Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Double Bluff

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Boring thread... oh well haha

I was driving around the other day and saw a van with a 'No tools left in this van overnight' sticker on it..

Is it more, or less likely to get broken into?

Is it stating the fact that theres no tools being left in the van overnight, or have the put the sticker there to fool potential criminals, when in fact there are tools in the van...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appy101Woman
over a year ago

Telford

my ex used to take his tools out van very night,as if they were nicked...they would cost a bomb to replace and he would loose work while trying to replace everything..

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Boring thread... oh well haha

I was driving around the other day and saw a van with a 'No tools left in this van overnight' sticker on it..

Is it stating the fact that theres no tools being left in the van overnight, or have the put the sticker there to fool potential criminals, when in fact there are tools in the van..."

I have one of those stickers on my pants...

over a year ago

Is it stating the fact that theres no tools being left in the van overnight, or have the put the sticker there to fool potential criminals, when in fact there are tools in the van...

I have one of those stickers on my pants... "

so you dont leave your tool in your pants overnight! where you put it then?? lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I have one of those stickers on my pants...

so you dont leave your tool in your pants overnight! where you put it then?? lol "

In my Spiderman jimmys of course. Where did you think??

over a year ago

"I have one of those stickers on my pants...

so you dont leave your tool in your pants overnight! where you put it then?? lol

In my Spiderman jimmys of course. Where did you think?? "

My lips are sealed!

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Is it stating the fact that theres no tools being left in the van overnight, or have the put the sticker there to fool potential criminals, when in fact there are tools in the van..."

depending on how old the van is, and what model ir porbably has deadlocks ans an imoboliser system, which means they virtualy unstealeable and cannot be got into without breaking a window

i have such a sticker on my Vito, i dont even ever have tools in it, (dont need them for work) just a precaution.

Live ina very bad area, its never been touched so do not know if its the sign or the modern security thats stopping them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my van had the no tools left sign on,so they robbed my shed you carnt win.

hate no lifes like that, they would have sold them for nothing , and been self employed i was without work for 2 weeks

over a year ago

I see your point. I used to have a car with Toad Cat 1 Alarm stickers on drivers door and passenger door windows to give the impression it was alarmed - it wasnt.

over a year ago

depending on how old the van is, and what model ir porbably has deadlocks ans an imoboliser system, which means they virtualy unstealeable and cannot be got into without breaking a window

i have such a sticker on my Vito, i dont even ever have tools in it, (dont need them for work) just a precaution.

Live ina very bad area, its never been touched so do not know if its the sign or the modern security thats stopping them"

A Vito is the best van you could have for security. Because who would want to nick a Vito?!

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I love my Vito Dualiner! Best van I have ever had! Great weekend vehicle and looks great with all the add ons

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

"I love my Vito Dualiner! Best van I have ever had! Great weekend vehicle and looks great with all the add ons "

mine is great (no add ons) and is wrapped with the sign writing of the company i sub contract to

am waiting on a speeding ticket appeal, they trying to do me for doing over 60 MPH on a national speedlimit dual carriage way, as it is a van

Car derived vans can do 70 on such roads, Think Astra vans etc

my argument is there is a people carier version of a Vito, therefore its car derived

will let you know how i get on

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I have one of those stickers on my pants...

In my Spiderman jimmys of course. Where did you think??

My lips are sealed! "

Around my tool.

*Wakes up with smile on face*

Post new Message to Thread