Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If you had to give up sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

for whatever reason - if you didnt have a regular partner or for some reason you couldnt swing, what particular sex act would you miss the most.

I have a vibe so Id still have orgasms from penetrative sex, albeit plastic battery operated induced ones, and Id still come from clitoral stimulation. I would miss oral sex and gspot stimulation. You really do need another person for that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

The way our luck with meetings is going this year, it seems we already have given up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went several years without sex and missed nothing. I'd just left my husband and was busy setting up a new home for my girls and I: sex was the last thing on my mind.

In a relationship I'm insatiable: outwith, not bothered as I can please myself...oh, and Cadbury's are still in business!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i had to i could give up sex, i would find it much much harder to give up cuddles and affection

over a year ago

"If i had to i could give up sex, i would find it much much harder to give up cuddles and affection"

I totally agree.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

As much as I could diy I would miss the interaction with someone else

Plus someone needs to take over if my arms start aching

over a year ago

if I could suck "it" myself I wouldn't miss sex

Would miss the snuggles and cuddles though

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

just being touched wud be a main thing for me

over a year ago

"If i had to i could give up sex, i would find it much much harder to give up cuddles and affection

I totally agree."

Me too.

over a year ago

I'd miss the pliers and I guess the wasabi paste sessions .... and you're right missing cuddles is the biggest thing .. I loved that monkey.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I too went many years without sex, so wouldn;t miss that even though I enjoy it so much know.

But would definately miss the kissing and caressing.

over a year ago

I'd miss playing with breasticles the most. I'm a definate boob man and those little funbags you girls have are just awesome. Never been one for kissing & cuddling too much, much to Siren's annoyance.

over a year ago

"I'd miss playing with breasticles the most. I'm a definate boob man and those little funbags you girls have are just awesome. Never been one for kissing & cuddling too much, much to Siren's annoyance. "
well if you was in my bed my fun bags would be rubbing all over you and you would be kissing me all over , lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think id miss the touching, stroking n kissing side the most..anyone can stick a mechanical cock in their chuff n get themselves off....id miss the intensity and eroticism of the other stuff

By *ibrosMan
over a year ago

harrow

Interesting how cuddles and affection rate high with so many. An outsider would assume its all about the sex. Of course it isn't.

The OP asked what particular sex act we'd miss. I would miss, licking and tasting my woman's pussy. There's a ton of ways to orgasm without sex.

Post new Message to Thread