Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FREAKING OUT!!!!

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

I just got a call on my old number from a guy who said I had set up a meet with him for today, that he was on his way down from gatwick...no clue who he is, he said that I had been messaging him from my other profile so my bf didn't find out...I am freaking out!! this woman who ever she is is giving out my home address to god knows who...(and yes I have reported it....)

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

bloody hell!!!!

Reply privately

By *appy101Woman
over a year ago

Telford

"I just got a call on my old number from a guy who said I had set up a meet with him for today, that he was on his way down from gatwick...no clue who he is, he said that I had been messaging him from my other profile so my bf didn't find out...I am freaking out!! this woman who ever she is is giving out my home address to god knows who...(and yes I have reported it....)"

freakyyyyyy

Reply privately

over a year ago

weird but i get people calling out of the blue x lol some not chated to for years ... think i know them when i dont.

Reply privately

over a year ago

thats so bad.maybe he should

contact the woman an see wats going on x

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"thats so bad.maybe he should

contact the woman an see wats going on x"

she is saying that she is me...he kept saying well, I will come over and we can talk about it tonight...he was getting really creepy, would not accept that it was not me he had been chatting to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"thats so bad.maybe he should

contact the woman an see wats going on xshe is saying that she is me...he kept saying well, I will come over and we can talk about it tonight...he was getting really creepy, would not accept that it was not me he had been chatting to"

tell him to get lost xx some times you just have to .. as some can play games with your head.

Reply privately

over a year ago

just to clarify things....some woman who you dont know has your phone number AND address???? how is that possible?? or am i missing something?

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"just to clarify things....some woman who you dont know has your phone number AND address???? how is that possible?? or am i missing something?"

Yeah I was wondering that... is it someone being nasty and setting you up do you think?

Regardless... I'd tell him that you don't need to discuss it, ask him for the other number and call whoever is at it and find out who it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holy shit oops moments like this we are so glad we meet only @ our local swingers club. Jeez hope you get this sorted MFG.

* creEps roUnd graVeyard*

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton-ish

I think I know who it is, a couple in the midlands who messed with me this summer

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

This is very creepy.

Do you have someone you can ask to come round near the time of the 'meet'?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he's got the wrong number did he say your user name when he contacted you?

Cecilia x

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok you have done the best thing by reporting it.

Let Admin sort it out now rather than second guessing who is behind it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Maybe he's got the wrong number did he say your user name when he contacted you?

Cecilia x"

he quoted my real profile and said that the messages were from my second profile,that I had been messaging him all day yesterday, that I talked about going to chams sunday...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds spooky to me could someone you was chatting to and gave your number to passed it on to him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or someone broke into your account I'd close that account and use your real one

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i think _nvictus gave good advice,can you ensure someone else is there when he is due.

i would also seriously saying to him that if he contacts you again you will be calling the police.Should put the fear of god up the creep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Or someone broke into your account I'd close that account and use your real one "
I only have one account...lol

I don't have a second account...this person says she is me...on this other account,opened 2 weeks ago and it now says it is being deleted by the end of the day....

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"i think _nvictus gave good advice,can you ensure someone else is there when he is due.

i would also seriously saying to him that if he contacts you again you will be calling the police.Should put the fear of god up the creep."

I did say that to him numerous times...going to try to get someone over tonight now...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a call yesterday ..... on my home phone dont give that to alot ... had dad here and people around ... he said I am back now when can we meet again , I could not ask him how he new me or nothing ... so just was going along with it saying nice to here from him ,, and he was running on about stuff .. how much he would love to see me as been over seas working ... i end up saying people around chat soon ,,,,,, today i go on my other site there he is ... live miles away just back 9 months china , lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or someone broke into your account I'd close that account and use your real one I only have one account...lol

I don't have a second account...this person says she is me...on this other account,opened 2 weeks ago and it now says it is being deleted by the end of the day...."

Sorry Yummy I got you now. I'd get some male friends round just incase he does turn up. He sounds like a right creep and a chancer trying his luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Or someone broke into your account I'd close that account and use your real one I only have one account...lol

I don't have a second account...this person says she is me...on this other account,opened 2 weeks ago and it now says it is being deleted by the end of the day....

Sorry Yummy I got you now. I'd get some male friends round just incase he does turn up. He sounds like a right creep and a chancer trying his luck. "

just had messages on that phone from 2 other guys saying they were on their way to mine....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yummy .......

IF he has been getting messages from YOUR number and YOU are in posession of the phone - you must be if he's messaged you - HOW is he getting messages from someone else that bear your number ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is how I see it someone is messing with you. I don't think anyone will turn up they are playing mind games and seriously trying to piss you off.

All I can see is someone as taken you turning them down the wrong way and think it's good to play with your mind. People like that are all talk and cowards.

Cecilia x

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Yummy .......

IF he has been getting messages from YOUR number and YOU are in posession of the phone - you must be if he's messaged you - HOW is he getting messages from someone else that bear your number ? "

Sounds like Yummy gave that number to a couple, who are now causing her a barrel load of shit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Granny is right this is someone you have given your number to. Could be a bad meet someone you turned down.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok if the person is arranging meets and pretending to be the OP....then I don't think calling the men chancers is right. They could be getting scammed too.

Yummy mummy.....I would do what others have suggested and have someone with you tonight then think of any people who know your address who could have given it out to be nasty.

As this has been reported, let Admin do their stuff please x

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hope you're safe Yummy.

Can I win Polo's game now then?

Reply privately