call and it sounds like heavy breathing....it's just me huffing and puffing as I'm attempting to add names to my phonebook.... and getting nowhere fast. "

Copy them to the old sim on your old phone, then put the old sim in your new phone and copy them to the new phone's memory. Once you've done that, move them from the new phone's memory onto the new phone's sim. Sorted.

over a year ago

"Just got a new mobile, so worry not if you get a call and it sounds like heavy breathing....it's just me huffing and puffing as I'm attempting to add names to my phonebook.... and getting nowhere fast.

Copy them to the old sim on your old phone, then put the old sim in your new phone and copy them to the new phone's memory. Once you've done that, move them from the new phone's memory onto the new phone's sim. Sorted. "

I copied them to the new sim and put it in the new handset....can't work the fekkin fone though...... I had a birthday yesterday, think I lost a few more brain cells.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Just got a new mobile, so worry not if you get a call and it sounds like heavy breathing....it's just me huffing and puffing as I'm attempting to add names to my phonebook.... and getting nowhere fast.

Copy them to the old sim on your old phone, then put the old sim in your new phone and copy them to the new phone's memory. Once you've done that, move them from the new phone's memory onto the new phone's sim. Sorted. "

my sim card doesn't have enough memory - I have nearly 500 numbers in my phone lol

over a year ago

Copy them to the old sim on your old phone, then put the old sim in your new phone and copy them to the new phone's memory. Once you've done that, move them from the new phone's memory onto the new phone's sim. Sorted.

my sim card doesn't have enough memory - I have nearly 500 numbers in my phone lol"

are you sponsored by talk-talk?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

my sim card doesn't have enough memory - I have nearly 500 numbers in my phone lol

are you sponsored by talk-talk?"

Naw Virgin of course!!!

over a year ago

are you sponsored by talk-talk?

Naw Virgin of course!!!"

**giggles**

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

blessing, how else would i get my booty calls????

over a year ago

It has yet to be a curse for me, so definitely a blessing!

Post new Message to Thread